This Berlin "attack " is textbook false flag .

Ah yes ! The fingerprints of a well known bad guy who was supposed to be deported but Tunisia wouldn't confirm that he was a citizen ?

How many countries DONT have this guys prints !?

Hands down this guy is killed by the cops . If he hasn't already ...........

Explain the benefit of letting him decompose, if killed by police.

You watch . He'll die in an explosion! Cause that's just what terrorists do . Blow themselves up!

How about I just call BS on the police blowing him up. I can kill two stupid ideas with one blow.

Tell that to the Dallas cop shooter !

Geebuz Christo, the more I read about this story the more it seems like a gawd awful episode of CSI .

The whole thing is a false flag scenario.

-semi truck stolen from some pollacks (insert joke hear). Truck owner is dead, telling no tales !

- truck attack by mooslim at a friggen Xmas market . Talk about stereotype attack . No video by the way.

-police nab the nearest brown face immigrant . And gee, turns out he's not the perp.

-isis takes sort of credit . What a shock , since they take credit for every bad thing that ever happens to anyone .

- but a clue ! The "real" terrorist leaves his immigration documents in the truck . Cause ya know , that's what you do on your crazy ass terror attack, Leave your ID behind !

- the "real" terrorist also happens to be an international bad guy that everyone has on the terrorist radar.

- the bad guys is now on the run ! Everyone cower on fear as we are all distracted by the multinational man hunt! It's like the joker in the batsman movie. Perfect distraction !

The big question, who isn't behind all this ?

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

Are you saying that the Merkel Administration had something to gain by perpetrating a "false flag" operation?

What 's the motive?

Not Merkle . But her far right rivals ! They want to run her out.

Or the Russians ? You gonna put it past them?

OK , the German far right does have something to gain.

They will use the attacks for political gain.

I don't see how Russia benefits.

How about this .

Merkle is poised to be crowned as leader of the free world when obama steps down. Not trump, as everyone sees him as a boob.

Putin can't have that happen . He wants his stooge in that spot . Notice how trump was all over this story the second it happened ???

Merkle is poised to be crowned as leader of the free world when obama steps down.

Crowned? Wow! Does she get a bowl of soup with that crown?

Not trump, as everyone sees him as a boob.
"everyone"? Really? Hardly. As someone who wasn't a supporter, Trump has really impressed me. Looking forward to his administration.
Yeah everyone believes Trump is a boob which is why he won the election.

lol, libtards are devolving into 100% idiots

By "everyone" I mean word wide . Where he is known as crazy reality TV guy .

But hey. The Germans would never do anything underhanded ! They are the grandchilder of nazis after all!!!

By "everyone" I mean word wide .

The same people who thought Obama would be awesome? DERP!

Geebuz Christo, the more I read about this story the more it seems like a gawd awful episode of CSI .

-semi truck stolen from some pollacks (insert joke hear). Truck owner is dead, telling no tales !

- truck attack by mooslim at a friggen Xmas market . Talk about stereotype attack . No video by the way.

-police nab the nearest brown face immigrant . And gee, turns out he's not the perp.

-isis takes sort of credit . What a shock , since they take credit for every bad thing that ever happens to anyone .

- but a clue ! The "real" terrorist leaves his immigration documents in the truck . Cause ya know , that's what you do on your crazy ass terror attack, Leave your ID behind !

- the "real" terrorist also happens to be an international bad guy that everyone has on the terrorist radar.

- the bad guys is now on the run ! Everyone cower on fear as we are all distracted by the multinational man hunt! It's like the joker in the batsman movie. Perfect distraction !

Poor peaceful Muslims, never hurt anybody.
Nasty westerners blaming them.
Poor Muslims.

Excuse the fuck out me "toastedpatriot"

In 1949 , The Truman Administration removed 1.5 MILLION Muslim from Palestine in order to give it to the Zionists in exchange for 2 MMMMMillion dollars.

The Obama administration has completely destroyed Syria in order to grandstand for the Zionists.

Should the Muslims remain peaceful nevertheless?

Muzzies don't mix well with civilization.
We might have to move all of them elsewhere.........

Was it a "CIVILIZED" act when Truman forcibly removed 1.5 MMMMMILLION MUSLIMS from Palestine in 1949?

Was it a "CIVILIZED" act when Obama forcibly removed 4.8 MMMMILLION Muslims from Syria?

Wow, ISIS was set up! Call the police!

You are one ... goofy ... dude ...

That's part of the plan. "They" knew isis would sign off on it . Like they do wh every lone wolf they have never even made contact with .

Isis is the perfect boogeyman!

I believe it as well, automatic truck, who I do not know. Anyone who hates Muslims in Europe or Muslims period like Israel.

It was probably Christians, you know how they're blowing up shit all over the place. Morons

Or jews.

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

Are you saying that the Merkel Administration had something to gain by perpetrating a "false flag" operation?

What 's the motive?

That is easy. To grow government power.

The main political problem is how to prevent the police power from becoming tyrannical. This is the meaning of all the struggles for liberty. - von mises

I have to say Timmy, that this post is the first one I have read that is not kooky.

Big unlimited government loves false flags. I am rather surprised a big gov liberal like you would consider it.

Wow, ISIS was set up! Call the police!

You are one ... goofy ... dude ...

That's part of the plan. "They" knew isis would sign off on it . Like they do wh every lone wolf they have never even made contact with .

Isis is the perfect boogeyman!

I believe it as well, automatic truck, who I do not know. Anyone who hates Muslims in Europe or Muslims period like Israel.

It was probably Christians, you know how they're blowing up shit all over the place. Morons

Or jews.

So you think they were protecting Israel in Berlin?

Because we all know it is outlandish to believe Muslims would murder non Muslims out Christmas shopping.

Or attending a Christmas party.

Uhhhh yeah ! The base of all false flags is to have a ready bad guy to blame shit on.

Yeah, so I guess Pearl Harbor was the biggest False Flag attack in the history of mankind according to your way of thinking.

Dude, you have lost all sense of Reality.

A false flag attack is generally EXTREMELY convenient and useful for the government involved. A so-called Gift from God.

This attack was anything but as it is hugely harmful to the Merkel government politically, showed the security forces to be utterly incompetent, and killed far too many people for a government to execute on its own primary culture population.

No, this is OBVIOUSLY not a False Flag Attack.
Pearl Harbor was the BIGGEST false flag ever and yet even after all the evidence, most Americans won't accept it. FDR set it up, knew it was coming, warned no one, and it resulted in lots of death and suffering. Politicians are scum and we must expect the worst from them...always.

See it all here...
FDR knew!

Yeah, there's such a shortage of Islamic terror attacks, that they now have to fake them. :blahblah:

Poor Muslims.

In 1949 , The Truman Administration removed 1.5 MILLION Muslim from Palestine in order to give it to the Zionists in exchange for 2 MMMMMillion dollars.

The Obama administration has completely destroyed Syria in order to grandstand for the Zionists.

Was it a "CIVILIZED" act when Truman forcibly removed 1.5 MMMMMILLION MUSLIMS from Palestine in 1949?

Was it a "CIVILIZED" act when Obama forcibly removed 4.8 MMMMILLION Muslims from Syria?

How did Truman force them out?
I thought the ones who are ruining Europe left on their own?
Personally, I think all the "refugees" need to be sent to Syria.

Because we all know it is outlandish to believe Muslims would murder non Muslims out Christmas shopping.

Uhhhh yeah ! The base of all false flags is to have a ready bad guy to blame shit on.

Yeah, so I guess Pearl Harbor was the biggest False Flag attack in the history of mankind according to your way of thinking.

A false flag attack is generally EXTREMELY convenient and useful for the government involved. A so-called Gift from God.

This attack was anything but as it is hugely harmful to the Merkel government politically, showed the security forces to be utterly incompetent, and killed far too many people for a government to execute on its own primary culture population.

Pearl Harbor was the BIGGEST false flag ever and yet even after all the evidence, most Americans won't accept it. FDR set it up, knew it was coming, warned no one, and it resulted in lots of death and suffering. Politicians are scum and we must expect the worst from them...always.

See it all here...
FDR knew!

The Second fake news and false flag operation

the USS Liberty

Poor Muslims.

Image2272.JPG

Truman Adviser Recalls May 14, 1948 US Decision to Recognize Israel

Most people who knew the Middle East at first hand opposed the partition plan, adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947. Patently unfair, it awarded 56 percent of Palestine to its 650,000 Jewish inhabitants, and 44 percent to its 1,300,000 Muslim and Christian Arab inhabitants.

Israel , assisted by the US has slowly stolen the remaining 44%

Poor Muslims.

Image2272.JPG

Truman Adviser Recalls May 14, 1948 US Decision to Recognize Israel

Most people who knew the Middle East at first hand opposed the partition plan, adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947. Patently unfair, it awarded 56 percent of Palestine to its 650,000 Jewish inhabitants, and 44 percent to its 1,300,000 Muslim and Christian Arab inhabitants.

Israel , assisted by the US has slowly stolen the remaining 44%

Thanks. Now where is your proof he forced them out?

See it all here...
FDR knew!
We had intel on pearl Harbor and the incompetency of our military and diplomatic communications (as well as Japans) kept the left hand from knowing what the right hand was doing until it was all over.

Logically one should not attribute to conspiracy what is more easily explained through greed and incompetence.

Forum List

Back