CDZ There's something seriously wrong with a system...

Well, it's up to the electorate. It's up to the Democrats to get out the vote.
It is and it isn't. They clearly violated their oaths and should be removed. The political will doesn't seem to be there though.
I'm not aware of a mechanism to do this, but the GQP sure as hell won't pursue it.
There is nothing to pursue.
Well that's a lie.
Well, no it isn't.
I'm afraid it is.

Sorry for your luck.

Where is the word "truth" in the Constitution?
Are you seriously trying to justify republican lies by saying the word truth isn't in the constitution?
No, genius. I am trying to explain to you how there is something seriously wrong with the system - the subject of this discussion, you may recall.

Do you ever realize how fucked up that line of reasoning is?
The subject is not about partisan strategies.

You just have difficulties separating the erroneous system from partisan strategies. You do not recognize all of the derailings in this discussion.
Look out guys! He's backing up!

Coup d'état, also called coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements.
Myanmar was a coup January 6th was not.
Poor planning and execution doesn't mean it wasn't a coup attempt.
No tha fact it wasn't coup means it wasn't a coup attempt. But you keep living the lie if that's what gets you through the day.
Your weak justifications don't hold water. It was a coup attempt.

We've elected to many stupid people, misfits and perverts.
That is because the system was designed for a very simple society.

The society has evolved in diversity and sophistication, but the representation system has not been correctly adjusted to accommodate the advanced society.
In size as well...now it is about 800,000 citizens, to one Congressman/Representative... Its hard to feel you are truly represented if you are only 1 citizen out of 800,000.... Harder to be heard, unless you are some rich dude Or dudette with money to spare....

Coup d'état, also called coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements.
Myanmar was a coup January 6th was not.
Poor planning and execution doesn't mean it wasn't a coup attempt.
No tha fact it wasn't coup means it wasn't a coup attempt. But you keep living the lie if that's what gets you through the day.
Your weak justifications don't hold water. It was a coup attempt.
Your partisan BS doesn't hold water. A coup is an attempt to overthrow the government that would be treason out of all the people arrested in connection with January 6th not one to the best of my knowledge has been charged with treason therefore it was not a coup.
1622312946446.png

Are you seriously trying to justify republican lies by saying the word truth isn't in the constitution?
No, genius. I am trying to explain to you how there is something seriously wrong with the system - the subject of this discussion, you may recall.

You just have difficulties separating the erroneous system from partisan strategies. You do not recognize all of the derailings in this discussion.
I am not diverting. I am trying to explain to you that the founders did not provide any provisions for the revealing of truth. One of the founders, Patrick Henry, refused to attend the Convention, because, as he put it, "I smell a rat."

We can reorder the charter system and install separated government entities designed to reveal the truth. As it is the Justice Department is not practically separated - it is subservient to partisan favoritism. The DoJ was not even established until after the Civil War, and was never established to reveal the truth.
fb69b97a7755b04e8cf39c6a95c62ead.jpg

Last edited:
It is
...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

They know it, too. That's why they blocked the commission.
What “coup attempt”?

A coup is an armed overthrow of the government, usually by the military.

Nothing like that has happened.
Not necessarily armed, just sudden and violent. Militaries are well placed for this kind of action but coup attempts certainly don't require the military.

So yes, it was indeed a coup attempt.
It's kind of a stretch to call it a coup attempt. Usually a lot of people die in a coup attempt. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Not a stretch. That's what it was. We are simply lucky they were inept.
I think your view has been distorted by partisan insanity if you think that giant group of people went there to overthrow the government in some kind of organized coup attempt. Considering the death count that view is absurd.
I think that you've been watching too much faux niwz.
Is this really your counter to my observation? Yikes.

Partially true. Unlike Democrats, who are proud of the riots going on across our country, including the occupation of entire areas of cities for months at a time, Republicans are embarrassed by what happened in Washington.
I'm not embarrassed! I thought it was cool, watched the whole thing from when they cut away from Ted Cruz' speech. All the songs! Climbing like Ezio in Assassin's Creed! That gormless black "security guard" who ran and ran and ran from the crowd rather than defending the stairs that I began to wonder how many stories of stairs that thing had for him to run up. All the flags and cheering! The people filing neatly through the velvet ropes inside ---- And you gotta love Antler Man.

Not much like the riots in Portland and Lafayette Square and Baltimore, burning and breaking and shooting.

The only bad thing that happened was some five or six older men had heart attacks. Oh, and some evil fed shot a woman, they just would shoot a woman, of course.

Last edited:

Admit it, you are not really concerned about "the system." You are not really concerned about the truth - you are concerned about the Democrats' grip on power. And if the Democrats exploit the inadequacies in the system, then that is okay, by you.

Last edited:
Trump tells you that they are all corrupt and you believe him.. with his long track record for lies and conspiracy theories you believe Trump.

Isn't it peculiar how all the so-called lies told by President Trump, always turn out to be TRUE?
When it is not as partisan effective anymore.

The problem with the election is the evidence is "scrubbed."

...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

It's not an investigation. It's partisan grandstanding in front of the cameras at the cost of millions of dollars. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else because that's what all of these "investigations" turn out to be. If Trump had won reelection and a bunch of far left extremists stormed the capital you'd be the ones opposed to the "investigation." Again, you know it and I know it.

It is

What “coup attempt”?

Not necessarily armed, just sudden and violent. Militaries are well placed for this kind of action but coup attempts certainly don't require the military.

It's kind of a stretch to call it a coup attempt. Usually a lot of people die in a coup attempt. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Not a stretch. That's what it was. We are simply lucky they were inept.
I think your view has been distorted by partisan insanity if you think that giant group of people went there to overthrow the government in some kind of organized coup attempt. Considering the death count that view is absurd.
I think that you've been watching too much faux niwz.
Is this really your counter to my observation? Yikes.
Crepitus is obviously a Democrat zealot, and he cannot recognize it himself, nor separate himself from it to present reasoned arguments.

Stop trying to minimize the greatest assault on our democracy in over 200 years
Not true....

1. Were a Republic not a Democracy.

2. This was an advancement of how out nation should be, not an assault on it.

3. The Lincoln and FDR Administrations are the biggest assaults on our nation in our history.

It's not an investigation. It's partisan grandstanding in front of the cameras at the cost of millions of dollars. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else because that's what all of these "investigations" turn out to be.
And, I am trying to explain that that is a symptom of the lack of proper separation of power (for the Department of Justice).

The call for an "independent," or "bipartisan" investigation, is a revelation that there is a lack of separation of powers.

The founders did not have the information necessary for better separation, especially, upon expansion of government services, and the evolution of a diverse society.

It's not an investigation. It's partisan grandstanding in front of the cameras at the cost of millions of dollars. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else because that's what all of these "investigations" turn out to be. If Trump had won reelection and a bunch of far left extremists stormed the capital you'd be the ones opposed to the "investigation." Again, you know it and I know it.
:thankusmile:

What “coup attempt”?

thats pretty much the norm for him.lol

Forum List

Back