They Found Footage of A Deranged Racist ANTIFA Bastard Shooting Into The Crowd in Charlottesville

The usual for you...black vs white, left vs right.

Have a good one, yiu can't debate for shit
My name is not "Yiu." LoLz!!!

And I'm not doing any black v white or left v right stuff.

What ELSE has thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and mighty Svengali?

crystal-ball-gazer.jpg

Did you see it? They found found footage of a deranged racist ANTIFA guy, wait a minute, this just in...it seems to have really been another white supremacist expressing his innermost feelings.

Check it out...

Remember, these guys came to the "Unite The Right" rally armed to the teeth, this was their intent. This was well before ANTIFA was ever in the picture.

Yes....when the black lives matter guy started using a spray can to spray fire, the guy fired one shot......wow....you got them.....

Did you see it? They found found footage of a deranged racist ANTIFA guy, wait a minute, this just in...it seems to have really been another white supremacist expressing his innermost feelings.

Check it out...

Remember, these guys came to the "Unite The Right" rally armed to the teeth, this was their intent. This was well before ANTIFA was ever in the picture.

It's all ok then.

Ya'll lower 48ers are so weird... If someone threatens you with anything that can cause bodily harm you're authorized to shoot them up here. Yet here's this thread whining that a guy shot the ground, not even shooting at the punk, just firing a warning shot. There are no warning shots in Alaska, just sayin.

So, Antifa asshole with a spray can flame-thrower = bad.

Racist with a gun shooting toward a crowd (even if it is at the dirt in front of a crowd) = bad.

Plenty of bad to go around here.

Gee almost like both sides are to blame

Remind me, who said that?
Because, to the trumpanzees it's equally bad to be against the KKK and the NAZIS.

Check it out...

Someone should have returned fire and actually hit him.

Check it out...

Instead the dumb ass brought a silly make shift flame thrower to a gun fight

Check it out...

I agree. He should have brought his .45 ACP or 9mm.

Check it out...

Bbbbut ANIFTA is peaceful

Ya'll lower 48ers are so weird... If someone threatens you with anything that can cause bodily harm you're authorized to shoot them up here. Yet here's this thread whining that a guy shot the ground, not even shooting at the punk, just firing a warning shot. There are no warning shots in Alaska, just sayin.
He wasnt threatening them. He was warning them to stay away from him with those shitty traitor flags.

Check it out...

They shouldnt be peaceful. They should be militant.

Check it out...

Yes....when the black lives matter guy started using a spray can to spray fire, the guy fired one shot......wow....you got them.....

Is this the inbred that got arrested and now going to prison?

He wasnt threatening them. He was warning them to stay away from him with those shitty traitor flags.

With fire... sure. Not gonna fly in the court of public opinion nor law.

With fire... sure. Not gonna fly in the court of public opinion nor law.
it flew in my court and as far as I know the inbred is the only one that got arrested.

Check it out...

Yes....antifa marxists needs to be militant.....marxists of the past murdered 100 million innocent men, women and children...so antifa has a lot of murdering to do to catch up with that number......

Yes....antifa marxists needs to be militant.....marxists of the past murdered 100 million innocent men, women and children...so antifa has a lot of murdering to do to catch up with that number......
Those inbred monkeys are not innocent. They all should be euthanized as far as I am concerned.

Shooting at the ground in front of a group of people seems pretty dangerous. If the bullet ricochets it might hit an innocent person. I don't know if it could be convincingly argued that the guy with the makeshift flame-thrower was seriously threatening anyone at the time the man shot; perhaps that will be the shooter's defense? Whatever the case, from what I read he's being charged with discharging a firearm within 1000 feet of a school. :dunno:

So, Antifa asshole with a spray can flame-thrower = bad.

Racist with a gun shooting toward a crowd (even if it is at the dirt in front of a crowd) = bad.

Plenty of bad to go around here.

Gee almost like both sides are to blame

Remind me, who said that?

While it seems that members of both groups were to blame for most of the violence in Charlottesville, it was a single white supremacist responsible for the terrorist-like car attack. I think that is part of why many people were upset with Trump's first statement.

Forum List

Back