Third Marysville Student dies.

Your sarcasm aside, keeping violent felons in jail works for me. Let the nonviolent offenders out or put them in different settings that are cheaper to run. Release those who are serving crazy sentences for possession of pot. Then there would be room for keeping the dangerous criminals locked up.

Like most slack-jawed tools of the 1%, you miss the point. The prison industrial complex doesn't want to lock up the dangerous. They don't make any money on that. they want to lock up the pot smoker and exploit his cheap labor.

Man, you guys are such chumps.

We need more prisons. Build as many as it takes in the hottest part of the country. Build friggin cities if that's what it takes. Lock up the criminal and the gun could be 'less required'

Or would try to do something about poverty and racism.

shit, what it costs to lock a criminal up is more than what it costs to give him a job.

And he was not a threat to anyone at that time. They changed the rules of engagement for this specific event, when the charges were bogus (as stated by a high ranking FBI official).

Carrying a gun on his own property, being a survivalist, and having a warrant (based on trumped up charges and federal manipulations) are not capital offenses.

Neither is swiping cigars or buying skittles, but you guys have no problem with Trayvon and MIke Brown being shot down in the middle of the street.

But man, you shoot a white Nazi with a gun, and you guys are all weepy about it.

Really?? Please post where I have said anything resembling what you accuse me of saying? More lies, Joey?

And your attempts at making these people seem innocent is laughable. Did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon for buying skittles? Was Mike Brown shot for stealing cigars?

We need more prisons. Build as many as it takes in the hottest part of the country. Build friggin cities if that's what it takes. Lock up the criminal and the gun could be 'less required'

shit, what it costs to lock a criminal up is more than what it costs to give him a job.

Now, you're getting closer. Now, which party keeps the blacks in chains as Biden proclaimed? I say both parties do. But the prison fix does not require culture change. The fact is unarguable, the consequence of crime is not substantial enough. We need to raise the cost of crime where to even an thug, crime does not pay.

-Geaux

Your sarcasm aside, keeping violent felons in jail works for me. Let the nonviolent offenders out or put them in different settings that are cheaper to run. Release those who are serving crazy sentences for possession of pot. Then there would be room for keeping the dangerous criminals locked up.

Like most slack-jawed tools of the 1%, you miss the point. The prison industrial complex doesn't want to lock up the dangerous. They don't make any money on that. they want to lock up the pot smoker and exploit his cheap labor.

Man, you guys are such chumps.

Nice try and diverting the topic. I am talking about changing the laws and the sentencing rules. Certainly much easier than a constitutional amendment.

Now, you're getting closer. Now, which party keeps the blacks in chains as Biden proclaimed? I say both parties do. But the prison fix does not require culture change. The fact is unarguable, the consequence of crime is not substantial enough. We need to raise the cost of crime where to even an thug, crime does not pay.

Guy, you can't blame the Democrats for what the1%ers and teh GOP have done to this country.

I know. I've tried.

I'm all for that. I have spoken numerous times about changes in the education system to help give people actual job skills. But that is not the purpose of your post here. Here you are simply trying to divert attention away from being called out on your lies.

Guy, you can't blame the Democrats for what the1%ers and teh GOP have done to this country.

I know. I've tried.

Neither party has done anything to fix the problem. And both parties have followed the instructions of their money sources. So don't even TRY to claim the Dems are innocent.

I'm all for that. I have spoken numerous times about changes in the education system to help give people actual job skills. But that is not the purpose of your post here. Here you are simply trying to divert attention away from being called out on your lies.

Oh, what you want is to be able to have a gun without anyone telling you that you can't.

Criminals give you a 'rationalization' why you need one.

Nice try and diverting the topic. I am talking about changing the laws and the sentencing rules. Certainly much easier than a constitutional amendment.

Not diverting at all. You dumb-ass slackjaws with your guns and your bibles are being played by the rich.

Your biggest fear is that we might actually become like Europe.

Numerous times I have suggested you look at the non-gun related murders in the US and compare them with one of the European nations you praise so much. Have you done that?

Oh, what you want is to be able to have a gun without anyone telling you that you can't.

Criminals give you a 'rationalization' why you need one.

Crime is not imaginary. There are violent criminals in our society. Taking a few simple steps to be prepared is not a "rationalization". I do not go to great lengths to do anything. But I am far less likely to be a victim than you are.

Crime is not imaginary. There are violent criminals in our society. Taking a few simple steps to be prepared is not a "rationalization". I do not go to great lengths to do anything. But I am far less likely to be a victim than you are.

That gun is 43 times more likely to kill someone in your house than a bad guy.

yOu'd do as well with a rabid pit bull, and it would make as much sense.

Numerous times I have suggested you look at the non-gun related murders in the US and compare them with one of the European nations you praise so much. Have you done that?

Yes, I have.

We still have too many murders. Most of them are with guns.

And we have twice the number of murders without guns than Germany has total murders. So guns are not the issue. We are a violent culture. The fact that you are all for certain murders makes you a part of that violent culture. You simply enjoy it as a spectator, without having the balls to actually DO anything.

We have an average of over 4,300 murders per year that do not involve a gun. Germany has an average of less than 2,200 murders total.

That gun is 43 times more likely to kill someone in your house than a bad guy.

yOu'd do as well with a rabid pit bull, and it would make as much sense.

Yeah yeah, keep trotting out that bogus number. lol I have debunked it too many times. And those accidental deaths are from stupidity, not the gun itself.

Forum List

Back