There's no such thing as "Judeo-Christian"

Do I try to convert Jews? No. We're all going to the same place...just taking different routes.

Do you think Muslims are going to the same place as Christians? Or, do you think just the Antichrists (Jews) are going where you're going?

Wrong. I was born a Gentile. When I believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9,10 I inwardly became a Jew. Inwardly I am a Jew according to the Word of God. (see Romans 2:29). I am a Christian and I consider the family of Abraham to be my family. More so than my own blood. The bond is forged as strongly as the Hebrew Bible which is the Word of God. Old and New Testament bound together in one book. I love the Jewish people and it is not based on whether they love me, hate me or feel indifferent towards me. I love them because my God loves them and if I have to lay down my life for them I will. Those of you who are trying to incite antisemitism on the internet and destroy the bond between Christian and Jew are only serving to strengthen our bond to one another. You will never cause any true Christian to hate the Jewish people. Anyone who does not love the Jewish people does not love God.

Jesus hates Jews. He said they're children of Satan and Jesus invented Hell as a place for God to corporately throw Jews. God hates the Jews. In the Old Testament, God says they are not his people and he is not their God. Paul called Jews dogs. You have one thing right, Christians are the true Jews.

Do I try to convert Jews? No. We're all going to the same place...just taking different routes.

Do you think Muslims are going to the same place as Christians? Or, do you think just the Antichrists (Jews) are going where you're going?

Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. The First Covenant is a part of the Bible. The Qur'an is not mentioned....only because it was written after the Bible. Best to consult a theological scholars opinion on the internet.

I do know Saladin believed Christians, Jews and Muslims were all "People of the Book". I'll add a link shortly.

Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. The First Covenant is a part of the Bible. The Qur'an is not mentioned....only because it was written after the Bible. Best to consult a theological scholars opinion on the internet.

I do know Saladin believed Christians, Jews and Muslims were all "People of the Book". I'll add a link shortly.
Most people have no clue as to what "People of the Book" means.

Screenshot_20171025-221209_crop_810x641-405x321.jpg

Saladin

For the Jews here, the Torah is the Blueprint of Creation.
Existence came/comes from the Torah.
Other religions believe it can be translated and editted and still be...what I don't know.
That's why anyone who studies it for 20 years in Hebrew starts to understand that the Torah is existence itself.
The Jews are The People Of The Book because we learn this fact and live it.

That's a term invented by Jews, so they could get the Christians of America to assist them in their fight against Islam.

You are either Christian or Jewish, you can't be both. There's nothing a Jew hates more than Christ. They hate Christ more than Islam, but they need American Christians to fight for them, so they invented the term Judeo-Christian.

Wake up, Christians. You are not Jews. You will never be Jews. And Jews will never be Christians.
dfens' pathway is madness. Let Christians decide for themselves.

Jesus hates Jews. He said they're children of Satan and Jesus invented Hell as a place for God to corporately throw Jews. God hates the Jews. In the Old Testament, God says they are not his people and he is not their God. Paul called Jews dogs. You have one thing right, Christians are the true Jews.

Can you prove that Scripturally?

I've studied a good bit and never encountered any inkling God hated the Jews. He was disappointed in them many times...but I expect He is disappointed in us all.

Can you prove that Scripturally?

I've studied a good bit and never encountered any inkling God hated the Jews. He was disappointed in them many times...but I expect He is disappointed in us all.
BP, otherwise known the Repository of All Things Bullshit, will quote a few verses out of context, such as the Admonition.

Jesus telling the Jews that they're children of the devil doesn't give you an inkling that God hates the Jews?

Jesus telling the Jews that they're children of the devil doesn't give you an inkling that God hates the Jews?
Bacause Christians murdering millions of people in the name of Geez-Us is a good thing.

Jesus wasn't telling "The Jews" that they were children of the devil, he was speaking to people of a particular branch of Judaism that they were the followers and disciples of a liar.

All of Jesus' earliest and most dedicated followers were Jews. dingbat.

According to 1 John 3: 4-10, YOU are a child of the devil.

Jesus wasn't telling "The Jews" that they were children of the devil, he was speaking to people of a particular branch of Judaism that they were the followers and disciples of a liar.

Hobelim, you're an sad liar. There's nothing in the context of John 8:44 to suggest Jesus was was talking to a particular branch of Jews who were disciples of a liar. V42 is the explanation for why these Jews are children of the devil -- they reject Jesus. How do you know a Zionist is lying? His mouth is open.

Jesus's most dedicated followers were Christians, not Jews, you ignoramous. You don't know the definitions of the words you use, and you ignore that the Bible contradicts you by distinguishing between Jesus' followers and the Jews, and never equating them.

Regarding 1 John 3:4-10, I love my brothers.

Hobelim, you're an sad liar. There's nothing in the context of John 8:44 to suggest Jesus was was talking to a particular branch of Jews who were disciples of a liar. V42 is the explanation for why these Jews are children of the devil -- they reject Jesus. How do you know a Zionist is lying? His mouth is open.

Jesus's most dedicated followers were Christians, not Jews, you ignoramous. You don't know the definitions of the words you use, and you ignore that the Bible contradicts you by distinguishing between Jesus' followers and the Jews, and never equating them.

There were no Christians at the time; the concept did not exist.
You're making Ventura look like a genius.

It's true that the gentile church didn't begin until after the Resurrection. But, the Bible doesn't treat Jesus and his followers as Jews. And, technically speaking, the Greek word used for Jew means a Judean, an inhabitant of Judah. Jesus and his followers were Galileans, not Jews, except for that traitor Judas.

It's impossible to make Ventura look like a genius.

When Jesus said that they, the pharisees, were like their father who was a murderer from the beginning he was making a reference to the talking serpent who twisted the command of God into something false.

He was speaking to the pharisees and the doctors and lawyers who enriched themselves according to the corrupt system of Temple worship and sacrifice based on the false teaching in the talmud, the traditions of men, that a person can become holy as God is Holy be eating or abstaining from certain foods.

His followers were all Jews who heard what he taught accepted it and then conformed to the Law in the way that Jesus taught them to understand and comply with it. There was no such thing as Christianity. They called themselves followers of the way and saw themselves as being righteous Jews.

Ever since 325, c'e. "The Jews" have rejected the lie that Jesus was a three in one edible mangod.

So does anyone who is rational, including many Christians who have been made aware of the error of their ways....

It's true that the gentile church didn't begin until after the Resurrection. But, the Bible doesn't treat Jesus and his followers as Jews. And, technically speaking, the Greek word used for Jew means a Judean, an inhabitant of Judah. Jesus and his followers were Galileans, not Jews, except for that traitor Judas.

It's impossible to make Ventura look like a genius.
Then why did Jesus say that " We Jews know what we worship" and that he was sent to the Jews, And to them alone, to gather together the lost sheep of the House of Israel?

That's a term invented by Jews, so they could get the Christians of America to assist them in their fight against Islam.

You are either Christian or Jewish, you can't be both. There's nothing a Jew hates more than Christ. They hate Christ more than Islam, but they need American Christians to fight for them, so they invented the term Judeo-Christian.

Wake up, Christians. You are not Jews. You will never be Jews. And Jews will never be Christians.

Your ignorance is astonishing. First Jews don’t hate Christ, we despise Mohammad. Second, get a clue. The term originated in the 1800s and it was created by Christians to help convert Jews to Christianity.

Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia

Now it is used by Evangelicals in order to state
the country was built on Christian and Jewish ideals not just Christian. Which is untrue this create country was built on Christian values.

Third, Jews can become Christians many do (and I contemplate) each year.

Fourth, the war against Islam is very much a Christian War. Jews are just on the front lines. But tell the Christians in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Egypt etc if the war with Islam is not a Christian war!

So take your self righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back