There's A Reason Why People Keep Moving To Florida

I'm not sure if anybody has seen this yet, but there is nobody who deserves to become POTUS than this guy right here and I seriously hope he decides to run if Trump doesn't.

Trump's manner of speaking tends to irritate even those people who appreciate his policies. DeSantis is simply the better candidate to move a conservative agenda forward.

It's dem Cuban gurlz
608484a4fbb3ff13e9ee3f7b997dcdeb--cuban-women-genesis-rodriguez.jpg

I'm not sure if anybody has seen this yet, but there is nobody who deserves to become POTUS than this guy right here and I seriously hope he decides to run if Trump doesn't.

Sorry you cant have him for 4 more years, after he can no longer be governor down here, then we will share him after President Trump gets his second term. After what Joe is doing, all President Trump has to say is "Run" and he will get 48 out of 50 states...

Trump's manner of speaking tends to irritate even those people who appreciate his policies. DeSantis is simply the better candidate to move a conservative agenda forward.

Because of President Trumps manner of speaking , he was the one who exposed the "Enemy of the People", establishment swamprats, and i want him to finish what he had started, except their wont be a Piglosi or Schmoozer but real people wanting to work with him....

Sorry you cant have him for 4 more years, after he can no longer be governor down here, then we will share him after President Trump gets his second term. After what Joe is doing, all President Trump has to say is "Run" and he will get 48 out of 50 states...
Come on, by ‘24 the Republicans will be begging Putin to run.

Because of President Trumps manner of speaking , he was the one who exposed the "Enemy of the People", establishment swamprats, and i want him to finish what he had started, except their wont be a Piglosi or Schmoozer but real people wanting to work with him....

I'm not sure he could get the job done if he were to win another 4 years. During his time as president he suffered from endless attacks. I doubt if Democrats would be any less relentless the second time around.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

LOL!!! Once Republicans are tarred with being Putin’s bitches, I don’t see them being trusted with anything above dogcatcher.
Republicans? Don't you mean dems given Biden and Hilliary taking bribes from them---and allowing PUtin to seize other nations.

Forum List

Back