They are not coming for your guns, until they come for you guns.

Moscow Mitch & Deplorable Donald need to get off their ass and get something done about guns, preferably abolishing the 2nd Amendment!

The left constantly claim they are not coming for our guns, probably 10,000 posts by the left on this forum saying that. Like always we were proven correct.

Moscow Mitch & Deplorable Donald need to get off their ass and get something done about guns, preferably abolishing the 2nd Amendment!

Go right ahead, amend the Constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment. You just need to muster the support of the American people so what's stopping you? :auiqs.jpg:

No, they better not do jack shit. Neither should any of the commie dems.

We were pretty content leaving well enough alone. If they start this shit again, we may not stop until there is a nuke in every household. Walking the streets with loaded S.A.W. will be the norm.

Go right ahead, amend the Constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment. You just need to muster the support of the American people so what's stopping you? :auiqs.jpg:
i'm gonna help Kamala elected president.

we'll call folk. we'll hustle. we'll outwork our foe. and when we campaign for a 2nd Kamala term we'll tell folk we need 4 more.

Kamala is gonna give Congress 100 days to ban guns. and if they dont, she will take executive action to do so

we'll call folk. we'll hustle. we'll outwork our foe. and when we campaign for a 2nd Kamala term we'll tell folk we need 4 more.

Kamala is gonna give Congress 100 days to ban guns. and if they dont, she will take executive action to do so
I almost want that bitch to try.

the Dayton shooter killed his own sister in the shootings.

if we cant even solve the gun problem, how are we gonna solve climate change?

THERE'S NO HOPE FOR AMERICA! THERE'S NO HOPE FOR AMERICA!

You need a 2/3rd of both the House and Senate to amend the constitution, good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I almost want that bitch to try.

Gabbard shanked her in the gut during the last debate, she's toast.

You need a 2/3rd of both the House and Senate to amend the constitution, good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And 3/4 of the States. That's 38 of 50.

Come get it bitch
Otherwise known as saying "Molon Labe" to the Spartans....
30 Molon Labe Tattoo Designs For Men - Tactical Ink Ideas
Which was used in modern times by the Texian Army at the Battle of Gonzolez.

1920px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png

It was inevitable that the lunatics would change their tune. Do these idiots believe the majority will peacefully hand over their Constitutional right to bear arms. ?

Biden says he's coming for assault weapons, as 2020 Dems urge new ban in wake of shootings

People talk tuff over the Internet.
But I can guarantee you that when the real deal hits the fan and they pass laws making people felons for possession, and actually send troops out....all but a very small group will readily comply. In spite of all the Internet Tough Guy talk.

C'mon, .....You can't even get these old couch potatoes out to a rally....or even vote many of them.

But it "feels" good to act tough......when nothing's at stake.

It was inevitable that the lunatics would change their tune. Do these idiots believe the majority will peacefully hand over their Constitutional right to bear arms. ?

Biden says he's coming for assault weapons, as 2020 Dems urge new ban in wake of shootings

People talk tuff over the Internet.
But I can guarantee you that when the real deal hits the fan and they pass laws making people felons for possession, and actually send troops out....all but a very small group will readily comply. In spite of all the Internet Tough Guy talk.
I guess there's only one way to find out.

:beer:

Forum List

Back