Third Marysville Student dies.

It will be nice when Joe get's it out of his system and this thread fades away. Of course he'll be back as soon as the next shooting occurs, and he'll go ape shit for a while just as he always has.

And next time you guzzle down a beer, remember you're contributing to an industry that has wreaked havoc on millions of lives.

5 felony convictions and he still steals food from youngsters?? This is who you defend??

Did anyone die because of his irresponsibility? Nope!

Can't be said about whoever decided to sell Crazy Nancy that AR-15.

The person that sold Nancy Lanza that AR acted responsibly. They had her show ID and put her info into a background check. Nothing showed up. But then, since she hadn't committed any felonies, been diagnosed as crazy, rejected her citizenship or been dishonorably discharged from the military, she wouldn't have been rejected.

What would have had the gun dealer ask her that you think would have made a difference?

that is true if you are a criminal just like them. Most of you gun banners either sympathize with or emulate those most needing shooting by honest people

Best Argument for Gun Control.

Watching gun nuts wank off at the thought of shooting people.

You mean like you wank off at the idea of the two murders by the feds at Ruby Ridge? Those two are certainly far more innocent than the ones turtledude was referring to.

that is true if you are a criminal just like them. Most of you gun banners either sympathize with or emulate those most needing shooting by honest people

Best Argument for Gun Control.

Watching gun nuts wank off at the thought of shooting people.

best reason for honest people to be well armed and well trained in tactical use of said weapons--
cowardly bed wetting panty voiding assholes who want other men with guns to disarm the honest citizenry. If that happens, the cowardly brayers in favor of gun control should become the target of choice for reprisal.

Don't shoot it out with the Bureau of gun confiscation Agents. Hunt down the yapping turds who caused such a violation of the constitution to happen in the first place.

5 felony convictions and he still steals food from youngsters?? This is who you defend??

Did anyone die because of his irresponsibility? Nope!

Can't be said about whoever decided to sell Crazy Nancy that AR-15.
Hey douche bag, in my legal career I have represented gun dealers and the ATF. what that dealer did was proper and he followed the law

Moron

People who own guns are not nuts. I am not a gun nut So again thank you for your honesty.

Guy, hard time proving that from where i'm sitting.

frankly, I'm still waiting to talk to the "rational" gun owners and hear what their plan is to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza and his ilk.

You are waiting to hear from rational gun owners?

Let's review your own claims, shall we?

You want to send gun dealers to prison when they broke no law.

You claim the only times someone uses a gun to defend themselves or stop a crime someone had to die. It never happens without a death.

You celebrate a 14 year old boy being shot in the back, and a woman being murdered with her newborn baby in her arms.

You continue to use the nonsense about gun ownership being about compensating for penis size.

You continue to claim people prep for a Zombie Apocalypse.

You want to see all guns removed from private ownership.

You continue to use the 32,000 figure, despite evidence that stricter gun laws would not effect suicide numbers.

Why would anyone bother to have a rational discussion with you? I have tried longer than has been reasonable. And that is because the fun little chats require very little intellectual effort and I can multitask.
When you put it all in one thread he does look deranged.

The person that sold Nancy Lanza that AR acted responsibly. They had her show ID and put her info into a background check. Nothing showed up. But then, since she hadn't committed any felonies, been diagnosed as crazy, rejected her citizenship or been dishonorably discharged from the military, she wouldn't have been rejected.

What would have had the gun dealer ask her that you think would have made a difference?

Then the standards for gun ownership are too low.

Again, the Germans got this figured out. They don't let ANYONE have a gun. They do thorough background checks and you have to have a good reason to have one.

We need to totally do that.

best reason for honest people to be well armed and well trained in tactical use of said weapons--
cowardly bed wetting panty voiding assholes who want other men with guns to disarm the honest citizenry. If that happens, the cowardly brayers in favor of gun control should become the target of choice for reprisal.

Don't shoot it out with the Bureau of gun confiscation Agents. Hunt down the yapping turds who caused such a violation of the constitution to happen in the first place.

Yup, Gun Nuts just wanking off at the thought of killing people they don't like.

32,000 gun deaths a year, the training is lacking.

Then the standards for gun ownership are too low.

Again, the Germans got this figured out. They don't let ANYONE have a gun. They do thorough background checks and you have to have a good reason to have one.

We need to totally do that.

Come on, you said the gun dealer should go to jail for letting her buy the AR. What would you have asked her?

You mean like you wank off at the idea of the two murders by the feds at Ruby Ridge? Those two are certainly far more innocent than the ones turtledude was referring to.

They were Nazis who murdered federal agents. You have a funny idea of "innocent'.

Yet another lie. And my idea of innocent is by comparison to those Turtledude mentioned shooting.

Come on, you said the gun dealer should go to jail for letting her buy the AR. What would you have asked her?

"Please give me the names and phone numbers of your next door neighbors. I'm going to call them to see how crazy you or members of your family are before I give you this weapon that was designed to fight a war in the jungles of Southeast Asia."

"Please give me the names and phone numbers of your next door neighbors. I'm going to call them to see how crazy you or members of your family are before I give you this weapon that was designed to fight a war in the jungles of Southeast Asia."

LMAO!! And the neighbors would have said she was crazy or dangerous?

Yet another lie. And my idea of innocent is by comparison to those Turtledude mentioned shooting.

TurtleWax wants to shoot people who disagree with him on this policy.

I had no problem with shooting fucking Nazis AFTER they had killed a federal agent and refused to give themselves up.

Once again, you are lying. Neither Weaver shot a federal agent. You have claimed they did and I have shown you the links that show otherwise. So this is not a mistake. This is you lying.

Forum List

Back