They want Kid Rock to stop using Stars and Bars....hmmm...what about the "Dixie" Chics?

Oh hell, I've seen that page before. Nothing new.
But that was like 11 years ago, and it wasn't fans reacting with hostility -- it was the System.

If they're eschewing activity in the States in favour of Europe (I don't know that they are, but if), I'd guess it's because the corporate System is still rigged against them. That wouldn't be the case in Europe or elsewhere.

That would be my guess anyway.

Oh yeah ... It is always the great conspiracy, the system is rigged ... Probably didn't have anything to do with the diesel fuel and people throwing their CD's in the fire.

But that was like 11 years ago, and it wasn't fans reacting with hostility -- it was the System.

If they're eschewing activity in the States in favour of Europe (I don't know that they are, but if), I'd guess it's because the corporate System is still rigged against them. That wouldn't be the case in Europe or elsewhere.

Oh yeah ... It is always the great conspiracy, the system is rigged ... Probably didn't have anything to do with the diesel fuel and people throwing their CD's in the fire.

Link?

Of course the system is rigged. Do you know nothing about the commercial music business?

Link?

Yo Pogo ... Open the door and talk to people.
I know what my friends said they did ... Regardless whether or not your rigged media had anything to say about it.
They still talk about it ... And most of them still think the Dixie Chicks had great music ... They just screwed the pooch pissing their fans off.

I already supplied your lazy ass with one link ... If you want to know more ... Look it up yourself. :rolleyes:

Link?

Yo Pogo ... Open the door and talk to people.
I know what my friends said they did ... Regardless whether or not your rigged media had anything to say about it.
They still talk about it ... And most of them still think the Dixie Chicks had great music ... They just screwed the pooch pissing their fans off.

I already supplied your lazy ass with one link ... If you want to know more ... Look it up yourself. :rolleyes:

Actually I already did, and found nothing of the kind. Actually I found the opposite, where they sold a lot of records to fans who felt solidarity. I'm still not aware of anything they did to "piss their fans off".

So you don't have a link, can't back up your claim, and are left with "my friends said"....

Exactly. :eusa_hand:

Dixie Chicks have sold more music than any other female band in history and are still selling. They entertain some of their biggest fans in Europe every year by doing a handful of concerts. Probably take their families over there for vacations.

Here is something to think about this whole Confederate flag flap started because it was discovered Dylann Roof was holding one in a picture. Since that time there has been tons of media coverage over the flag all kinds of post and threads about it here ranging from it coming down to what it means to different people to TV land taking the Dukes of Hazzard of the air but when was the last time anyone mentioned or even gave a second thought to the nine people murdered?
Lots of people....especially right wing pundits complaining about President Obama speaking at their memorial service.

No, people complained because he used the funeral for his own political purposes and that involved create race hate while the victims families were asking for peace......

Obama doesn't do anything that is not politically motivated and contrived for effect.

Forum List

Back