🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They are handing out weapons in Chaz

No background checks violation of federal law and everything they stand for LOL
Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?
RT is more truthful than any mainstream media source you can come up with

That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it.
If it's "time," then go fuckin do it and shut up about it.
All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?
anti gunner pro rioter on overload you have been triggered
I'm serious. You may just be a big dumb idiot who's been bamboozled by all the right wing bullshit, but it's time you shut your pie hole instead of endlessly stirring up talk of violence.

You heard about any shootings in CHAZ since he handed out those weapons days ago? Me neither.

Do I approve of CHAZ? No. But if greater minds than mine can figure out how to back out of this situation gracefully without anyone getting hurt, I'll be really grateful.

Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?
Bullshit. Grow the fuck up. The Russians know what buttons to push for the weak minded Trumper who sees conspiracies everywhere.

All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?
And CNN/MSLSD isn't?

anti gunner pro rioter on overload you have been triggered
I'm serious. You may just be a big dumb idiot who's been bamboozled by all the right wing bullshit, but it's time you shut your pie hole instead of endlessly stirring up talk of violence.

You heard about any shootings in CHAZ since he handed out those weapons days ago? Me neither.

Do I approve of CHAZ? No. But if greater minds than mine can figure out how to back out of this situation gracefully without anyone getting hurt, I'll be really grateful.
I don't take delusional mental cases like you seriously
You fucking idiot all you are is a hypocrite

Bullshit. Grow the fuck up.
mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy

mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy
Lol..The Russians manipulate your kind like a fiddle. It’s pathetic and sad.

3 years of mainstream media fake news and you still eat that shit like candy

I don't believe this... Please Dana7360 report this is untrue as you are are (USMB's) local correspondent... Please lay it on thick because the last report you gave us was not believable...

3 years of mainstream media fake news and you still eat that shit like candy
You‘re easily manipulated and the Russians know exactly what buttons to push for your kind. You’re just to blind to see that you are being led by the collar.

Wait a minute, surely you aren't against free people having firearms to protect themselves from government overreach?
It's always fun to watch a bunch of people destroy a talking point by their actions.

"That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it."

WTF does that have to do with anything that it happened days ago? It has happened and that IS the point.

"I notice your article got its information from RT. "

If it was from China Daily Leftists aka Communists would love it though, yes? Yes. So you are NOW OKAY with ANYONE having guns INCLUDING MINORS and WITHOUT ANY Background Checks? What hypocrites Leftists aka Communists are. Conservatives in America and elsewhere have ALWAYS been aware that Leftists aka Communists ONLY want Conservatives NOT to have ANY guns but have NO PROBLEM with Leftists aka Communist THUGS and Black Supremacist THUGS like BLM having guns.

Here the below video is ACTUAL footage of the Communist THUGS and Black Supremacist THUGS handing out guns to MINORS, a 2 minute and 8 second video:

1592613286671.png

Here again the below video is ACTUAL footage of that Black Supremacist THUG handing out AR-15s a 1 minute 26 second video:

1592613167100.png

I don't believe this... Please Dana7360 report this is untrue as you are are (USMB's) local correspondent... Please lay it on thick because the last report you gave us was not believable...

so she's the book burning fascist and all threads must meet her approval

Forum List

Back