They say Trump is corrupt

Sarandos and his wife, Nicole Avant, held a fundraiser for President Barack Obama's 2012 campaign in Southern California in 2009, and raised over $700,000 for the Democratic candidate.[12]

In 2009, Sarandos married former United States Ambassador to the Bahamas (2009-2011), Nicole Avan

They got an ambassadorship and with that much cash and influence I'm pretty sure regulations and laws.

Hey if Obama makes good stuff I'm on board......but giving a former President $50 million to create tv shows, something which he has never done, seems fishy.

Sarandos and his wife, Nicole Avant, held a fundraiser for President Barack Obama's 2012 campaign in Southern California in 2009, and raised over $700,000 for the Democratic candidate.[12]

In 2009, Sarandos married former United States Ambassador to the Bahamas (2009-2011), Nicole Avan

They got an ambassadorship and with that much cash and influence I'm pretty sure regulations and laws.

Hey if Obama makes good stuff I'm on board......but giving a former President $50 million to create tv shows, something which he has never done, seems fishy.

Ambassadorships are famously patronage positions. They have been throughout modern history.

But that's the they got for the fundraising. What is it you think they got for the Netflix deal?

Ambassadorships are famously patronage positions. They have been throughout modern history.

But that's the they got for the fundraising. What is it you think they got for the Netflix deal?
Oh I think it's their thank you for the help they received while he was president, through legislation and for the admin to ignore them. Standard govt corruption stuff.

Oh I think it's their thank you for the help they received while he was president, through legislation and for the admin to ignore them. Standard govt corruption stuff.

:lol:

What legislation are you referring to? How did the Obama admin "ignore" them? What were they doing that Obama should have been paying attention to?

:lol:

What legislation are you referring to? How did the Obama admin "ignore" them? What were they doing that Obama should have been paying attention to?

He didn't ignore them, can you say "net neutrality"?

Now what did the money that Sheldon Adelson give to Trump and the Rep convention get him, the movement of the embassy to Jerusalem.

What did beautiful choc cake get the Trumps, license to trade wares in China for Trump and Ivanka. I am quite sure Jared sisters are still peddling his apts.

PS: is Obama still the Potus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He didn't ignore them, can you say "net neutrality"?
I'm a bit slow of following. Could you draw a picture map, please?

What company was pushing hard for net neutrality because ISPs were threatening to throttle their content? Can you say Netflix?

Good for Netflix.

net neu·tral·i·ty
noun
noun: net neutrality; noun: network neutrality
  1. the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.

What company was pushing hard for net neutrality because ISPs were threatening to throttle their content? Can you say Netflix?
I'm a bit slow of following. Could you please draw a picture map instead of asking vague questions without context? Thanks.

Like, from your questions, am I to assume Obama assured net neutrality for Netflix and has been rewarded some years later for that assured net neutrality? Is that the map you drew there?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back