They are going to have to steal the election.

You got that right!

We Dems were able to sneak in and change the votes to Biden (keeping some for Trump... because we are sneaky that way) and we did this with Trump in power. And, we did this in the Red States!!!

Guess, what is going to happen with Biden in power? You got it. You guys should just take a vacation on election day. You can't win!
You didn't sneak in silly, you shut down at 3am, covered the windows with paper and then changed the votes. It's just coincidence that that Dominion and Smartmatic have ties to Soros.

In the early hours of Nov. 5, a surge of some 20,000 mail-in votes suddenly appeared for Joe Biden, while approximately 1,000 votes for President Trump mysteriously disappeared from his own totals in the critical swing state, where Biden holds a razor-thin lead.
A poll watcher noticed the suspicious shift in votes while monitoring the interim election results on the Georgia secretary of state website.
“I concluded from looking at these results that this was an irregularity, since there was no obvious reason for President Trump’s totals to have decreased while former Vice President Biden’s totals increased dramatically,” Voter GA co-founder Garland Favorito swore in an affidavit he filed [last] week with the secretary of state’s office.
Favorito suspects a variety of factors, including that votes were “artificially inflated” for Biden while using the same Dominion Voting system used by Antrim County, Mich., which erroneously transferred 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden. Last year, Georgia contracted with Dominion to automate vote tabulations in all 159 of its counties.
“The software appears to have thrown votes from Trump to Biden here too,” he said in a RealClearInvestigations interview. “Or Biden ballots were manufactured.”
The large disparity of gains between the two candidates “was something I had never witnessed before in my years of election monitoring,” said Favorito, a career IT professional who has been a leading advocate for election integrity in the state over the past two decades. He says he is not a Republican or Trump supporter.

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

He did it before with malice aforethought, down to the details of pretending to be a victim of alzheimer's, which will let him off just about any hook he snags on except one.

You didn't sneak in silly, you shut down at 3am, covered the windows with paper and then changed the votes. It's just coincidence that that Dominion and Smartmatic have ties to Soros.

In the early hours of Nov. 5, a surge of some 20,000 mail-in votes suddenly appeared for Joe Biden, while approximately 1,000 votes for President Trump mysteriously disappeared from his own totals in the critical swing state, where Biden holds a razor-thin lead.
A poll watcher noticed the suspicious shift in votes while monitoring the interim election results on the Georgia secretary of state website.
“I concluded from looking at these results that this was an irregularity, since there was no obvious reason for President Trump’s totals to have decreased while former Vice President Biden’s totals increased dramatically,” Voter GA co-founder Garland Favorito swore in an affidavit he filed [last] week with the secretary of state’s office.
Favorito suspects a variety of factors, including that votes were “artificially inflated” for Biden while using the same Dominion Voting system used by Antrim County, Mich., which erroneously transferred 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden. Last year, Georgia contracted with Dominion to automate vote tabulations in all 159 of its counties.
“The software appears to have thrown votes from Trump to Biden here too,” he said in a RealClearInvestigations interview. “Or Biden ballots were manufactured.”
The large disparity of gains between the two candidates “was something I had never witnessed before in my years of election monitoring,” said Favorito, a career IT professional who has been a leading advocate for election integrity in the state over the past two decades. He says he is not a Republican or Trump supporter.
Sure, we did. I was joshing you before. We actually sauntered in and changed the votes. Using our Soros Space Laser machine and Chinese Bamboo polls.

And if you mouth-breathing idiots couldn’t stop us then, how are you going to stop us now?

So, take the day off on Election Day and relax. We. Got. This. :itsok:

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

To be fair, I watched a video the other day where Biden sauntered up the stairs of AF1 looking all fit and full of vigor, just before he fell.

Is it at all possible to support a candidate who made things better for my family without being referred to as a member of a cult?

Are Hillary supporters considered the "hot sauce" cult?

It is how they survive.

The Democrat Media bubble Cult tells their Cultists that they are the normal ones and anyone outside of their Cult is wrong or in the case of Republicans/Trump Supporters evil.
They make up about a million false items and then claim anyone that could possibly support those must be in some brainwashed Cult.

We are going to repeatedly knee Dems in the groin in 2024 while laughing. After the 2020 steal we are going to whoop their ass, then get our revenge on them when we have control of the House, Senate and White House.
I remember the way Benedict Donald was going to whoop Good ol'Joe's ass in 2020, and that Huge Red Wave in 2022 as well. The anticipated joy turned into tears of agony and led to a desperate attempt to overturn the will of the people. I don't know how 2024 will turn out but keep convincing yourselves that the Traitor Trump can't lose, his loss well be funnier that way. But the Rabid Right's obsession with the Trumpybear will fade into history with barely a whimper.

while monitoring the interim election results on the Georgia secretary of state website.
“I concluded from looking at these results that this was an irregularity, since there was no obvious reason for President Trump’s totals to have decreased while former Vice President Biden’s totals increased dramatically,”
Hahahaha Hilarious. He was monitoring a computer monitor? How'd that play out in front of a judge?

This post won't age well.

We can expect that person to be a testifying witness in the Georgia trials right?

We can expect that person to be a testifying witness in the Georgia trials right?
No, we can expect he or she has been threatened intimidated and probably their dog was killed. The people in charge are organized criminals that will do anything to win.

I remember the way Benedict Donald was going to whoop Good ol'Joe's ass in 2020, and that Huge Red Wave in 2022 as well. The anticipated joy turned into tears of agony and led to a desperate attempt to overturn the will of the people. I don't know how 2024 will turn out but keep convincing yourselves that the Traitor Trump can't lose, his loss well be funnier that way. But the Rabid Right's obsession with the Trumpybear will fade into history with barely a whimper.
So I guess you are on of those 26%ers who claim to be better off financially under Bidden than they were under Trump

Forum List

Back