There's no good threads

This is kinda interesting but also creepy. The father in law had hundreds of tapes of Susan and he stole her undergarments and other hygiene products of her. Also stole her journals and filmed her secretly.

New podcast to shed light on Susan Powell cold case

Home - Cold Podcast

That case was really crazy. Father in law was weird & creepy, as well as her husband......then when the husband was allowed supervised visits of the 2 little boys, he pushed the caseworker out of the house, then used a hatchet on the boys and set the place on fire....with him and the boys inside. Just sick & twisted

I live in Utah I remember how awful that was. So sad for the little boys.

This is kinda interesting but also creepy. The father in law had hundreds of tapes of Susan and he stole her undergarments and other hygiene products of her. Also stole her journals and filmed her secretly.

Home - Cold Podcast

That case was really crazy. Father in law was weird & creepy, as well as her husband......then when the husband was allowed supervised visits of the 2 little boys, he pushed the caseworker out of the house, then used a hatchet on the boys and set the place on fire....with him and the boys inside. Just sick & twisted

Yep, and after Utah, he and the boys moved up here to Washington and is where he killed them and himself.

The father in law has also since died. There are many questions left unanswered, especially about Susan.

Home - Cold Podcast

Yep, and after Utah, he and the boys moved up here to Washington and is where he killed them and himself.

The father in law has also since died. There are many questions left unanswered, especially about Susan.

This podcast ought to be good. They are releasing a lot of information about the father in law and what they had on him.

Pretty much every thread sucks right now. It's just boring.
Somebody make some better threads. Something less dreary.

WHAT?!?
Is the the dawn of realization that all this blahblahblah is pointless (seriously) and that maybe...just maybe....it's time to talk less and do more?
Naaaaaaaahhhh.....they're not that smart or motivated.
wishful thinking.

Dude, I've been in the trenches for a decade. It's someone else's turn. Go for it.

There's no good Eengleesh here either
There's no good threads

Oh, because I should have said there are no good threads? You got me, man.

No, you said "There is no good threads"

Exactly. You should see how I misuse commas. All the time.

I can murderize a dangling participle.

just what the fork is a 'participle'?

Nevermind……..just looked it up.

Trying to get fancy pancy now are ya?

There's no good threads

Oh holy sheep shit! I went to college in the 1800's. Some kind of verb that describes nouns and other goodies?

Probability of that being correct very, very low.

LOL! I was posting whilst you were.

No fancy for me. I avoid fancy for the most part.

LOL! I was posting whilst you were.

No fancy for me. I avoid fancy for the most part.

but you ARE pancy??…..nevermind, not going there

But you might be smartsy fartsy? Yep I think so and very thankful we don't have smellavision :thup:

Pretty much every thread sucks right now. It's just boring.

Somebody make some better threads. Something less dreary.
Some are already here, depending on your tastes, Natural Citizens. I'll see if I can find some, though my hands are tied, because I'm not certain what you would like.

Oddball's Totally Awesome Paragliding Thread

The Astronomy Thread

Wild Side Ornithology Club

Dream Cars

History

Friv. Fri., courtesy of AVG-JOE, only appears on Fridays, but it's really hilarious some days, really crass others...: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you like foreign countries and their politics (or not), go here: US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's all good, just jump in somewhere someone posts what rocks yo' socks. :)

I do like oddball's posts. Now there's a guy who gets it.

There's no good threads

Not the whole ciple.

Forum List

Back