These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

That's total fiction, dingbat.

Sadly, it is not. Had Donald Trump started working on preparing and supplying the the hospitals with PPE in January, like most of the rest of the western world, the death toll could have been kept to 60,000 people. Now you have 112,000 dead, and 1.1 million sick and rising. At your current rate of death, another 150 thousand Americans will die, IF no one else gets sick. While deaths in other first world countries are coming down, deaths in the USA are holding steady.

The USA still has no cheap, quick and accurate testing system. The virus is now completely out of control in the USA. The long term implications for your nation are staggering. Trump did this.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

Sadly, it is not. Had Donald Trump started working on preparing and supplying the the hospitals with PPE in January, like most of the rest of the western world, the death toll could have been kept to 60,000 people. Now you have 112,000 dead, and 1.1 million sick and rising. At your current rate of death, another 150 thousand Americans will die, IF no one else gets sick. While deaths in other first world countries are coming down, deaths in the USA are holding steady.

The USA still has no cheap, quick and accurate testing system. The virus is now completely out of control in the USA. The long term implications for your nation are staggering. Trump did this.

It's total fiction.

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

An American ad is calling Bunker BoyTrump a coward. Produced and paid for by Republicans.

The tide has changed bigot.
I am not the one who thinks blacks are inferior

that is you and your lib buddies

its called the soft bigotry of low expectations

Yet you slam them, place all the ills on them and belittle them at every turn. Hate to break it to you but you are a practicing Bigot and are part of the problem. The Tide is changing. Get used to it.

Yet you slam them, place all the ills on them and belittle them at every turn
Its called holding them accountable

and the reason I say libs are the true bigots who think blacks are inferior

yet you give free passes to the white bigots. Guess what, that makes you one. And you are of the same caliber as the black bigots. Nice to know. But the tide is changing fast.

yet you give free passes to the white bigots. Guess what, that makes you one. And you are of the same caliber as the black bigots. Nice to know. But the tide is changing fast.
You are the white bigot I’m referring to since you dont believe black people are capable of improving their performance

You are the white bigot I’m referring to since you dont believe black people are capable of improving their performance

I know of many Blacks that are accepting responsability for the actions. But you won't accept your own. Guess what, you are a Bigot and prove it on every post.

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

Of COURSE they would test ANYONE prior to minor surgery. Dragon is correct, they are not available for anyone who wants a test, and the tests out there have as much as 30-40% false positives/ false negatives.

Of COURSE they would test ANYONE prior to minor surgery. Dragon is correct, they are not available for anyone who wants a test, and the tests out there have as much as 30-40% false positives/ false negatives.

I can get a test tomorrow if I want to. Maybe I just have good insurance/doctor. You're confusing antibody testing with virus testing. Your numbers are off. Dragon is never right. She is a hate monger from Canada.

You didn't have a problem so everything is just fine for everyone. Such is the naked stupidity and ignorance of the average Republican voter. If the problem doesn't personally affect YOU, it doesn't exist, it's a "hoax", or a "lie".

In the meantime 21,000 people tested positive for the virus yesterday, and another 1000 Americans died.

Between the opiod deaths which continue unabated, the covid19 deaths which continue unabated, the gun violence deaths which continue unabated, deaths from police brutuality which continue unabated, America is no longer the land of freedom and opportunity. It's come the land of death and denial.

You didn't have a problem so everything is just fine for everyone. Such is the naked stupidity and ignorance of the average Republican voter. If the problem doesn't personally affect YOU, it doesn't exist, it's a "hoax", or a "lie".

In the meantime 21,000 people tested positive for the virus yesterday, and another 1000 Americans died.

Between the opiod deaths which continue unabated, the covid19 deaths which continue unabated, the gun violence deaths which continue unabated, deaths from police brutuality which continue unabated, America is no longer the land of freedom and opportunity. It's come the land of death and denial.

Yawn. You're Canadian. You don't get a say.

I can get a test tomorrow if I want to. Maybe I just have good insurance/doctor. You're confusing antibody testing with virus testing. Your numbers are off. Dragon is never right. She is a hate monger from Canada.

Maybe in Boston - That's a large, liberal city that has acted responsibly. And NO, I was talking about the CV-19 tests.

Maybe in Boston - That's a large, liberal city that has acted responsibly. And NO, I was talking about the CV-19 tests.

Nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with having the best hospitals in the world. My bro in law is in Tampa and he got one right away too. Try to get one for yourself and see how easy it is.

Forum List

Back