They are going to have to steal the election.

Can I ask you if it is possible to support Trump (in the absence of what might be considered a good alternative) and not be a member of the Orange Cult ?
It's impossible! Unless you are a traitor to the U.S. Constitution and believe in The Man of Lawlessness, Crooked Donald. No one who is not a Trumper would .... So yeah, if you support him because you think a man of total lawlessness is better for our country than others running....you are in that group. Mr. Magoo would be better for our Nation than a 91 count accused felon, Ex Liar n Chief! If that's Making America great again, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn....!!!! :eek:

It's impossible! Unless you are a traitor to the U.S. Constitution and believe in The Man of Lawlessness, Crooked Donald. No one who is not a Trumper would .... So yeah, if you support him because you think a man of total lawlessness is better for our country than others running....you are in that group. Mr. Magoo would be better for our Nation than a 91 count accused felon, Ex Liar n Chief! If that's Making America great again, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn....!!!! :eek:
Complete delusional nonsense, as usual, from princess pretzel stick arms.
Your declaration that Trump is a man of lawlessness is based on NOTHING BUT YOUR FEEEEEEEEEELZ!!!!
So sick of you cry baby losers that don't have an ounce of CRITICAL THINKING about ANYTHING!
:rolleyes:

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

Has any crowd ever been that enthusiastic for Biden? Ive never seen him get real cheers.

Complete delusional nonsense, as usual, from princess pretzel stick arms.
Your declaration that Trump is a man of lawlessness is based on NOTHING BUT YOUR FEEEEEEEEEELZ!!!!
So sick of you cry baby losers that don't have an ounce of CRITICAL THINKING about ANYTHING!
:rolleyes:
91 felony counts helps! Even if it were just half or a quarter that he is convicted on....or even just 10%!

Thanks.

Never hard to know that you your brain is about as water tight closed as a clams ass.

91 felony counts helps! Even if it were just half or a quarter that he is convicted on....or even just 10%!
Those 91 counts are based on legal theory not the law. If he is convicted he will win on appeal. That is a gimme.

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

Not as big as a Taylor Swift audience.

But what is that? 1000 people? 5000? 10,000? Your orange sexual abuser will need lots more than that.

Or 0%. Your opinion won't change. You are incapable.
Won't happen! Not the 0%! A crook is a crook is a crook.... And Crooked Donald has been a Crook his whole adult life, and his comeuppance has come....long past due! He won't be able to weasel out of all of his crimes and felonies...... not this time.

We are going to repeatedly knee Dems in the groin in 2024 while laughing. After the 2020 steal we are going to whoop their ass, then get our revenge on them when we have control of the House, Senate and White House.
Agreed. Democrat lives will get pretty miserable in the very near future.

Agreed. Democrat lives will get pretty miserable in the very near future.
Most people do not have such an emotional investment towards which president is elected they mostly work and carry on with their busy lives unlike you retired fucks.

"After the 2020 steal we are going to whoop their ass, then get our revenge on them"
Can you offer the forum credible proof of this alleged "2020 steal"?
One that contradicts the investigations done by state after state.....by Republican led legislatures (Michigan), by Republican hired 3rd party investigators (Cyber Ninjas)?
We hear....ad infinitum....about this so called "steal", yet an assembled "Elite Strike Force Team" of experienced lawyers specifically hired by Don Trump's interests, didn't seem to deliver the convincing proof of such a 'steal; (can't say they didn't try ---over 60 court actions, before over 90 judges, including the Supreme Court ---- Trump’s ‘Elite Strike Force Team’ Falls on Hard Times).

So, good poster BluesLegend what approach do you have left for proving your alleged "steal"? Are you part of that "Strike Force"?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What has changed to prevent the next steal, We still have drop boxes, Dominion voting machines using Softmatic and connected to the internet. No ID's, illegals voting, non verified mail in ballots by the truckload."
Ummmm, Irish, no we don't.
Prove your assertions.
Show.
Or go.

---------------------------------------------------------

"The New World Order expects to have this takeover all wrapped up"
Who or what is this alleged "New World Order"?
Please name names, actions, and vetting on how you have come to your allegation.....in short how do you know about this alleged New World Order?
Show.
Or go.

-----------------------------------

We Dems were able to sneak in and change the votes to Biden (keeping some for Trump... because we are sneaky that way) and we did this with Trump in power. And, we did this in the Red States!
Valid point, poster Magnus, it seems like one helluva trick those Dems did by switching only the top of the ballot from Trump to Biden.....but leaving the down-ballot Republicans to win, and take control of the House.

Those Dems may be playing 3D chess here. (albeit, against checkers players,)

I dunno what "FEEEEEELZ!" are, but 91 indictments are a thing. 91 things. Two impeachments is a thing (albeit no conviction due to jury nullification (think OJ Simpson).
A court verdict of sexual assault. Countless accusations for such assaults. His tightly controlled corporation convicted of fraud. 30,000+ documented "mis-truths" .
So yeah, good poster Sea7, I too, am feeling that the guy ain't trustworthy.

And I ain't alone. After all, that is exactly why Trump lost in 2020 ----- because the American electorate thought he was 'untrustworthy'. (his own paid-for pollster found that out and told him. See Tony Fabrizio, here: Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Those 91 counts are based on legal theory not the law.
What 'theory(s)' underlie each of those counts?
One theory?
Or are there 91?
How do you know?
Will you explain yourself to the forum?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The only steal was Trump’s failed attempt to steal the 2020 election. I fully expect him to try again
  • And Crooked Donald has been a Crook his whole adult life, and his comeuppance has come....long past due!

And then, to end this post on a positive note ---- I offer the perceptive insights of two perceptive posters (see above)

Won't happen! Not the 0%! A crook is a crook is a crook.... And Crooked Donald has been a Crook his whole adult life, and his comeuppance has come....long past due! He won't be able to weasel out of all of his crimes and felonies...... not this time.

I deal in reality, not prognostications......don't quit your day job Nostradamus.

I'm not asking Toro for permission to support Trump

I get that...and by all means.

I was simply testing Toro to see if his TDS had so blinded him that he can't not see anyone who votes for trump as a whacko.

I voted for Trump twice. Don't like him.

But when my leftist associates start whining to me about him, I say three words:

Gorsuch
Kavennaugh
Bennett

It shuts them up immediately and it totally justifies my vote for him in 2016.

Forum List

Back