Third Marysville Student dies.

Most murders are committed by convicted felons. That they knew their victim's name is not relevant.

Uh, yeah, it kind of is. That someone committed a burglary or got caught with pot decades earlier is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that a gun was in the house and turned a minor argument into a tragedy.

So here's a simple solution. Put a 10,000% tax on guns so only the rich can own them. Since the rich rarely kill each others (unfortunately), we could get rid of murder by making it a luxury item.

Someone like you can have a few drinks, then immediately afterwards get in an automobile and kill multipile people.

1) I don't drink and drive. If I know I've had too much, I call a cab.
2) In cases where people are killed, it was the car that killed them, not the booze.
3) Booze isn't designed to kill people. Neither are cars. Guns are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE.
You don't drink and drive, I don't use my guns to shoot at people.

Also alcohol goes way beyond just killing from behind a wheel.
Look at the health issues caused by alcohol, look at the violence caused by alcohol, look at the broken lives caused by alcohol.

Many of the deaths caused by the use of guns have at the root alcohol to blame.

You contribute to this killing industry.

Yawn, driftee, you really do have those castration fears, don't you.

Someone like you can have a few drinks, then immediately afterwards get in an automobile and kill multipile people.

1) I don't drink and drive. If I know I've had too much, I call a cab.
2) In cases where people are killed, it was the car that killed them, not the booze.
3) Booze isn't designed to kill people. Neither are cars. Guns are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE.

It was the car that killed them, not the booze????? Are you actually saying that??

Ok, well then guns don't kill people. It was the bullets that killed them, not the gun.

And not all guns are specifically designed to kill people. Some are specifically designed to kill animals. And still others are specifically designed to shoot at targets.

Most murders are committed by convicted felons. That they knew their victim's name is not relevant.

Uh, yeah, it kind of is. That someone committed a burglary or got caught with pot decades earlier is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that a gun was in the house and turned a minor argument into a tragedy.

So here's a simple solution. Put a 10,000% tax on guns so only the rich can own them. Since the rich rarely kill each others (unfortunately), we could get rid of murder by making it a luxury item.

No, it kinda of isn't. Since it doesn't say friends or family, it just means they know them. That someone willingly breaks the law does speak volumes. It also shows that the majority of the murders are committed by people who cannot legally buy a gun.

Oh, look, Whinerborn is still trying to defend his whacky fetish.

look, Whinerborn is still whining about his tiny pecker.

look, Whinerborn is still whining about his tiny pecker.

LMAO!!! Joey, wouldn't be easier to just walk away rather than embarrass yourself more? You have gone from arguing a point to page after page of insane anti-gun fantasies, and now you have come to this?? lol

Dude, it is just sad.

Kind of hard to argue against your silly fetishes that it's okay we have 32000 gun deaths because they were all suicides or negroes.

Oh, yeah, and Nazis who shoot federal agents were just angelic children.

Kind of hard to argue against your silly fetishes that it's okay we have 32000 gun deaths because they were all suicides or negroes.

Oh, yeah, and Nazis who shoot federal agents were just angelic children.

Have I said its ok? No. So spare us the dramatics.

If you banned all guns, the suicides would probably not change. The murders might change, but it would also leave too many people defenseless in a violent society.

If you banned all guns, the suicides would probably not change. The murders might change, but it would also leave too many people defenseless in a violent society.

Oh, boo-hoo. The mean man took my wallet.

Oh boo-hoo. The mean man raped my wife?

Oh boo-hoo. The mean man destroyed the sanctity of our home.

Oh boo-hoo. The mean man murdered me.

Yeah, whatever, your fears doesn't justify the carnage your fetish causes.

Yeah, whatever, your fears doesn't justify the carnage your fetish causes.

I'm not afraid. But apparently you are.

The gun grabbers are insane.

To believe that only the gov and criminals (one an the same) should have guns, is good for a society, shows a complete ignorance of history.

It's like the fucking bat-signal. Someone even JOKES about gun control, and Whinerborn is there like Batman!

To believe that only the gov and criminals (one an the same) should have guns, is good for a society, shows a complete ignorance of history.

You mean all those other industrialized countries that are just as free as we are, have a fraction of our murder rates and crime rates?

Yup, Libertarian Crazy, it never gets old.

You mean all those other industrialized countries that are just as free as we are, have a fraction of our murder rates and crime rates?

yawn another failed argument

yawn another failed argument
He can always be counted on to make a failed argument.
Must be insane!

Forum List

Back