They are going to have to steal the election.

No, we can expect he or she has been threatened intimidated and probably their dog was killed. The people in charge are organized criminals that will do anything to win.
That's what Republicans do.

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

I'm sure you also love wrestling and demolition derbies :badgrin: :badgrin:

1695839977174.png

So I guess you are on of those 26%ers who claim to be better off financially under Bidden than they were under Trump
I guess you're one of those that think Trump hit a triple with the economy and was not a pinch runner, after years of steady growth, no thanks to the GOP who tried to make Obama a one term wonder by hampering the recovery effort. SOS from them, the tanking economy Ol'Joe was handed, was all his fault...........they'll tell you all about it too!

I guess you're one of those that think Trump hit a triple with the economy and was not a pinch runner, after years of steady growth, no thanks to the GOP who tried to make Obama a one term wonder by hampering the recovery effort. SOS from them, the tanking economy Ol'Joe was handed, was all his fault...........they'll tell you all about it too!
There was not steady growth under Obama. Our economy was stagnant. Wages were stagnant and the cost living was rising as it always does. Try the truth.

There was not steady growth under Obama. Our economy was stagnant. Wages were stagnant and the cost living was rising as it always does. Try the truth.
Contrary to known reality

How do you fake register in your state?
You don't. They do it. Registrations with phony addresses and phony people. It has been proven in MI. and NY.

In WI. there were 4.3 million eligible voters in the state in 2020. The voter rolls had 7 million. A fact that came out at Eastman's trial and it was never disputed.

You don't. They do it. Registrations with phony addresses and phony people. It has been proven in MI. and NY.

In WI. there were 4.3 million eligible voters in the state in 2020. The voter rolls had 7 million.

How many? You know dead people and people who have moved away don't vote.

How many? You know dead people and people who have moved away don't vote.
I know the voter rolls are inflated and the illegal votes can be added to anyone's total. This is highly organized just like Incest Joe promised.

Well, that explains it. You are one of those 26%ers.

Forum List

Back