Third Marysville Student dies.

And this calculation is about as accurate as most of your posts.

That you resort to the "penis size" argument shows you have nothing left. But feel free to continue. I enjoy your humiliation and I have no penile obsessions or insecurities.

No, guy, i think it really says all there is about gun nuts...

GunsPenis_1.jpg

That you resort to the "penis size" argument shows you have nothing left. But feel free to continue. I enjoy your humiliation and I have no penile obsessions or insecurities.

GunsPenis_1.jpg
Joe here's a little fact I think you fail to grasp, Guns are not dicks, and dicks are not guns They are not similar they are not the same

Joe here's a little fact I think you fail to grasp, Guns are not dicks, and dicks are not guns They are not similar they are not the same

Oh, I'm aware of that. That's why I don't own a gun.

I think the rest of you are "Compensating", though.

MarkleysLaw_thumb.jpg
No joe you don't because you have compared the two way to many times.

GunsPenis_1.jpg

You found me out. I'm hung like a baby.

I think this is why Joe is so intimidated by guns. He can't deal with the fact that a five inch barrel is a couple inches longer than his dick.

Thank you for being brave enough to admit you have a tiny penis.

Well, no, guy, I think I'm just pointing out that most of you gun nuts are compensating.

And, yes, I'm being a bit figurative, bcause you do feel impotent in the world, but the gun gives you the illusion of control.

And the reality of 32,000 deaths and 78,000 injuries every year.

People who own guns are not nuts. I am not a gun nut So again thank you for your honesty.

People who own guns are not nuts. I am not a gun nut So again thank you for your honesty.

Guy, hard time proving that from where i'm sitting.

frankly, I'm still waiting to talk to the "rational" gun owners and hear what their plan is to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza and his ilk.

You are waiting to hear from rational gun owners?

Let's review your own claims, shall we?

You want to send gun dealers to prison when they broke no law.

You claim the only times someone uses a gun to defend themselves or stop a crime someone had to die. It never happens without a death.

You celebrate a 14 year old boy being shot in the back, and a woman being murdered with her newborn baby in her arms.

You continue to use the nonsense about gun ownership being about compensating for penis size.

You continue to claim people prep for a Zombie Apocalypse.

You want to see all guns removed from private ownership.

You continue to use the 32,000 figure, despite evidence that stricter gun laws would not effect suicide numbers.

Why would anyone bother to have a rational discussion with you? I have tried longer than has been reasonable. And that is because the fun little chats require very little intellectual effort and I can multitask.

Why would anyone bother to have a rational discussion with you? I have tried longer than has been reasonable. And that is because the fun little chats require very little intellectual effort and I can multitask.

Actually, guy, we aren't talking about me.

The only thing you've suggested was to violate the medical privacy of psychiatric patients. I want to hear what your rational solution to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza is.

My solution is simple. He doesn't get a gun. His Mom doesn't get a gun.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

Actually, guy, we aren't talking about me.

The only thing you've suggested was to violate the medical privacy of psychiatric patients. I want to hear what your rational solution to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza is.

My solution is simple. He doesn't get a gun. His Mom doesn't get a gun.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

Actually, guy, I was talking about you. Your claims concerning the lack of rational gun owners is laughable considering your own irrational nonsense.

I have stated several times that treatments for mental illness should be available to anyone. I have stated that having the names in the databases would stop them from buying guns from dealers.

Now, since the Adam Lanza shootings are an extreme minority in the gun murders in this country, your concerns seem focused in the wrong area. Putting violent offenders away and keeping them in prison seems to be a better solution.

Now, since the Adam Lanza shootings are an extreme minority in the gun murders in this country, your concerns seem focused in the wrong area. Putting violent offenders away and keeping them in prison seems to be a better solution.

Guy, we lock up more people than any country in the world. We have 2.3 million people in prison and another 7 million on probation or parole.

Again, those countries like Japan or Germany - where they don't let every asshole buy a gun - only lock up 70-80 thousand.

If Guns and Prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest murder rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

I have stated several times that treatments for mental illness should be available to anyone. I have stated that having the names in the databases would stop them from buying guns from dealers.

No, it would stop them from seeking treatment. And the dealers would probably sell to them anyway.

No, they probably wouldn't. The profit is too small for the risk they take. You might find rare exceptions, but most dealers are following the rules. In fact, some go even farther.

Forum List

Back