These fuel prices are ridiculous

The concern over that is part of why Keystone XL was opposed. People who actually care about the environment are ten steps ahead of you trolls who only pretend to care to score a point, when convenient.
so you don't remember the Valdez? outstanding.

Futures market.

Yes, deflation occurs when economic activity declines and inflation falls below zero which is not good either.

Why Is Deflation Bad for the Economy?​

from your own link: Deflation is a fall in the overall level of prices in an economy and an increase in the purchasing power of the currency.
Not sure about the rest of your article but the above is the defining characteristic of the 80's, not the pablum you were spoon feeding us...If Reagan hadn't happened along white liberals would still be teaching us the same thing you're telling us today

I’m willing to pay a little more for gas if it means we still live in a functioning democracy.
first we arent a democracy and second we cant function if half the people cant afford to heat their homes and drive to work,,

and that not even getting into the increased cost pf production for needed products like food and supplies for shelter

first we arent a democracy and second we cant function if half the people cant afford to heat their homes and drive to work,,

and that not even getting into the increased cost pf production for needed products like food and supplies for shelter
I vote for my representatives, don’t you?

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon

POTUS has VERY little to do with gas prices. Keep in mind they were artificially low last year because Donnie botched the pandemic response and nobody was going very far.

But if you don't like them, order an EV like I just did. I'll take delivery of my new F150 Lightning around August or September. And between the tax credits and the trade in on my old truck, my net out of pocket on it should come in at less than 20 grand! :D

I’m willing to pay a little more for gas if it means we still live in a functioning democracy.
The price of gas is the result of NAZI democrats running things, dumbass. It does nothing to preserve democracy.

Last edited:
POTUS has VERY little to do with gas prices. Keep in mind they were artificially low last year because Donnie botched the pandemic response and nobody was going very far.

But if you don't like them, order an EV like I just did. I'll take delivery of my new F150 Lightning around August or September. And between the tax credits and the trade in on my old truck, my net out of pocket on it should come in at less than 20 grand! :D

oh for fk sake. stop already fking 40 years of demofk nonsense. stop it please, you look foolish still.

Last week I couldn't even get bolts at Home Depot because of supply issues.
And as silly as it sounds our local gas stations are no longer getting 2liters of coke because they are now reserved for the major grocers.

Brandon has created a total disaster. And what is congress doing to fix this shit? Well Nadler is right now telling Garland that orange man is bad... I shit you not.
What did he do to cause bolt supply problems? Asking for a friend.

The idea while appealing just won't fly for me. I haul tons of weight every week. Putting high strain/stress on batteries shortens their lifespan and makes them hold less charge.
I'm sure those batteries are Hella Expensive to replace too

sure, then the demofks cheat and create fraudulent ballots to defeat those that would have the votes based on the party lines.
Ah, the lies you guys tell yourselves to make yourself feel better.

The price of gas is the result of NAZI democrats running thing, dumbass. It does nothing to preserve democracy.
Checking my economics book, actually it’s the result of the high demand.

Can all y’all stop acting like politics is the only thing going on in the world?

Forum List

Back