These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.
Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

None of my business?

We just got the air and water cleaned up and along comes Trump to allow the degradation of the air and water. You keep trying to drag us into your stupid wars. Half of the illegal weapons in Canada were smuggled from the USA. The Canadian outbreak of Covid19 was the direct result of Snowbirds coming home from the USA when we closed the border.

If you live next door to a crack whore, is it none of your business what goes on next door? It doesn't affect you having a bunch of tweakers next door, getting high. They're not bothering you. No danger there. Living next door to the USA is like have a crack house as your next door neighbour.
Dont forget race relations

you are really freaked out over our alleged mistreatment of black folks in America even as you elect a black-faced moron like justin truedeau

1591712713346.jpeg

Last edited:
Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.
Especially the ones who think the killer cop in MSP was a hero.Correction...those who think he IS a hero.

It's not my knowledge of Americans history that's weak. Canadians actually study American history as part of our school cirriculum.
You obviously slept through that class

you stated utter nonsense such as claiming blacks were not allowed to own property for 100 years after the Civil War

thats bullshit

previously you demonstrated complete ignorance of how public schools are funded in America

you actually know very little about the subjects you lecture us on

Last edited:
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

It's not my knowledge of Americans history that's weak. Canadians actually study American history as part of our school cirriculum. Americans don't even learn their own history in school, much less the history of other countries.

People like you complained that Barrack Obama was a "real" American because he grew up as a child of the world. He lived in the USA, in Indonesia, and other parts of the world as a child. Canadians see that as a benefit in their leaders. That they've lived and worked in other countries. That they have a fresh perspective. Americans see this as a "danger" to the "American way of life".

It is a demonstration of your inherent weakness as a nation that you are so self-absorbed and so completely unaware of what is going on elsewhere in the world. And so willing to dismiss others with "none of your business".
I learned all kinds of history in school. So did my kids and grand kids, you lie, like all shill scum.

Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.
Especially the ones who think the killer cop in MSP was a hero.Correction...those who think he IS a hero.
The killer cop is in jail. Why haven't you criminal scum stopped looting rioting and murdering?

Correct

It's not my knowledge of Americans history that's weak. Canadians actually study American history as part of our school cirriculum. Americans don't even learn their own history in school, much less the history of other countries.

People like you complained that Barrack Obama was a "real" American because he grew up as a child of the world. He lived in the USA, in Indonesia, and other parts of the world as a child. Canadians see that as a benefit in their leaders. That they've lived and worked in other countries. That they have a fresh perspective. Americans see this as a "danger" to the "American way of life".

It is a demonstration of your inherent weakness as a nation that you are so self-absorbed and so completely unaware of what is going on elsewhere in the world. And so willing to dismiss others with "none of your business".
I learned all kinds of history in school. So did my kids and grand kids, you lie, like all shill scum.
She’s really quite ignorant about America

Correct

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. ...
And you feel qualified to comment on those topics?
Correct

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. ...

My use of the world "qualified" was based on the previous poster's statement that I am unqualified to comment on anything. It is not indicative of what I feel I am "qualified or not qualified" to comment on.

For the record, what I consider "qualifications" to comment, is based on the quality of their posts on the subject matter. If they consistently display no actual technical knowledge of the subject, are merely parroting talking points or dogma and cannot actually defend their statements, they're unqualified to comment.

The killer cop is in jail. Why haven't you criminal scum stopped looting rioting and murdering?

Breonna Taylor's killers haven't even been charged.

None of these people have been convicted. The cop who killed Eric Garner was acquitted.

American Police are still on track to kill another 1000 people this year. Of the 1000 killings, 47 were of unarmed suspects. Police faced charges in only 47 of these killings. And they were convicted in only 22 of these cases.

This whole notion that these killings wouldn't happen if suspects would just stop resisting, standing up for their rights, or fighting back was put to rest by the Floyd murder. Police crushed the air out of him for 9 minutes. Chauvin, who had 16 citizen complaints about "excessive use of force" in his jacket, kept his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck for THREE FUCKING MINUTES AFTER HE WAS TOLD FLOYD HAD NO PULSE.

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

I would say that is because it is standard practice in hospital and you were a priority.
I could Call tomorrow and get tested. Maybe my insurance is really good and so is my primary care?

You also live in a big city with lots of resources. The bigger issue is how accurate was the test? The Abbott test which is the 15 minute test that Trump was touting, is accurate about 50% of the time. You'd get just as accurate a result if you flipped a coin.

Trump cancelled CDC certification of tests and trusted the labs to only sell tests that worked. States are complaining that they have no way of knowing which tests are accurate and which are not, until they buy and use them, wasting thousands of dollars.

This is a HUGE part of the overall testing clusterfuck which the Trump Administration created when they refused to take the WHO test, and have American labs mass produce that test for distribution. This is what every other nation in the world did, giving them testing capabilities starting in January.

Trump's decision to decline the WHO test is based on rights. If an American lab created an effective test, that lab would profit not just from selling it in the USA, but in a worldwide pandemic, producing and selling it worldwide. The profit potential is enormous. But if the WHO holds the rights to the test, there's no big payday for American corporations.

Unfortunately, Dr. Redfield, the unqualified idiot Trump hired after he fired the "disloyal" former head of the CDC, fucked up the production of the CDC test, and the entire batch was contaminated. On March 15th, when the corona virus task force was formed, the CDC had still not come up with a test. The USA had tested fewer than 500 people - total, and testing in its then current form was useless, due to a complex CDC criteria that resulted in many people dying while waiting for testing.

Trump then "turned the American labs loose" to produce tests without CDC oversight or approval. This has lead to a wild west of ineffectual and expensive tests, many of their requiring proprietary equipment to process, or must be returned to the issuing lab for processing. States have been begging Trump to have the CDC certify tests so they don't waste money on tests and processing equipment if the tests don't work as advertized.

Last but not least: Tests in Germany cost $18 each. In the USA, a home test costs $115 each. No guarantee on accuracy.

If they consistently display no actual technical knowledge of the subject,
Sez the canadian who thinks black people in America could not own property for 100 years after the Civil War

That's not what I said. I said they were barred from buying propery by redlining:

Even though free people of color were able to purchase real property in the South, their numbers were few and many states erected barriers that either prohibited land ownership by African Americans or imposed strict limitations on their ability to purchase real property.

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

I would say that is because it is standard practice in hospital and you were a priority.
I could Call tomorrow and get tested. Maybe my insurance is really good and so is my primary care?

You also live in a big city with lots of resources. The bigger issue is how accurate was the test? The Abbott test which is the 15 minute test that Trump was touting, is accurate about 50% of the time. You'd get just as accurate a result if you flipped a coin.

Trump cancelled CDC certification of tests and trusted the labs to only sell tests that worked. States are complaining that they have no way of knowing which tests are accurate and which are not, until they buy and use them, wasting thousands of dollars.

This is a HUGE part of the overall testing clusterfuck which the Trump Administration created when they refused to take the WHO test, and have American labs mass produce that test for distribution. This is what every other nation in the world did, giving them testing capabilities starting in January.

Trump's decision to decline the WHO test is based on rights. If an American lab created an effective test, that lab would profit not just from selling it in the USA, but in a worldwide pandemic, producing and selling it worldwide. The profit potential is enormous. But if the WHO holds the rights to the test, there's no big payday for American corporations.

Unfortunately, Dr. Redfield, the unqualified idiot Trump hired after he fired the "disloyal" former head of the CDC, fucked up the production of the CDC test, and the entire batch was contaminated. On March 15th, when the corona virus task force was formed, the CDC had still not come up with a test. The USA had tested fewer than 500 people - total, and testing in its then current form was useless, due to a complex CDC criteria that resulted in many people dying while waiting for testing.

Trump then "turned the American labs loose" to produce tests without CDC oversight or approval. This has lead to a wild west of ineffectual and expensive tests, many of their requiring proprietary equipment to process, or must be returned to the issuing lab for processing. States have been begging Trump to have the CDC certify tests so they don't waste money on tests and processing equipment if the tests don't work as advertized.

Last but not least: Tests in Germany cost $18 each. In the USA, a home test costs $115 each. No guarantee on accuracy.
My test was free and it consisted of swabs up my nose. Link that tests are not accurate. I do not believe you.

Correct

Correct

My use of the world "qualified" was based on the previous poster's statement that I am unqualified to comment on anything. It is not indicative of what I feel I am "qualified or not qualified" to comment on.

For the record, what I consider "qualifications" to comment, is based on the quality of their posts on the subject matter. If they consistently display no actual technical knowledge of the subject, are merely parroting talking points or dogma and cannot actually defend their statements, they're unqualified to comment.
In other words you're just another liar then.

That's not what I said. I said they were barred from buying propery by redlining:
Thats what you eventually claimed AFTER I corrected the first misimpression you made in post #96:

your words - For more than 100 years after the Civil War, blacks were prevented from owning property.

Correct

About as much as anyone else in here. And what makes you the qualified expert that you can exempt others?
Who exempted? I just asked a question.

Correct

About as much as anyone else in here. And what makes you the qualified expert that you can exempt others?
He's just a double talking babbling shill.

Correct

You are a Rumpster. Facts seem to get in the way or your narrative so you don't bother with them.

Correct

You are a Rumpster. Facts seem to get in the way or your narrative so you don't bother with them.
You don't have any facts liar, all you scum do is spew media trash.

Correct

You don't have any facts liar, all you scum do is spew media trash.

And your hero Bunker Boy needs more of your posts. Damn, I like that name.

Forum List

Back