There's no good threads

What's with Americans putting fruit in pastry and calling it a 'pie'?
Everyone knows that a real pie has meat!

We have Cornish pastries.
Is that like a Pasty? Which is actually meat and potatoes wrapped in a pie like crust.
l love good pasty and now they kinda sound like meat pie.
Cornish_pasty.jpeg.jpeg
Usually beef and potatoes. At least that is my favorite.

Pretty much every thread sucks right now. It's just boring.
Somebody make some better threads. Something less dreary.

WHAT?!?
Is the the dawn of realization that all this blahblahblah is pointless (seriously) and that maybe...just maybe....it's time to talk less and do more?
Naaaaaaaahhhh.....they're not that smart or motivated.
wishful thinking.

Some are already here, depending on your tastes, Natural Citizens. I'll see if I can find some, though my hands are tied, because I'm not certain what you would like.

Oddball's Totally Awesome Paragliding Thread

The Astronomy Thread

Wild Side Ornithology Club

Dream Cars

History

Friv. Fri., courtesy of AVG-JOE, only appears on Fridays, but it's really hilarious some days, really crass others...: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you like foreign countries and their politics (or not), go here: US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's all good, just jump in somewhere someone posts what rocks yo' socks. :)

Last edited:

That's when I reduce myself to flaming the socks. Even that gets old.
Can only call someone a retard so many times. It just never seems to sink in. Like they just don't get it.

I never have used the ignore feature, but there is a lot on here I just do ignore and take a pass on.
No one is convincing anyone of anything here. Just ventilation.

I used my first “ignore” today. I tried to engage this twit in a meaningful discussion, but he was just race baiting and shaming and I couldn’t take it anymore.

That's when I reduce myself to flaming the socks. Even that gets old.
Can only call someone a retard so many times. It just never seems to sink in. Like they just don't get it.

I never have used the ignore feature, but there is a lot on here I just do ignore and take a pass on.
No one is convincing anyone of anything here. Just ventilation.

I used my first “ignore” today. I tried to engage this twit in a meaningful discussion, but he was just race baiting and shaming and I couldn’t take it anymore.
Probably one of the paid shills.
I mean really, to post multiple garbage threads daily takes a "special" kind of person.
Who has the time?

There has to be better things to talk about than just politics and government and economics all the time.

This is kinda interesting but also creepy. The father in law had hundreds of tapes of Susan and he stole her undergarments and other hygiene products of her. Also stole her journals and filmed her secretly.

New podcast to shed light on Susan Powell cold case

Home - Cold Podcast

That case was really crazy. Father in law was weird & creepy, as well as her husband......then when the husband was allowed supervised visits of the 2 little boys, he pushed the case worker out of the house, then used a hatchet on the boys and set the place on fire....with him and the boys inside. Just sick & twisted

Forum List

Back