These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

I would say that is because it is standard practice in hospital and you were a priority.
I could Call tomorrow and get tested. Maybe my insurance is really good and so is my primary care?
Could be. Better than 27 million other Americans I guess.
Don’t believe the fake news

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.
Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. ...
And you feel qualified to comment on those topics?

Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. ...
To be fair DragonLady may be no less qualified than many clueless libs spilling out of our education system today

She has a lot of opinions based on misinformation but at least she cant legally vote in our elections

so she is merely annoying

the best way to deal with her is to ignore her

But libs who can vote are a more serious problem

Correct

About as much as anyone else in here. And what makes you the qualified expert that you can exempt others?

Correct

To be fair DragonLady may be no less qualified than many clueless libs spilling out of our education system today

She has a lot of opinions based on misinformation but at least she cant legally vote in our elections

so she is merely annoying

the best way to deal with her is to ignore her

But libs who can vote are a more serious problem

It's good to hear from out Northern Cousins. Afterall, USMB isn't reserved just for US Homegrown RTWingnutjobs and Russian Trolls.

But you won't accept your own.
I have not done anything to black people that I must accept responsibility for

Its libs like you who treat blacks as inferior

You haven't done anything to black people. Okay. Seems like you've never done anything for black people either. Existing in your bubble and safely disparaging minorities from the comfort of an anonymous keyboard is your contribution to society. Hence, no one takes your opinion seriously.

Many of us already understand tone deafness and lack of self awareness are two primary traits of wingers.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

As a criminal supporter, you may be surprised, but as a traitor, you may be imprisoned and executed.

Correct

None of my business?

We just got the air and water cleaned up and along comes Trump to allow the degradation of the air and water. You keep trying to drag us into your stupid wars. Half of the illegal weapons in Canada were smuggled from the USA. The Canadian outbreak of Covid19 was the direct result of Snowbirds coming home from the USA when we closed the border.

If you live next door to a crack whore, is it none of your business what goes on next door? It doesn't affect you having a bunch of tweakers next door, getting high. They're not bothering you. No danger there. Living next door to the USA is like have a crack house as your next door neighbour.

But you won't accept your own.
I have not done anything to black people that I must accept responsibility for

Its libs like you who treat blacks as inferior

You haven't done anything to black people. Okay. Seems like you've never done anything for black people either. Existing in your bubble and safely disparaging minorities from the comfort of an anonymous keyboard is your contribution to society. Hence, no one takes your opinion seriously.

Many of us already understand tone deafness and lack of self awareness are two primary traits of wingers.
I don't owe blacks anything. No one does, but the democrats should stop exploiting them.

Correct

It's not my knowledge of Americans history that's weak. Canadians actually study American history as part of our school cirriculum. Americans don't even learn their own history in school, much less the history of other countries.

People like you complained that Barrack Obama was a "real" American because he grew up as a child of the world. He lived in the USA, in Indonesia, and other parts of the world as a child. Canadians see that as a benefit in their leaders. That they've lived and worked in other countries. That they have a fresh perspective. Americans see this as a "danger" to the "American way of life".

It is a demonstration of your inherent weakness as a nation that you are so self-absorbed and so completely unaware of what is going on elsewhere in the world. And so willing to dismiss others with "none of your business".

Forum List

Back