🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Are All Liars at the WH-From Gorka to the Nut Job Ambulance Chaser

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.

shareblue.com/secret-service-shoots-down-trump-camps-attempt-to-blame-them-for-russia-meeting/

It would be a much, MUCH easier job for investigators of the orange lard's cabal....to find an instance where this scum of an administration has actually told a TRUTH.........

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.
Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:

Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:

Um, no. He just shows that he's just as big of a tool as the rest of those nimrods inhabiting the WH.

Um, no. He just shows that he's just as big of a tool as the rest of those nimrods inhabiting the WH
Um yes...sorry snowflake he made the media look like the anti American scum that they are and I loved it....

It would be a much, MUCH easier job for investigators of the orange lard's cabal....to find an instance where this scum of an administration has actually told a TRUTH.........
Hey gnat I heard that when Trump wins re election the White house will be baked in orange lights....just for you pajama boy....

He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.

Um yes...sorry snowflake he made the media look like the anti American scum that they are and I loved it....

Of course, that's because you're an idiot something that you must have heard all your miserable life............have another glass of your kool-aid, you' feel better, and then go to sleep....LOL

You leftists aren't very smart if you're allowing Donald Trump to live in your heads, rent-free. Of course, I wouldn't pay anything to live in the broken-down, burned-out head of a leftist either.

Hey gnat I heard that when Trump wins re election the White house will be baked in orange lights.

WOW, I thought the orange lights were a "surprise" on that Mexican-paid wall......Damn it, I was looking forward to that spectacle...LOL

He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.
Gorka exposes the infantile left in one sentence....

WOW, I thought the orange lights were a "surprise" on that Mexican-paid wall......Damn it, I was looking forward to that spectacle...LOL
With all of the illegal democrat voters being stopped at the border and sent home thanks to Trump the wall is already paid for as far as I'm concerned.

That fucked up Trump base of 1/3 of moronic voters will defend the orange buffoon, no matter what lies he and his Keystone Kops of an administration spew.....WHY?.....
Well, they're deplorable and useful idiots, that's why.....LOL

With all of the illegal democrat voters being stopped at the border and sent home thanks to Trump the wall is already paid for as far as I'm concerned.

Fuckhead.....if all those illegals are "being stopped at the border...thanks to Trump..." why the fuck do we need a wall???
LOL

Gorka exposes the infantile left in one sentence....
He is there for one purpose. His job is to throw red meat out to the cult followers via misinformation and hate speech. The rest of the country and world views him as just another trump lying asshole. Only you suckers think he is of any worth or value.

Of course, that's because you're an idiot something that you must have heard all your miserable life............have another glass of your kool-aid, you' feel better, and then go to sleep....LOL
Sorry pajama boy but my life has been stupendous unbelievable and full of achievements that you will never witness...:banana:

Fuckhead.....if all those illegals are "being stopped at the border...thanks to Trump..." why the fuck do we need a wall???
LOL
Now you're are getting it pajama boy....there is hope for you yet...

Forum List

Back