Third Marysville Student dies.

And since you don't know anyone who did it, it cannot possibly have happened. Of course. We get that. lol

And how many of the 3 were suicides?

2 were suicides, one was a murder. I mean, you hang on every other word I say, I thought you'd get that by now.

I have a good memory.

The 2 suicides are tragic, but not the fault of the guns. (especially the suicide of the terminally ill person)

No way to know for sure the murder wouldn't have happened without a gun. So......

You only know 3 households with a gun in them, and you claim to be such an expert? lmao

And Kellerman ignored evidence and excluded information from his studies. He didn't do research to find answers. He did research to prove what he wanted to be true.

Kleck just made shit up.

Actually, Kellerman was pretty fucking straightfoward.

He counted up all the gun deaths.

How many were bad guys getting shot
How many suicides
How many homicides
How many accidents.

43 times more accidents, homicides and suicides than bad guys getting shot.

Now, your boys in the NRA didn't do what you do when you think a study if flawed, and demand another study.

Your boys in the NRA did what you do when you know a study disproves your philosophy. They made sure that Congress NEVER LOOKED AT THIS SUBJECT, EVER AGAIN!!!!

So here's a simple solution. Let's do the same study, on a national level.

Let's stack up all the gun deaths, and find out how many were deaths of household members vs. deaths of criminals. I think you'll probably get the same results.

I have a good memory.

The 2 suicides are tragic, but not the fault of the guns. (especially the suicide of the terminally ill person)

No way to know for sure the murder wouldn't have happened without a gun. So......

You only know 3 households with a gun in them, and you claim to be such an expert? lmao

No, i know of three households that had a tragedy.

Because of guns.

No good reason for a civilian to own a gun.

I have a good memory.

Because of guns.

No good reason to drink alcohol.

And Kellerman ignored evidence and excluded information from his studies. He didn't do research to find answers. He did research to prove what he wanted to be true.

Kleck just made shit up.

Actually, Kellerman was pretty fucking straightfoward.

He counted up all the gun deaths.

How many were bad guys getting shot
How many suicides
How many homicides
How many accidents.

43 times more accidents, homicides and suicides than bad guys getting shot.

Now, your boys in the NRA didn't do what you do when you think a study if flawed, and demand another study.

Your boys in the NRA did what you do when you know a study disproves your philosophy. They made sure that Congress NEVER LOOKED AT THIS SUBJECT, EVER AGAIN!!!!

So here's a simple solution. Let's do the same study, on a national level.

Let's stack up all the gun deaths, and find out how many were deaths of household members vs. deaths of criminals. I think you'll probably get the same results.

And add in the number of times a crime was thwarted without anyone dying and you have an accurate assessment of the situation. Your refusal to look at the incidents in which a criminal was apprehended or run off makes your study bogus.

I have a good memory.

Because of guns.

Two of them were suicides, with one being a terminally ill person. You deny him the right to end his life and avoid the horrible last stages of cancer? How compassionate of you.

And add in the number of times a crime was thwarted without anyone dying and you have an accurate assessment of the situation. Your refusal to look at the incidents in which a criminal was apprehended or run off makes your study bogus.

Well, first, an incident where a criminal "runs off" isn't a crime prevented. He just goes off and robs someone else.

So I would grant you that you could ALMOST count incidents where the gunowner held the bad guy at gunpoint until the cops arrived as win, but you guys never provide stats on those.

Instead, you have Kleck counting every case of Penis Compensation as a "Defensive Gun Use" and call it a day.

Two of them were suicides, with one being a terminally ill person. You deny him the right to end his life and avoid the horrible last stages of cancer? How compassionate of you.

Again, on the "Dry Run", he shot a bullet into the parking lot of our condo complex. He could have hit someone, maybe one of the dozens of children who live here.

Well, first, an incident where a criminal "runs off" isn't a crime prevented. He just goes off and robs someone else.

So I would grant you that you could ALMOST count incidents where the gunowner held the bad guy at gunpoint until the cops arrived as win, but you guys never provide stats on those.

Instead, you have Kleck counting every case of Penis Compensation as a "Defensive Gun Use" and call it a day.

Absolute bullshit. The gun owner does, in fact, prevent a crime. The fact that someone else relies solely on the police to stop crime is not the gun owners fault. But once again, you can't fix stupid.

LMAO!! Only if you ignore the number of people killed by drunk drivers. But then, you have a knack for ignoring facts that don't support your nonsense.

The DUI thing is another racket. We could end the DUI thing in five minutes.

Every car has to have a blow-meter. Wouldn't add much to the cost of the car.

But the State makes too much money off the DUI industry.

Again, on the "Dry Run", he shot a bullet into the parking lot of our condo complex. He could have hit someone, maybe one of the dozens of children who live here.

Did he?

And this goes back to my comments about people doing stupid shit with a gun. Can't fix stupid.

Although I guess that person eventually did fix it.

LMAO!! Only if you ignore the number of people killed by drunk drivers. But then, you have a knack for ignoring facts that don't support your nonsense.

The DUI thing is another racket. We could end the DUI thing in five minutes.

Every car has to have a blow-meter. Wouldn't add much to the cost of the car.

But the State makes too much money off the DUI industry.

While that may be true and a good idea, it does not change the fact that your earlier claim was bullshit.

Well, you're the one who is "compensating".

gun-nuts41.jpg

Well, you're the one who is "compensating".

So you know how big my penis is? Hmmm, I think you must be lying again.

Given I usually calculate the amount of whiny gun posts to shortness, yours must be concave...

And this calculation is about as accurate as most of your posts.

That you resort to the "penis size" argument shows you have nothing left. But feel free to continue. I enjoy your humiliation and I have no penile obsessions or insecurities.

Forum List

Back