Things getting serious! Trump takes back pledge to support GOP nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything sweeter than watching the Republican party self-implode?

:dance:
There is no Republican Party at the present time, hasn't been one in years. There are two Democratic Parties, one has an "R" in front of it, that's the only difference. We aim to change that real soon though.
You can delude yourself into believing that. I choose the red pill. Conservatives like you have somehow fallen into the delusion that anything less than 100% conservative is Liberal. Y'all painted yourselves into the tiny corner where you now find yourself. The results are playing out on the national stage as the rightwing clowns are reduced to throwing pies at each other.
Facts are facts, deny them if you want, and I'm sure you will as that is what liberals always do.

Considering so many have come out and said they would definitely have to think about supporting Trump if he was the nominee, Trump's just going "back at you assholes".

They don't want Trump. They don't want Cruz. They don't want Kasich. They DO however want.........................Jeb. Let's watch and see how this plays out.
And before you call me crazy......give it a chance to play out. I have never been one that was afraid to say I was wrong.
But, this is what I am hearing.

They don't want Trump. They don't want Cruz. They don't want Kasich. They DO however want.........................Jeb. Let's watch and see how this plays out.
And before you call me crazy......give it a chance to play out. I have never been one that was afraid to say I was wrong.
Jeb, Ryan, or Romney. ALL losers (which is the objective).

Jeb, Ryan, or Romney. ALL losers (which is the objective).

Exactly. I mean can you vote for Jeb???

Doesn't matter. No candidates are in charge of this. The establishment is.

The Politico ^ | March 29, 2016 | Kyle Cheney
Donald Trump has rescinded his pledge to support the Republican nominee for president. "We'll see who it is," he said Tuesday during a CNN town hall. He said he had been treated "unfairly" by the Republican National Committee and the GOP establishment. He said he was unsure whether the Republican establishment was plotting to take the nomination away from him during the convention in Cleveland. He also said he didn't need Cruz to promise to support him should Trump win the nomination. "I’m not asking for his support," Trump said....
Why would Trump want to support any of the Republican candidates if he's not nominated? The only reason that someone that fails to get the nomination supports an opposition candidate is they are hoping for a place in the winner's administration or they are loyal party members. Trump is neither. If he doesn't get the nomination he just as well support Clinton. He's a lot closer to her than the other candidates.
You are correct but the fools will never get a clue.

Considering so many have come out and said they would definitely have to think about supporting Trump if he was the nominee, Trump's just going "back at you assholes".
Ahhhh, the once feared "I'm rubber, you're glue" tactic.

Classic & unpredictable!

Trump gets 75% negative opinion from women nationally.

In what alternative universe does he or anyone else think he can win nationally. The Republican party is faced with only nuclear options. Back Trump and lose the presidency and the Senate, and likely many seats in the House. Or steal the nomination from him and see him take 1/3 -1/2 of the party with him third party. They still lose but lose less seats in Congress. Lose very badly, lose badly.

At some point the Republicans chickens were going to come home to roost. This is that moment. The fear and anger crowd they have stoked in their base nonstop for the last 25 years is tired of waiting to get what they are promised. The timer has dinged, dinner is served.

Closed. Copy and paste with no commentary from OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back