There's no good threads

Pretty much every thread sucks right now. It's just boring.

Somebody make some better threads. Something less dreary.

I tried making threads once.

Once.

It's useless.

Most folks need to be told how to think about things by the corporate or government media, either on the left or the right. I will usually find some topic of interest by independent investigative journalists. Then, usually, it is obvious, everyone usually agrees, both on the left, and the right about how we should think about things. Because, w/o the corporate oligarchy there to brain wash folks, generally people are pretty reasonable.

And then, the threads die a pretty short and natural death. SO, what is the point?

Either that, or you go on to post something of a controversial nature, and then again, what is the point. Clandestine shit that nobody can find evidence to the contrary that rubs folks paradigmatic world views the wrong way? Nah, again, pointless.

Pretty much every thread sucks right now.

I wholeheartedly agree, tonight. But for me it’s not so much the topics, as the comments. I seriously feel like an alien from another planet around here...on just about every topic. I’m thinking of maybe just quitting this place altogether. I’m sure it will make some here happy, since I was told I am “polluting” the site with my posts anyway.

I wholeheartedly agree, tonight. But for me it’s not so much the topics, as the comments. I seriously feel like an alien from another planet around here...on just about every topic. I’m thinking of maybe just quitting this place altogether. I’m sure it will make some here happy, since I was told I am “polluting” the site with my posts anyway.

No way I like you a Skye sister or something..

I'd want you on my debate team on 99% of the issues. :)

The vegan discussions you're always gonna be pretty much alone in places like this.

May as well get it out of the way, that way everyone will know that's your thing.

The first handful of threads you post about it, they're gonna put you in the stocks and throw rotten fruit at you. But not everyone will. It's not like you want anyone to be forced to be vegan. I think that most people don't naturally expect that from a vegan, though. There's so many militant vegan activists, that's why people react the way they do when new discussion about it pops up.

It will pass. If not, I'll come break you out.

:smiliehug: Some people are glad your here.

The vegan discussions you're always gonna be pretty much alone in places like this.

May as well get it out of the way, that way everyone will know that's your thing.

The first handful of threads you post about it, they're gonna put you in the stocks and throw rotten fruit at you. But not everyone will. It's not like you want anyone to be forced to be vegan. I think that most people don't naturally expect that from a vegan, though. There's so many militant vegan activists, that's why people react the way they do when new discussion about it pops up.

I've been vegetarian for 6 months. I want to be Vegan but still like dairy.

Pretty much every thread sucks right now. It's just boring.

Somebody make some better threads. Something less dreary.
There ARE (ther're) no good threads.

grammarhit.jpg

No way I like you a Skye sister or something..

Thank you! :)

Aww, that made my night. :D And likewise, I’d want you on my team on nearly every issue.

Btw, I typed out a somewhat long reply to you, in response to what you said about the vegan situation and all that. But I accidentally closed out the tab and lost the whole thing. So I’ll just tell you in private, haha. But thank you.

:smiliehug: Some people are glad your here.

Thanks so much drifter, I truly appreciate that. :smiliehug: I’m glad you’re here too!

Forum List

Back