They will try to kill Trump

Uh, since when was Kennedy hated so much? The only people that really hated Kennedy were organized crime because he appointed his brother as the AG.
You don't know history. Kennedy was one of the most hated Presidents of all time.

You're fucking nuts.

JFK Ranked as Greatest U.S. President
He was not, not even close. He was incompetent, nearly got us into World War III three times, a complete bungler.

"Over the whole of his presidency, Kennedy averaged a 70.1 percent approval rating, comfortably the highest of any post-World War II president. By comparison, the average for all presidents between 1938 and 2012 is 54 percent.1"

JFK's Approval Ratings, 1961-63 / President John F. Kennedy

Again, you're fucking nuts.

Ask yourself: where in the Constitution does it say the Federal Reserve is who's supposed to print money?

Look what happened to Lincoln and Kennedy, also Presidents who were hated by millions at the intensity Trump is hated now.

Neither Lincoln or Kennedy was killed by a random lunatic, these were planned professional assassinations with many people involved.

The Democrats and the media hate Trump so much, and they have promised to end him.

I think they will try to kill him, and they may succeed.
That's not funny. Although I was a kid, I still remember where I was when I heard the news JFK was shot. And I lived through the shock of a nation that following week. I don't ever want to go through that again.

Trump needs to be removed by legal means.

Look what happened to Lincoln and Kennedy, also Presidents who were hated by millions at the intensity Trump is hated now.

Neither Lincoln or Kennedy was killed by a random lunatic, these were planned professional assassinations with many people involved.

The Democrats and the media hate Trump so much, and they have promised to end him.

Yeah- I am surprised that you folks didn't manage to kill Obama.

Uh, since when was Kennedy hated so much? The only people that really hated Kennedy were organized crime because he appointed his brother as the AG.
You don't know history. Kennedy was one of the most hated Presidents of all time.

You're fucking nuts.

He was not, not even close. He was incompetent, nearly got us into World War III three times, a complete bungler.

"Over the whole of his presidency, Kennedy averaged a 70.1 percent approval rating, comfortably the highest of any post-World War II president. By comparison, the average for all presidents between 1938 and 2012 is 54 percent.1"

You know nothing if you don't know that Kennedy was thoroughly hated and despised by millions.

But that's not why he died.

He died because he tried to kill Castro, and missed.

The Communists had to kill Kennedy to save Castro.

However, the Federal Reserve has control of the money supply through its power to create credit with interest rates and reserve requirements.

Okay I was wrong, but the Federal Reserve was not part of the original Constitution.

You're fucking nuts.

You know nothing if you don't know that Kennedy was thoroughly hated and despised by millions.

I just proved to you he wasn't "the most hated President of all-time" like you said. Are you that much of an idiot to still argue a point despite facts staring you in the face?

That's not funny. Although I was a kid, I still remember where I was when I heard the news JFK was shot. And I lived through the shock of a nation that following week. I don't ever want to go through that again.

Trump needs to be removed by legal means.
I am not making jokes. I think the hatred you Democrats have stirred up will come back at us all, and someone will try to kill Trump.

On that day, I will bring this thread back from wherever it's gone, and say "I told you so."

You're fucking nuts.

I just proved to you he wasn't "the most hated President of all-time" like you said. Are you that much of an idiot to still argue a point despite facts staring you in the face?
He was hated. I never said by all, but by some. The hatred was so intense, that children in a classroom clapped and cheered when they heard he was shot.

In Dallas, Some Schoolchildren Cheered the Day J.F.K. Was Shot

He was hated. I never said by all, but by some. The hatred was so intense, that children in a classroom clapped and cheered when they heard he was shot.

In Dallas, Some Schoolchildren Cheered the Day J.F.K. Was Shot

You said he was one of the most hated Presidents of All-time... that's not true. Why won't you admit you are an idiot and wrong?

You're fucking nuts.

That's not why Kennedy was killed.

He was killed because he was going to take 5 and 10 (maybe 20) dollar bills out of the hands of the Federal reserve.

I think the most likely suspects to any assasination attempt would probably come from Republicans or Intelligence agencies--LOL

Trump is killing the Republican party. You really couldn't have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

You're fucking nuts.

I said he was "hated by millions" which is true. You're trying to win the argument by misquoting what I said.

Forum List

Back