Third Marysville Student dies.

Joe still freaking out ?

Yeah, Dead kids tend to have that effect on me.

Why it doesn't have that effect on you, I'm not sure.

121218_America_Reactsb_t618.jpg

LMAO!! Oh yeah, we are the reason for the knife murders and those beaten to death too?? lol

Nice when you find someone you can blame for everything, huh?

Point is, you are responsible for the 70% off murders that ARE committed with guns.

Frankly, if you drop the murder rate from 15000 to 4000, that would be a pretty good accomplishment.

LMAO!! Oh yeah, we are the reason for the knife murders and those beaten to death too?? lol

Point is, you are responsible for the 70% off murders that ARE committed with guns.

Frankly, if you drop the murder rate from 15000 to 4000, that would be a pretty good accomplishment.

See, this is why we think you are batshit crazy.

I am not responsible for any murders. I have never pointed a loaded gun at a single soul. I am one of 65+ million gun owners who have not committed a crime with our firearms. We are not the problem. There were 8,855 gun related murders in 2012, and you want to take guns away from 65 million law abiding citizens because you claim we are the problem? That is batshit crazy.

You want to know who is responsible? Look to the system that allows convicted felons to stay out on our streets.

from: Gun Control Restricts Those Least Likely to Commit Violent Crimes Newsroom The Independent Institute

"Notably, only 15 percent of all Americans have criminal records, yet more than 90 percent of murder suspects have a history of crime. Their criminal careers average six or more years’ length, including four major adult felonies, in addition to their often extensive juvenile records.

A New York Times study of the 1,662 murders in that city between 2003 and 2005 found that “more than 90 percent of the killers had criminal records.” Baltimore police records show similar statistics for its murder suspects in 2006. In Milwaukee, police reported that most murder suspects in 2007 had criminal records, while “a quarter of them [killed while] on probation or parole.” The great majority of Illinois murderers from the years 1991–2000 had prior felony records."

Whatever, guy, you keep going on cherry picking data to support your fetish.

No guns- no gun deaths. Everyone else has already figured this out.

Cherry picking data?? LMAO!!! I post something that discusses facts in major metro areas. And you claim I am cherry picking?? You have been harping on and on about Nancy Lanza, when that kind of event is both rare and atypical, but I am cherry picking?

The facts show that your fantasies of removing all guns is bullshit and detrimental. Of course you would not want the facts used. If most killings are done by convicted felons, you can't blame gun owners for all the ills.

And then your "No guns- no gun deaths. Everyone else has already figured this out" is simply a message board version of a toddler's temper tantrum. You don't care about the facts, you just want your way.

Guy- 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries because you guys are compensating for tiny peckers.

Guy - repeating the same nonsense does not make it any more true. You talk about wanting to hear from rational gun owners, and then you continue with the "...compensating for tiny peckers" nonsense.

If you have any facts that refute the ones I posted concerning the number of crimes committed by felons, let me know.

If you want to keep talking about "peckers" you are just sad.

If I'm responsible because I'm a gun owner for murder, then you are as well as a consumer of alcohol.

Guy - repeating the same nonsense does not make it any more true. You talk about wanting to hear from rational gun owners, and then you continue with the "...compensating for tiny peckers" nonsense.

If you have any facts that refute the ones I posted concerning the number of crimes committed by felons, let me know.

Guy, most gun murders are committed by acquaintences. That some of them got in trouble with the law at some point in their lives is irrelevent.

If I'm responsible because I'm a gun owner for murder, then you are as well as a consumer of alcohol.

That's kind of retarded. It takes YEARS for alcohol to kill people.

That kid managed to kill four of his classmates in a single afternoon.

((((((YAWN)))))))

Like the guards, I would of also like to have brought a gun to a knife fight.

-Geaux

============================================

Two hurt as man pulls knife at Connecticut Navy base

(Reuters) - Two U.S. Navy civilian police officers were injured on Thursday outside a submarine base in Connecticut after a belligerent man pulled a knife near an entrance, military officials said.

Two hurt as man pulls knife at Connecticut Navy base Reuters

=============================================

Daphne and Robert Sanford were asleep when their home alarm system sounded. Robert got up to silence the alarm and found a man inside their home trying to enter the code himself. Police arrived a short time later to find Sanford holding the 25-year-old perpetrator at gunpoint. After a brief struggle with police, the intruder was arrested. After the incident, the sheriff stated, “The alarm alerted this family and their quick thinking and the protection with their firearm prevented this case from escalating.” (The Leader, Covington, Tenn., 4/3/14)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Charles Jameson returned home with his fiancée about 1 a.m. they encountered a man in black clothing walking from a bedroom to another room. During the ensuing attack Jameson defended himself with a frying pan and issued a verbal warning. The intruder continued to attack. Jameson used his weapon to shoot the suspect twice, killing him. No charges were filed against Jameson. (Beaver Dam Daily Citizen, Beaver Dam, Wis., 10/4/14)

The Armed Citizen November 2 2014 - American Rifleman

That's kind of retarded. It takes YEARS for alcohol to kill people.

That kid managed to kill four of his classmates in a single afternoon.
Huh ?
Someone like you can have a few drinks, then immediately afterwards get in an automobile and kill multipile people.

Guy, most gun murders are committed by acquaintences. That some of them got in trouble with the law at some point in their lives is irrelevent.

Most murders are committed by convicted felons. That they knew their victim's name is not relevant.

Someone like you can have a few drinks, then immediately afterwards get in an automobile and kill multipile people.

1) I don't drink and drive. If I know I've had too much, I call a cab.
2) In cases where people are killed, it was the car that killed them, not the booze.
3) Booze isn't designed to kill people. Neither are cars. Guns are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back