CDZ There's something seriously wrong with a system...

In size as well...now it is about 800,000 citizens, to one Congressman/Representative... Its hard to feel you are truly represented if you are only 1 citizen out of 800,000.... Harder to be heard, unless you are some rich dude Or dudette with money to spare....
Yes, the unconstitutional limit on the House of Representatives, and the 17th Amendment for the state-wide election of senators, have exasperated the somewhat erroneousness of the original system of representation and deliberation of social issues; which leads to the partisan chaos that trickles down causing the social disorderliness.

What ever you want to call it, was not a good thing to storm our capital building. No GOOD EXCUSE for that kind of behavior.

Where is the word "truth" in the Constitution?
Are you seriously trying to justify republican lies by saying the word truth isn't in the constitution?
No, genius. I am trying to explain to you how there is something seriously wrong with the system - the subject of this discussion, you may recall.

Do you ever realize how fucked up that line of reasoning is?
The subject is not about partisan strategies.

You just have difficulties separating the erroneous system from partisan strategies. You do not recognize all of the derailings in this discussion.
Look out guys! He's backing up!
Admit it, you are not really concerned about "the system." You are not really concerned about the truth - you are concerned about the Democrats' grip on power. And if the Democrats exploit the inadequacies in the system, then that is okay, by you.

You're wrong about that.. No American wants a one party system. The problem is the GOP is currently rudderless. Look at the crackpots and perverts you all have embraced.

...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

They know it, too. That's why they blocked the commission.
Well, it's up to the electorate. It's up to the Democrats to get out the vote.

This is a pretty ugly time in our history, and there's no guarantee we'll get out of it intact.

Are the Democrats providing a strong enough alternative to end this madness? We'll see soon enough.
I don't think anything will improve so long as the cult of trump is going strong.
It's polluting pretty much everything.
Like the rest of the world, I've lost a good bit of respect for this country. I'm hoping it is just an aberration.
The rest of the world does not understand our politics, just like you do not understand any other country's politics.

When was the last time you noticed other countries having some noticeable respect for the United States - when they were massively immigrating to America???

When? What made you think other countries really really respected America?
You have a point since I don't even understand THIS countries politics.

In the past the US was respected for political freedom and stability and envied for it's economy. I'd guess there is still envy but respect? Not so much. I think we're now viewed much like China, a very strong economy but a very fragile political system.

We've elected to many stupid people, misfits and perverts.
You did not elect Biden, but he is a pervert.

That lie is unworthy of you.

It is and it isn't. They clearly violated their oaths and should be removed. The political will doesn't seem to be there though.
I'm not aware of a mechanism to do this, but the GQP sure as hell won't pursue it.
There is nothing to pursue.
Well that's a lie.
Well, no it isn't.
I'm afraid it is.

Sorry for your luck.
I'm afraid you're wrong, but you enjoy being so, so press on.

You're wrong about that.. No American wants a one party system.
Where am I suggesting a one-party system??? Multi-parties cannot be avoided in a republic - do you not understand that?

The problem is the GOP is currently rudderless. Look at the crackpots and perverts you all have embraced.
Conservatives do not see it that way, just as you, liberals, do not see the incompetence in the Democrats that you elect to office.

You cannot see that it is the erroneous system that causes countering partisan grievances of corruption, which is what I thought this discussion was supposed to be about; but as it turns out, you liberals cannot separate the system from partisan campaigning. Your comments are definite proof. What's your solution to a "rudderless GOP" - complete Democrat control???

What is it that you are thinking? Do you have this thought out completely???

Last edited:
...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

Oh for fucks sake......

If they were attempting a coup, they would have brought their guns.

Fucking morons still shitting out their mouths with this nonsense..... (smh)

Trump tells you that they are all corrupt and you believe him.. with his long track record for lies and conspiracy theories you believe Trump.

Isn't it peculiar how all the so-called lies told by President Trump, always turn out to be TRUE?

Never have.. Are you delusional?

Collusion

Steel Dossier

Source of Wuhan Virus

Media Bias

Trump Tower was bugged

As you know, there are dozens of others. The source of COVID-19 is the latest in a long list.

It just galls all you Never Trumpers that he turns out to be RIGHT to very many times.

Last edited:

Where am I suggesting a one-party system??? Multi-parties cannot be avoided in a republic - do you not understand that?

The problem is the GOP is currently rudderless. Look at the crackpots and perverts you all have embraced.
Conservatives do not see it that way, just as you, liberals, do not see the incompetence in the Democrats that you elect to office.

You cannot see that it is the erroneous system that causes countering partisan grievances of corruption, which is what I thought this discussion was supposed to be about; but as it turns out, you liberals cannot separate the system from partisan campaigning. Your comments are definite proof. What's your solution to a "rudderless GOP" - complete Democrat control???

Didn't you say that the Democrats want complete control? That's fine if you're in Syria.

I don't like scorched earth politics or vulgar, ignorant leaders. Presidents aren't supposed to promote lies and Conspiracy theories.

Didn't you say that the Democrats want complete control? That's fine if you're in Syria.
Nope, it looks like I wrote
Admit it, you are not really concerned about "the system." You are not really concerned about the truth - you are concerned about the Democrats' grip on power. And if the Democrats exploit the inadequacies in the system, then that is okay, by you.

I don't like scorched earth politics or vulgar, ignorant leaders.
Conservatives think the Biden handlers are attempting a scorched earth political agenda, and consider Biden to be vulgar - did you not hear his latest sexual verbal assault on a veteran's daughter???
Presidents aren't supposed to promote lies and Conspiracy theories.
Liberals think they are lies and conspiracy theories, but the conservatives do not.

You probably did not think the accusation of Russian collusion was a conspiracy theory, but the conservatives did - remember???

Last edited:

This is a pretty ugly time in our history, and there's no guarantee we'll get out of it intact.

Are the Democrats providing a strong enough alternative to end this madness? We'll see soon enough.
I don't think anything will improve so long as the cult of trump is going strong.
Like the rest of the world, I've lost a good bit of respect for this country. I'm hoping it is just an aberration.
The rest of the world does not understand our politics, just like you do not understand any other country's politics.

When was the last time you noticed other countries having some noticeable respect for the United States - when they were massively immigrating to America???

In the past the US was respected for political freedom and stability and envied for it's economy. I'd guess there is still envy but respect? Not so much. I think we're now viewed much like China, a very strong economy but a very fragile political system.

It is easy to blame the politicians but it is the electorate I believe bears the blame. We get what we deserve.

It is easy to blame the politicians but it is the electorate I believe bears the blame. We get what we deserve.
The electorate is confused by the partisan chaos that is caused by the inadequacies of the representation system.

Nope, it looks like I wrote

I don't like scorched earth politics or vulgar, ignorant leaders.
Conservatives think the Biden handlers are attempting a scorched earth political agenda, and consider Biden to be vulgar - did you not hear his latest sexual verbal assault on a veteran's daughter???
Presidents aren't supposed to promote lies and Conspiracy theories.
Liberals think they are lies and conspiracy theories, but the conservatives do not.

You probably did not think the accusation of Russian collusion was a conspiracy theory, but the conservatives did - remember???

Trump wasn't a Russian agent.. He's too dumb and can't keep his mouth shut. ..But, he did want Putin to like him.. He wrote some of his gushy, groveling letters to Putin in the past.

The electorate is confused by the partisan chaos that is caused by the inadequacies of the representation system.
The electorate is too lazy to do their homework. Probably the same people who don't know who their senators are can name every player on their team's starting line up.

I don't think you understand how difficult it is to research all of the candidates for all of the elections - it is a big mess. Don't forget what gerrymandering does every ten years

In

That is because the system was designed for a very simple society.

The society has evolved in diversity and sophistication, but the representation system has not been correctly adjusted to accommodate the advanced society.
In size as well...now it is about 800,000 citizens, to one Congressman/Representative... Its hard to feel you are truly represented if you are only 1 citizen out of 800,000.... Harder to be heard, unless you are some rich dude Or dudette with money to spare....
Wyoming one senator represents about 275,000 people.

In California, it's about 20,000,000.

That means as far as the Senate is concerned each voter in Wyoming has about 100× the representation of the average Californian.

Coup d'état, also called coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements.
Myanmar was a coup January 6th was not.
Poor planning and execution doesn't mean it wasn't a coup attempt.
No tha fact it wasn't coup means it wasn't a coup attempt. But you keep living the lie if that's what gets you through the day.
Your weak justifications don't hold water. It was a coup attempt.
Your partisan BS doesn't hold water. A coup is an attempt to overthrow the government that would be treason out of all the people arrested in connection with January 6th not one to the best of my knowledge has been charged with treason therefore it was not a coup.
View attachment 495032
Treason is a different crime.

Forum List

Back