These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

But you won't accept your own.
I have not done anything to black people that I must accept responsibility for

Its libs like you who treat blacks as inferior

Oh really. Shall I dig up some of your past posts? I believe that there are some that show otherwise. But as usual, what you Party of Rumpers say is okay but woh is everyone else. And try and find one post of mine where I treated blacks as inferior? If you can't you need to back off otherwise, it just proves my point that you Party of the Rumpers claim others do what you do and you won't accept responsibility for your own actions. Like your Orange Deity, it's always someone else.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

The left are such liars. Trump tries to keep the virus out of the USA by banning travel from China and DEMS fight the move, claim he's being racist, pass bills in the House attacking him for it. Those are the facts vs these lies ^^^.

And try and find one post of mine where I treated blacks as inferior?
Do you believe blacks could succeed in our society if they just tried harder and made wiser personal decisions?

I believe that we need to bring the jobs back to give them the chance to make wiser decisions. Then you can ask that same question and I can answer it truthfully.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

That's total fiction, dingbat.

Sadly, it is not. Had Donald Trump started working on preparing and supplying the the hospitals with PPE in January, like most of the rest of the western world, the death toll could have been kept to 60,000 people. Now you have 112,000 dead, and 1.1 million sick and rising. At your current rate of death, another 150 thousand Americans will die, IF no one else gets sick. While deaths in other first world countries are coming down, deaths in the USA are holding steady.

The USA still has no cheap, quick and accurate testing system. The virus is now completely out of control in the USA. The long term implications for your nation are staggering. Trump did this.

It's out of control in parts of the US. Not all of the US.

My state was predicted to become the Wuhan province of America. That never happened. The reason being our governor took very quick action. We've been under some of the most strict shutdown in the nation and for much longer than other parts of the nation.

My county has been shutdown since the beginning of March. Today we finally were able to move into phase two of opening.

We have gotten the infections and deaths down. Unfortunately the protests are good place to spread the virus and our infection numbers have gone up.

The number you have for infections in America is very low. It's nearly 2 million. Not 1.1 million.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.09.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.10.16 PM.png

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

Criminals DJ tramp and his AG sack of crap bill barr have desecrated our institutions of law and order, they are running a criminal enterprise from the white house, we are kicking those two troglodites outta the white house in a few months...

1591658034688.png
1591658108763.png

1591658205458.png
1591658258091.png

1591658299188.png
1591658354490.png

LOVE the Lincoln Project!
Sane, responsible Republicans who believe in the Constitution, unlike Trump and TrumpTards who bend the fuck out of it to justify the installation of an autocrat into the White House.

LOVE the Lincoln Project!
Sane, responsible Republicans who believe in the Constitution, unlike Trump and TrumpTards who bend the fuck out of it to justify the installation of an autocrat into the White House.

I am a contributor to it. I would claim to be a card carrying member but they don't issue membership cards. I'll donate again at the end of the month like millions of other Republicans.

And try and find one post of mine where I treated blacks as inferior?
Do you believe blacks could succeed in our society if they just tried harder and made wiser personal decisions?

You're fucked up and ignorant as hell.
Someone should have redlined your sorry ass and let's see if you'd still be talking shit.

Redlining was banned 50 years ago. It's still hurting minorities ...
www.washingtonpost.com › news › wonk › 2018/03/28

Mar 28, 2018 - Neighborhoods that were predominantly made up of African ... or understand the historical treatment of poor and minority communities.”.

Redlining - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Redlining

In the United States, redlining is the systematic denial of various services by federal ... Neighborhoods with high proportion of minority residents are more likely to be ... Some redlined maps were also created by private organizations, such as J.M. ... low-income neighborhoodsfurther required banks to apply the same lending

Redlining has left many communities of color exposed to lead ...
www.childtrends.org › redlining-left-many-communitie...

Feb 13, 2018 - Redlining has left many communities of color exposed to lead ... policies concentrated minority and/or poor families in neighborhoods where old, ... This, in turn, made it harder for black and other racial and ethnic minority ...

Past Racist "Redlining" Practices Increased Climate Burden ...
www.scientificamerican.com › article › past-racist-redli...

Jan 21, 2020 - Such areas face a disproportionate risk of heat-related impacts and ... have made climate change impacts on urban, minority and low-income ...

The trick for the left is making the establishment uniparty right look like this is new and spontaneous for .....make up bulshit reasons here

Cucks so stunning and brave

neoconrinocucks.jpg
Nothing has changed
More of the same will be coming

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

That's total fiction, dingbat.

Sadly, it is not. Had Donald Trump started working on preparing and supplying the the hospitals with PPE in January, like most of the rest of the western world, the death toll could have been kept to 60,000 people. Now you have 112,000 dead, and 1.1 million sick and rising. At your current rate of death, another 150 thousand Americans will die, IF no one else gets sick. While deaths in other first world countries are coming down, deaths in the USA are holding steady.

The USA still has no cheap, quick and accurate testing system. The virus is now completely out of control in the USA. The long term implications for your nation are staggering. Trump did this.

Bullshit. I had minor surgery last week and was tested and it was quick, painless and free. Your lies are amusing.

That's why you got the test, asshole. Because you had that minor surgery in either a hospital or a surgicenter.
Dumb fuck.

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.
Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. But that hasn't stopped you so far, and I'm not telling you to STFU.

None of you fools is offering anything but to continue to do all of the things that got you here. Like voting for Republicans to cut taxes and crash the economy. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Back when Trump cut taxes and raised the deficit I pointed out that the first two times Republicans did this, the economy crashed, and it seemed unlikely that the third time would be the charm. And here we are again. It only took two years from the tax cuts this time, but the pandemic did kick start the crash.

Economists are now saying it will take 8 to 10 years for the economy to fully recover. That's longer than it took to come back from W's crash. I'm sure that like all of the experts and scientists, whose advice Republicans have been denying for 40 years, you'll dismiss that too.

I believe that we need to bring the jobs back to give them the chance to make wiser decisions.
I agree with that

and that is what trump is trying to do

I dont expect that to change your mind but its one of the reasons I support trump

Yet you slam them, place all the ills on them and belittle them at every turn
Its called holding them accountable

and the reason I say libs are the true bigots who think blacks are inferior

Rationalizing your racism. You're not racist. Blacks are just dumb and lazy and you're holding them accountable.

When I was growing up, Italians were the "inferiors", as were Catholics. As a card carrying WASP, Italians were dark, dirty, disgusting AND Catholic. They were all Mafia criminals. Before the Italians, it was the Irish.

In every civilization, the ignorant and gullible are lead to believe the "others" are inferior. By buying into this bullshit, you prove both your ignorance and your gullibility.

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy.

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.
Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

Again, your lack of knowledge about ANYTHING makes you unqualifed to argue about economics, politics or foreign policy. But that hasn't stopped you so far, and I'm not telling you to STFU.

None of you fools is offering anything but to continue to do all of the things that got you here. Like voting for Republicans to cut taxes and crash the economy. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Back when Trump cut taxes and raised the deficit I pointed out that the first two times Republicans did this, the economy crashed, and it seemed unlikely that the third time would be the charm. And here we are again. It only took two years from the tax cuts this time, but the pandemic did kick start the crash.

Economists are now saying it will take 8 to 10 years for the economy to fully recover. That's longer than it took to come back from W's crash. I'm sure that like all of the experts and scientists, whose advice Republicans have been denying for 40 years, you'll dismiss that too.
You are a very ignorant canadian

here are your words earlier today:

For more than 100 years after the Civil War, blacks were prevented from owning property.

Thats not true

Black people have had the right to own property as far back as colonial times

Any blacks who got to "uppity", or successful, received a visit from the KKK.

thats only 10% true

the KKK did not exist throughout the US. It was however present in the Deep South

The USA is more segregated today than it was when the Civil Rights Act was passed.

that is your final misimpression in that paragraph that I want to point out

black people own homes in every neighborhood in America

you really are not worth the effort of educating

there are just too many empty spaces in your knowledge of America

Forum List

Back