They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

what a snowflake he is...cannot take a little criticism.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.

Your support of slander is noted.

Free speech is a bitch baby!

There is a distinction to be made between slander and free speech...you know that...right?

Do you know the difference between an opinion and slander?
Free speech/opinion isn't slander unless someone can prove in a court of law that it's a lie.
You're welcome.

Nothing more fun than watching white racists feign outrage when called out on their actions.

Dx7oDOgWoAEj-Qf.jpg

We can't make this stuff up.

Notice they are all yelling at the one student who actually is African American in real life.

It writes itself.

Ahhhh, you lie yet again. derpy you are such a loser. That was a BLACKOUT game. Has everything to do with the schools colors...you know, the colors they use on their flag? And nothing to do with race you fucking moron.
And I repeat:

White people wearing black paint on their faces is historically racist and offensive.

Not particularly difficult words. You might want to look a few of them up. Unless, you just don't know what Republicans stand for. We all know. It's as obvious as the black on a white guy's face who painted it that way.

No it's not you moron. If they are doing it for the purpose of mocking a black person, yes. When they are doing it for the support of their school colors it is not. Your moral equivalency bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.

There is a distinction to be made between slander and free speech...you know that...right?

Free speech/opinion isn't slander unless someone can prove in a court of law that it's a lie.
You're welcome.

No shit? Wow, all of that video tape that shows the news agency's lied is sure going to come in handy...ain't it?

Why is this in Politics? It's about a kid making fun of an American Indian in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
This should be in Media, Current Events, or the Right Wing Bat Shit Bullshit forum.
Oh right, O/P is a Trumpanzee and they are allowed to post shit wherever they want.

It has been demonstrated that what you just said, was a lie.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Huh?
My oh my, aren't YOU easily triggered.
No lies, dumbass.
I stated simple facts.
If someone had not had their iPhone or other camera, this story about a dumb high school kid's field trip to D.C. would NOT be in the news.
You fuckers are so easily suckered.

Nothing stupid about the kid.

What's stupid is that you are lying about what he did, and supporting the dogpile on an innocent child.

YOu are scum of the earth.

Then I guess that makes you a scum sucker.

Sandman has to prove his allegations, and his actions on film speak for themselves.
He was not being pleasant or just smiling, nor did anyone else get that close to him.
He was the one who deliberately entered into personal space.
He is going to lose.
School kids should not even be allowed to wear political paraphenalia like MAGA hats.
Nor was he there for peaceful purposes, but as part of an organized protest.

Wow, you must live on a different planet where facts are reversed.
Planet trump?

You're welcome.

The video evidence that they were lying was massively circulated and these liberals choose to keep lying.

That is slander.

Time to pay for their crimes.

You're welcome.

No shit? Wow, all of that video tape that shows the news agency's lied is sure going to come in handy...ain't it?

I don't know and you don't either. If it goes to court maybe there will be an answer.

You're a mod and you should abide by the rules and move it to Current Events or Media.
This isn't about politics.
Do your job, your right wing bias is showing.

You're welcome.

The video evidence that they were lying was massively circulated and these liberals choose to keep lying.

That is slander.

In this country a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.
But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

Why is this in Politics? It's about a kid making fun of an American Indian in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
This should be in Media, Current Events, or the Right Wing Bat Shit Bullshit forum.
Oh right, O/P is a Trumpanzee and they are allowed to post shit wherever they want.

It has been demonstrated that what you just said, was a lie.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Huh?
My oh my, aren't YOU easily triggered.
No lies, dumbass.
I stated simple facts.
If someone had not had their iPhone or other camera, this story about a dumb high school kid's field trip to D.C. would NOT be in the news.
You fuckers are so easily suckered.

Nothing stupid about the kid.

What's stupid is that you are lying about what he did, and supporting the dogpile on an innocent child.

YOu are scum of the earth.

Then I guess that makes you a scum sucker.

Calling you out on your bullshit, is not "sucking".

I don't know what other people may have told you "sucking" was in the past, and I don't care.

Your ignorance, and any cost that you might have paid because of it, is not something I care to hear about.

You're welcome.

I don't know and you don't either. If it goes to court maybe there will be an answer.

You're a mod and you should abide by the rules and move it to Current Events or Media.

I retired as a Mod a long time ago. Where the hell have you been? Now I get to crawl down in the mud with you 'tards!

Sandman has to prove his allegations, and his actions on film speak for themselves.
He was not being pleasant or just smiling, nor did anyone else get that close to him.
He is going to lose.
School kids should not even be allowed to wear political paraphenalia like MAGA hats.

Planet trump?

Planet Trump is where I wish they would all go, and take their orange-faced, yellow-dye-haired village idiot with them.

You're welcome.

That is slander.

In this country a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.
But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

This is not a court of law, moron, and we are not lawyers.

What we are, are people that can see that what they said, was proved false by video, and then despite having their "mistake" pointed out to them, they stuck by their same position.

At that point, it becomes a lie. And as they are doing it, with the intent of causing harm to a person, it is the crime of slander.

You're welcome.

I retired as a Mod a long time ago. Where the hell have you been? Now I get to crawl down in the mud with you 'tards!

LOL! You never left the mud. You were a mod mired in mud, fuckface.

He is going to lose.

All liberals are illegal immigrants from Bizarro World. Trumps greatest feat would be to deport them all!

Was USMB Posters reported to the lawyers? Pretty hateful stuff posted here. I hope the Moderators had the good sense to remove those posts and threads.

You're welcome.

Translation:
“You’re making me look like the desperate fool that I am...therefore, move the thread.”

Attacking kids again?? Dem MO in a nutshell.

Greg

Those rude little snots will lose too, if they dare try it.

You're welcome.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

Sure, I know.

Free Speech is saying Republicans hate blacks.

Slander is Republicans saying the first black president wasn't born here.

Understand the difference?

He's a CHILD, dumbass...one liberals viciously attacked for wearing a hat supporting his President....who called for violence against him....to be raped, burned alive, and thrown head-1st into a wood chipper while they ignored the Stolen Valor Vet and the Black Hate Group causing trouble.

:wtf:is wrong with you / snowflakes?

Two words: David Hogg. Stuff your fake outrage in a sock.

I agree that Hogg was treated harshly by conservatives, but I think comparing him to Sandmann is an apples to oranges juxtaposition. Hogg embraced his fame (or notoriety) and was a bit of an instigator himself. He willingly put himself out there in the line of fire as an anti-gun activist after the incident at Douglas High knowing full well what the blow back would be. He was a media darling. Sandmann did nothing at all. He has largely avoided unwanted attention and the media has destroyed him despite he being the victim.
Hogg put himself in front of the public by dancing for the media. Sandmann didn't ask for this child abuse from people who should know better.

Forum List

Back