These fuel prices are ridiculous

Yes, the pandemic and Trumpy Bear's lack of a coherent response had quite a bit to do with low prices last year. When people started traveling again, prices went back up. Supply/ Demand. You understand those principles yes?
I just think you're being way to generous with the blame by including the pandemic [and now supply and demand aka Reaganomics], I think blame lies completely with trump, those low gas prices have trump written all over them.

Yes, the pandemic and Trumpy Bear's lack of a coherent response had quite a bit to do with low prices last year. When people started traveling again, prices went back up. Supply/ Demand. You understand those principles yes?
the fact you can't get passed the fact that a president can control gas prices is hilarious. And what's funnier, is you just doubled down on the funny.

On another note, What was the response that wouldn't have ended with a country shut down?

until you can explain illegally extending a one day election two extra days, sure. It's fking hilarious the lengths you all go through to stick with the cheat.
I can’t explain your delusions. They exist only in your head.

Grampa Murked U
I agree. Last year gas was 1.70 a gallon. Today its 3.29 a gallon and God knows what it will be next year.

No gas was not a buck seventy in October 2020. :rolleyes-41:

The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) released its weekly data on diesel and gasoline retail prices for the week ended October 5. Prices changed by only a fraction of a cent. Gasoline prices rose slightly by 0.03 cents per gallon, while diesel prices fell by 0.7 cents per gallon. This was the fifth week in a row that diesel prices have fallen. Retail prices for gasoline averaged $2.172/gallon. Diesel prices averaged $2.387/gallon. The COVID-19 pandemic caused severe demand destruction. Demand has been recovering gradually, but it has not regained pre-pandemic levels. COVID-19 infections continue to rise, and some closures of economic activities have been reinstituted.​

cause you know I already proved you wrong,,

how about you address the part about fuel costs rising causing the price of goods and services rising??

being a rich person not effected you are sure to ignore it,,
You are now and will forever be a moron.

Forum List

Back