These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
It doesn't matter what they do or say, they have no home, they are pariah's.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Centrists are never welcomed by wingers until you need us. Its always been this way.

Stop it...you are not a centrist. Just like your butt buddy Mac1958 you are Leftist as fuck

Because I disagree with you? :auiqs.jpg: You stop it.
NO
Because every word, sentence and post authored by you Daryl Hunt or Mac1958 smells exactly like Leftist shit. Weird huh?

Since I am a Conservative, just how can I be a leftist? Well, according to you, anyone not right of the Boston Strangler or Jack the Ripper would be a leftist. I can accept that definition.

LOL.

All my life I thought I was a liberal.

Then the bush boy happened. All of a sudden other people who have never met me started screaming I'm a far leftist.

My views on things have not really changed in the years since the bush boy but according to the Republican Party I'm now a far left radical extremist.

It's crazy what people will say about a total stranger only because they have a different view.

The words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy were as much true today as they were in 1960 when he told the world the real meaning of the world liberal and embraced it. As I have all my life.

Listen to this man. His words are even more important today than they were 60 years ago.

I remember listening to Pat Buchanan give the keynote speech at the RNC in 1992, and he was talking about Hillary Clinton, saying that Hillary Clinton believed in equal rights for women. Hillary Clinton believes in equal pay for work of equal value. Hillary Clinton believes that children have rights to request investigation of parental abuse. Hillary Clinton believes in government funded day care. I'm thinking well hell yes, don't we all.

And then Buchanan stopped and in a very stern, deep voice which shook with emotion he said "Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is a RADICAL FEMINIST AGENDA!" And that's when I realized that I was not a moderate liberal at all, that I am a radical feminist.

Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who fire on their own people - see Kent State.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who hide in the basement.

Law and order Americans don't support police killing black people in the streets, without consequence.

Law and order Americans don't support Trump releasing his friends and cronies from jail after they confess to crimes or are charged by Grand Juries and found guilty trial by a jury of their pears.

Law and order Americans don't support Donald Trump and William Barr using the Justice Department and the FBI to pursue those who disagree or who investigated the President.

Law and order Americans don't support the President attacking innocent civilians for a photo op.

Neither do the retired military leaders and Generals, or the Pastor of the Church he used, who was gassed and forced to flee from her own church grounds.

The only people supporting Donald Trump, right now, are cultists, and the Billionaire Media who are financially benefitting from the pandemic and the mayhem.
That has to be the dumbest, most ill conceived list ive seen on USMB.

Can you refute any of it. If you could have you would have done something other than throw shit at it like a trained monkey.
Of course i can refute it, easily. Why would i waste my time? Starting with Kent State. What the do the Kent State shootings have to do with Trump? Your list is just dumb.

The American people lost faith in Richard Nixon after Kent State. Trump firing on protestors is not going over well with REAL Americans.

That was weak even by your standards.

Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who fire on their own people - see Kent State.

Law and order Americans don't support police killing black people in the streets, without consequence.

Law and order Americans don't support Trump releasing his friends and cronies from jail after they confess to crimes or are charged by Grand Juries and found guilty trial by a jury of their pears.

Law and order Americans don't support Donald Trump and William Barr using the Justice Department and the FBI to pursue those who disagree or who investigated the President.

Law and order Americans don't support the President attacking innocent civilians for a photo op.

Neither do the retired military leaders and Generals, or the Pastor of the Church he used, who was gassed and forced to flee from her own church grounds.

The only people supporting Donald Trump, right now, are cultists, and the Billionaire Media who are financially benefitting from the pandemic and the mayhem.

Can you refute any of it. If you could have you would have done something other than throw shit at it like a trained monkey.
Of course i can refute it, easily. Why would i waste my time? Starting with Kent State. What the do the Kent State shootings have to do with Trump? Your list is just dumb.

The American people lost faith in Richard Nixon after Kent State. Trump firing on protestors is not going over well with REAL Americans.

When did Trump fire on protesters?

^^^ why I ignore anything a Canadian has to say.

This is why the rest of the world has Donald Trump's American on ignore.

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Centrists are never welcomed by wingers until you need us. Its always been this way.

Stop it...you are not a centrist. Just like your butt buddy Mac1958 you are Leftist as fuck

NO
Because every word, sentence and post authored by you Daryl Hunt or Mac1958 smells exactly like Leftist shit. Weird huh?

Since I am a Conservative, just how can I be a leftist? Well, according to you, anyone not right of the Boston Strangler or Jack the Ripper would be a leftist. I can accept that definition.

I’m curious, since you fancy yourself as a “conservative”...how/why did you allow the commie-lite Left to override all your hard work and effort? How did you allow them to take the wheel from you and steer America’s direction?
You nutless fucks couldn’t keep God, Whitey and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded on God, Whitey and heterosexuality.

How did I allow you John Birch Society Fruitcakes to take over as well? Simple. Our Federal Government isn't "We the People". It's We the Corporations". We the People are lied to about how important we are. We aren't important at all. The Whole Nation should be protesting right now over many things.
Don’t answer questions with questions...that’s deflection.
How / why did you “conservatives” fuck the place up by conceding it to the filthy Left?
Your shit doesn’t fucking work...that’s why!

^^^ why I ignore anything a Canadian has to say.

This is why the rest of the world has Donald Trump's American on ignore.

That’s perfect...we’re hoping they stop expecting a US check in the mail as well. Fuck the world...and FUCK Canada, we have a lot to do on our soil.

The one giving the order just as well as been firing the guns. But in this case, Rump was stopped before the 82nd could be used. The 82nd was removed from "Police" duty from Iraq. They are not Policemen. They don't train to maintain peace. They train to break things and kill people and are necessary in a WAR, not peace. Luckily, someone other than Rump came to their senses before the 82nd could be used. It would not have ended well for anyone.

NO

I’m curious, since you fancy yourself as a “conservative”...how/why did you allow the commie-lite Left to override all your hard work and effort? How did you allow them to take the wheel from you and steer America’s direction?
You nutless fucks couldn’t keep God, Whitey and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded on God, Whitey and heterosexuality.

How did I allow you John Birch Society Fruitcakes to take over as well? Simple. Our Federal Government isn't "We the People". It's We the Corporations". We the People are lied to about how important we are. We aren't important at all. The Whole Nation should be protesting right now over many things.
Don’t answer questions with questions...that’s deflection.
How / why did you “conservatives” fuck the place up by conceding it to the filthy Left?
Your shit doesn’t fucking work...that’s why!

Your question is flawed and based on a lie. There is no answer to your question. It's a gotcha question. We Conservatives lost control, not to the left, but to the extreme right who empowers the left by being nutcases and allows the Left to get such a strong voice. You see, I shoulder some of the blame. Just not the gotcha way you want me to . Now, you need to also shoulder some of that blame as well.

The one giving the order just as well as been firing the guns. But in this case, Rump was stopped before the 82nd could be used. The 82nd was removed from "Police" duty from Iraq. They are not Policemen. They don't train to maintain peace. They train to break things and kill people and are necessary in a WAR, not peace. Luckily, someone other than Rump came to their senses before the 82nd could be used. It would not have ended well for anyone.
So for the record, Trump did not fire on anyone, correct? I thought so.

The attacks on Trump will become even more viscous as time goes on. Trump is on his way to a massive victory in November. It is just a matter of time now.

So for the record, Trump did not fire on anyone, correct? I thought so.

Rump had a high profile Military Resignation whom Rump later on claimed he fired. The Resignation was a shot across Rumps ample ass. Rump can order the 82nd to DC but the second he tries to use them for Police Duty he runs into something under the UCMJ (the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the equivalent of the Military's US Constitution) where the Military refuses to follow an Illegal Order. At that point, Rump is through. So he backed off. And he just cost himself the Military's vote for 2020. Rump tried to take the next step to establishing a Fascist Federal Government where he controls the Military. Right out of Mussolini's playbook. It didn't work. Rump may be able to control the Supreme Court and the Senate along with the DOJ and others but the Military is not going to go against it's own laws and traditions. But, like Rump, you can't accept that. Rump is toast in November. This isn't his worst blunder but it's right up with the biggest.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

The current black insanity began in a deep blue city in a deep blue state

this is a failure of liberalism

only a fucking fool holds Trump responsible for COVID or the riots. Those ads only make you look like petulant morons.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

The current black insanity began in a deep blue city in a deep blue state

this is a failure of liberalism

This is an American failure. Other countries don't have race riots, nor do they systemicatically abuse, arrest or incarcerate non-whites. Only in America. And it hasn't mattered which side has been in power. This isn't a failure of liberalism or conservativism. This is an almost uniquely American failure. Only South Africa has had similar problems, and for the exact same reason as the USA.

The USA is a nation, founded on racism and abuse of non-whites. This is based on the belief that blacks, and Native Americans were "inferior" peoples. Lincoln freed the slaves, but the people he freed had no education, weren't able to read or write, owned nothing - not even the clothes on their backs, and while the Emancipation Proclamation said each slave family was to receive 40 acres and a mule from the slave owners, that didn't happen either.

For more than 100 years after the Civil War, blacks were prevented from owning property. Any blacks who got to "uppity", or successful, received a visit from the KKK. The USA is more segregated today than it was when the Civil Rights Act was passed. Voting suppression and gerrymandering negates much of the black vote.

The two countries in the world where black on black crime and violence is a problem: the USA and South Africa. The only two countries in the world where the state declared blacks were "inferior" and not deserving of rights or protections.

Only a fucking idiot thinks Trump isn’t responsible for the current mess. Ignoring Covid19 for three months and allowing it to run loose with no testing killed 112,000 Americans - 1/3 of all deaths in the world and that number is still rising.

That's total fiction, dingbat.

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.

This is an American failure
Correct

and since you are not an American then BUTT OUT Of our debate because its none of your business

your ignorance of American history is appalling

You’re in no position to tell anyone what they can post or say about your current state of affairs.

Since your nation is now completely fucked, it might be wise to look at what successful nations are doing. Countries where the police aren’t killing 1000 citizens a year. Where Covid19 isn’t killing 110,000 people. Where everyone has affordable health care. And where government works for the people, not the corporations.

Your ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness is just working so well for you.
Again, your lack of knowedge about America and our history makes you unqualifed to lecture us on stuff that is none of your business

Forum List

Back