🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They are handing out weapons in Chaz

That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it.
If it's "time," then go fuckin do it and shut up about it.
All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?
And CNN/MSLSD isn't?
Don't watch 'em. But all your remark is, is a whataboutism.

Anything that has the far rightwing piss aunts in this much of a tizzy MUST be a good thing!

All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?
And CNN/MSLSD isn't?
Don't watch 'em. But all your remark is, is a whataboutism.
and all your remarks are delusional sidesteps.

No background checks violation of federal law and everything they stand for LOL
Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?
RT is more truthful than any mainstream media source you can come up with
Bullshit. Grow the fuck up. The Russians know what buttons to push for the weak minded Trumper who sees conspiracies everywhere.

So are you saying that what is happening in CHAZ is now another Russian Conspiracy Theory?

Anything that has the far rightwing piss aunts in this much of a tizzy MUST be a good thing!
I'm not pissed I'm just amazed how antigunners can turn on a dime and carry AR15's the very weapon they want banned. lol

It is called hypocrisy, something that Leftists aka Communists are EXPERTS at.

Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?
Bullshit. Grow the fuck up. The Russians know what buttons to push for the weak minded Trumper who sees conspiracies everywhere.

So are you saying that what is happening in CHAZ is now another Russian Conspiracy Theory?
What I am saying is the right is being used and manipulated by Russia media by lies and misinformation about Seattle in order to enrage and inflame your weak minded ilk. They know what scares you. It works. The right wing in this country is so easily manipulated.

Last edited:

So bitch, you have no problem with weapon transfers without background checks now?

Bullshit. Grow the fuck up.
mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy
Lol..The Russians manipulate your kind like a fiddle. It’s pathetic and sad.

No YOU are pathetic and sad AND also obviously Autistic, ALL Leftists aka Communists are obviously Autistic AND Mentally Unhinged.

This:

1592614695577.png

I'm not pissed I'm just amazed how antigunners can turn on a dime and carry AR15's the very weapon they want banned. lol
What's good for the goose, right?
It is okay for you not to be triggered by the lawlessness of CHAD. In the inner cities, it isnt the AR-15s carried by white people murdering blacks, it is the own blacks with pistols murdering blacks. Yep, it is definately good for the gander....

Gee, what could POSSIBLY go wrong? What a bunch of fucking idiots.

No it's not what could POSSIBLY go wrong it's what could POSSIBLY go right ie. that they have MANY accidents and shoot each other and then by ACCIDENT shoot themselves. I mean I am literally going to NOW say three Hail Mary's for THIS to start happening in CHAZ ASAP.

Gee, what could POSSIBLY go wrong? What a bunch of fucking idiots.

No it's not what could POSSIBLY go wrong it's what could POSSIBLY go right ie. that they have MANY accidents and shoot each other and then by ACCIDENT shoot themselves. I mean I am literally going to NOW say three Hail Mary's for THIS to start happening in CHAZ ASAP.
Well, THAT'S a good way to look at it. Maybe they'll succeed in killing each other. THAT would be awesome!

Bullshit. Grow the fuck up.
mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy
Lol..The Russians manipulate your kind like a fiddle. It’s pathetic and sad.

No YOU are pathetic and sad AND also obviously Autistic, ALL Leftists aka Communists are obviously Autistic AND Mentally Unhinged.

This:

View attachment 352416
You haven’t a fucking clue what this nation is about.

You are OBSESSED with Russians WTF?! My advice is you need to just go out and PAY some RANDOM Russian to fuck you and then your OBSESSION will perhaps be not as severe.

Forum List

Back