This 6 minute video sums up the shocking facts of American wealth and inequality

Amazing how naive and gullible the liberal is.
We are assisting my daughter move into her apartment in Athens this weekend. She has a room mate that she went to high school with.
The room mate is a good young lady, did very well in high school and her parents divorced 5 years ago.
Her father makes twice what I do in the telecommunications business and her mother is dating a former pro athlete that lives in a million dollar home near here. Her mother works as a paralegal making over 50K a year.
During the move this weekend the father was in Hilton Head at his condo playing golf, the mother in Destin at the beach.
So my wife and I, one of my sons and some friends of my daughter moved her in the apartment. 20 year old girls need help with heavy furniture.
This girl lives with her mother who has money from a trust from her parents. The father is loaded.
But she qualifies for full grants, food stamps and other programs as she is over 18 and lives most of the year in the apartment.
We do not fault this girl at all as it is not her fault her parents are pieces of shit.
I called the father last night "Hey man, why aren't you here helping your daughter?" His reply "Don't they have people to help at the university there, ya know I pay taxes?" even when this is an off campus apartment complex. His next line was "She has a Pell grant to help her move" which is BS.
My wife went out and bought everything the apartment needs such as drapes and such, stocked the pantry and filled the fridge and freezer as of now this girl has no money other than a few hundred dollars left from her working her summer job. Her grandfather gave her a car and she paid the insurance.
We are always willing to help friends, family and our community when they are in need. This young lady has been abandoned emotionally by her parents and financially also.
And both of them have plenty of money.
This is the norm these days sports fans as this daughter of mine is the third I have had in Athens at UGA. Parents doing anything and everything to get their kids on the government tit and abandoning them after age 18.
Sure, there are many poor kids that do not fit this model and those are the ones that should be receiving most of the assistance for college.
But every other kid we see over the last 11 years since my first started has parents that did the same thing.
Gamed the system as the system is so easily gamed.
And folks actually believe this is income "inequality".
We need to hold the parents accountable and force them to be responsible for their children even after the child is age 18 if the parents have considerable assets.
We don't and will not as the system is set up so that the family can bow out 100% if they want to.
The easy way out, fuck the family, friends and community. Force government to plunder the cash from someone else.

We are assisting my daughter move into her apartment in Athens this weekend. She has a room mate that she went to high school with.
The room mate is a good young lady, did very well in high school and her parents divorced 5 years ago.
Her father makes twice what I do in the telecommunications business and her mother is dating a former pro athlete that lives in a million dollar home near here. Her mother works as a paralegal making over 50K a year.
During the move this weekend the father was in Hilton Head at his condo playing golf, the mother in Destin at the beach.
So my wife and I, one of my sons and some friends of my daughter moved her in the apartment. 20 year old girls need help with heavy furniture.
This girl lives with her mother who has money from a trust from her parents. The father is loaded.
But she qualifies for full grants, food stamps and other programs as she is over 18 and lives most of the year in the apartment.
We do not fault this girl at all as it is not her fault her parents are pieces of shit.
I called the father last night "Hey man, why aren't you here helping your daughter?" His reply "Don't they have people to help at the university there, ya know I pay taxes?" even when this is an off campus apartment complex. His next line was "She has a Pell grant to help her move" which is BS.
My wife went out and bought everything the apartment needs such as drapes and such, stocked the pantry and filled the fridge and freezer as of now this girl has no money other than a few hundred dollars left from her working her summer job. Her grandfather gave her a car and she paid the insurance.
We are always willing to help friends, family and our community when they are in need. This young lady has been abandoned emotionally by her parents and financially also.
This is the norm these days sports fans as this daughter of mine is the third I have had in Athens at UGA. Parents doing anything and everything to get their kids on the government tit and abandoning them after age 18.
Sure, there are many poor kids that do not fit this model and those are the ones that should be receiving most of the assistance for college.
But every other kid we see over the last 11 years since my first started has parents that did the same thing.
We need to hold the parents accountable and force them to be responsible for their children even after the child is age 18 if the parents have considerable assets.
We don't and will not as the system is set up so that the family can bow out 100% if they want to.
The easy way out, fuck the family, friends and community. Force government to plunder the cash from someone else.

Sounds like the rich are gaming the system. So you can see we need to take steps to eliminate all this inequality. Clearly it's out of control.

Shut the fuck up. The rich are rich because they understand and use the system to their advantage. As anyone in this country can.

If you don't choose to *game the system* then you stay poor. Your choice.

Sounds to me like we need to kick the freeloading commies to the curb. Clearly they think someone cares about their whining.

The only thing I know about the inequality of the wealth system is, that

There are some pretty smart bees that go to school and are talented. They work hard and are at the top of the hive..

There are other bees that finish school and work hard and get right up near the top, too.

There's the middle bees that finish school and work hard everyday and feel good in the middle of the hive where all of the action is at.

Then there is the lower bees who didn't finish school who are always complaining about inequality while they sit on their bums and wait for someone from the top or the middle to do their work for them too.

There's complaining to do, but it shouldn't be from the lower bees, it should be the middle and upper bees that should complain about them!

Great, more hate the poor. Well sorry but the facts paint a different picture:

Here's Why Income Inequality Really Is A Big Deal - Business Insider

Still nobody has debated the facts. Go figure.

Sounds like the rich are gaming the system. So you can see we need to take steps to eliminate all this inequality. Clearly it's out of control.

That is outrageous!

There are some pretty smart bees that go to school and are talented. They work hard and are at the top of the hive..

There are other bees that finish school and work hard and get right up near the top, too.

There's the middle bees that finish school and work hard everyday and feel good in the middle of the hive where all of the action is at.

Then there is the lower bees who didn't finish school who are always complaining about inequality while they sit on their bums and wait for someone from the top or the middle to do their work for them too.

There's complaining to do, but it shouldn't be from the lower bees, it should be the middle and upper bees that should complain about them!

The basic thesis is that social ills, like crime and teen pregnancy, that have long been associated with poverty, actually have a stronger correlation with income inequality.

So if the government raises taxes on the mean rich people, crime and teen pregnancy will decline?

Let's debate those facts.

The basic thesis is that social ills, like crime and teen pregnancy, that have long been associated with poverty, actually have a stronger correlation with income inequality.

So if the government raises taxes on the mean rich people, crime and teen pregnancy will decline?

Who said anything about raising taxes? We still haven't really debated the best way to fix the problem. Unfortunately there are still many who refuse to admit it is a problem so I'm still just debating whether it is a problem. I assume you've concluded that it is a problem and you want to know how to fix it?

Who said anything about raising taxes? We still haven't really debated the best way to fix the problem. Unfortunately there are still many who refuse to admit it is a problem so I'm still just debating whether it is a problem. I assume you've concluded that it is a problem and you want to know how to fix it?

Who said anything about raising taxes?

Lefties.

We still haven't really debated the best way to fix the problem.

Crime and teen pregnancy? Conservatives come up with new ideas all the time.
Lefties usually just call the ideas racist.

Unfortunately there are still many who refuse to admit it is a problem

Crime and teen pregnancy is a big problem.

As you know, they aren't facts. It's just
propaganda and outright lies.

Lefties.

Well I have stated that we will get a liberal fix if the right keeps deny that wealth inequality is the problem. I still haven't heard people on this thread calling for more taxes. Since you bring up crime, that is also worse when there is more wealth inequality.

I haven't heard any conservative fixes for wealth inequality. Please share them.

Attachments

• $crime.JPG
    $crime.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 50

Then you must have some stats that refute them. Please share. Just repeating yourself with nothing to back it up is getting tiring.

Lefties.

Well I have stated that we will get a liberal fix if the right keeps deny that wealth inequality is the problem. I still haven't heard people on this thread calling for more taxes. Since you bring up crime, that is also worse when there is more wealth inequality.

I haven't heard any conservative fixes for wealth inequality. Please share them.

Well I have stated that we will get a liberal fix if the right keeps deny that wealth inequality is the problem.

Your link didn't say it was a problem.

Do you understand the difference?

Lefties.

Well I have stated that we will get a liberal fix if the right keeps deny that wealth inequality is the problem.

Yes I do.

I'm still waiting for your conservative fixes.

Yes I do.

Crime and teen pregnancy can be reduced with policies that support intact families.
The government should stop spending money that encourages broken families.

Yes I do.

Crime and teen pregnancy can be reduced with policies that support intact families.

So the conservative approach is bigger government telling people how to live? Sounds very conservative. Explain just what policies they support then.

Yes I do.

So the conservative approach is bigger government telling people how to live? Sounds very conservative. Explain just what policies they support then.

So the conservative approach is bigger government telling people how to live?

Who said that? Link?

Then you must have some stats that refute them. Please share. Just repeating yourself with nothing to back it up is getting tiring.

You haven't established any *facts*. You posted a link to a garbage article, with a bunch of big shiny and completely ridiculous graphs.

When you post some *facts* then we'll talk. But I don't waste time on disputing garbage. It's garbage, everybody knows it's garbage, and you just post it to confuse imbeciles into going along with you.

I love that one of the graphs is from "the spirit level" and another one is from some weird psych source.

Forum List

Back