This can not be defended

Will someone please put a copy of the Constitution on his teleprompter?

That really wouldn't do any good.

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6489-giphy.gif

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Benghazi is all you have to bitch about. The others do not matter to you at all.
:cuckoo:
You hate being shown your hypocrisy.

bbbbuuuuuusssssshhhhh!!!! I knew it was just a matter of time.......

I didn't see you folks raising hell at the time, now your concern is a hollow as your collective heads.
We'll leave the unpatriotic, party first, brainwashed idiocy to you loudmouth hater dupes...

Obama is a constitutional expert and keeps getting backed up by the most partisan GOP supreme court ever, dingbat dupes...lol

Only thing the mulatto messiah is an expert on is hiring great marketing people, they were able to sell the country a pile of shit twice.

I'm not the one living in denial here. In fact, I never listen to fox news to get my information. I do the research. The research that you and the other block heads choose to ignore.
You know what you believe and you are not going to let facts or the truth change your mind.
What do you fear from FOX? How is it possible to be too informed? You are revealing a bias here. I remember distinctly when Susan Rice went around the dotting media outlets to spin the story so her guy would look like it was all under control but it was a nutty video that sparked a huge bit of momentary violence. THAT was a lie as some of us suspected and now know. Put the Kool-aid down and look at the FACTS as they are, not what you want them to be.
What do I fear from FOX? I fear that it is creating people like you who have lost the ability to think clearly. Don't believe me?

"A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all."
In other words, FOX NEWS is creating a large group of dummies or kool-aide drinkers of which you appear to be one.
Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests - Forbes

Will someone please put a copy of the Constitution on his teleprompter?

That really wouldn't do any good.

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6489-giphy.gif
Here is a thought boedicca (even if you lack the brains to understand it). IF Obama is not acting according to the Constitution as you claim, why aren't the republicans in Congress doing something about it? Why are they not screaming their heads off? Why are they wasting time on Benghazi when there have already been seven other committee's? Seems to me that failing to follow the Constitution is a much more serious action than anything on Benghazi. Yet, all we hear is silence on this. Why do you suppose that is?

Last edited:
Ok, the leaders have always used a lie to justify an action. It began with the reason the Pilgrims came here and has been the process used by leaders and politicians ever since. Capitalism is based on greed and is to blame for "pay-offs, shenanigans, and rule by those with money" Our Constitution is not necessarily antiquated or ill-designed; but it appears to have been signed before it was complete.
A degree of wealth was required to vote, slaves and native Americans were not considered to be human. There would be no need for laws, rules and regulations it honesty, ethics and responsibility existed. "We the People", who were the We the People the Constitution talks about?

Are really that stupid, if your dear leader hadn't lied and had his administration lie to cover his ass for the election this would have been for gotten a long time ago. The crime is the lies and trying to cover the lies. The new emails prove that the state dept notified the Libyan government with in 12 hours they knew exactly who was responsible, yet continued to lie to the American public for weeks in a coordinated attempt to deceive the voters. That is the crime here, nothing more nothing less.
Benghazi occurred on Sept 11, 2012.
statements:
“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12
“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13
“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Golden, Colo., Sept. 13
Isn't an act of terror, terrorism? Exactly where is the cover-up?

Looks to me your dear leader needs a new speech writer, he seems to be repeating himself, he made no direct reference to what happened in Benghazi. Then he and the hildabeast told the families of the dead they were going to get the guy that made the video. Then he sent Rice on her deflection tour on the 5 Sunday shows blaming the video and again he went before the UN a bit later and blamed the video. All this time his mouth piece Carney was blaming the video. So try to rewrite history all you want but it doesn't change the facts.
OKTexas, you can't be as stupid as your post appears. I'll go through this slowly for you. I...Posted...three...quotes...that...were...taken...from statements...made...about...Benghazi....Those...statements...were...made...within...two...days...of...the...attack...on...the...embassy....In...each...of...those...statements...he...uses...the...words..."acts...of...terror." Are you really so dense that you cannot figure out that "an act of terror" is synonymous with the word "terrorism?" Are you really that dense?

And you tell me why 4 people killed on a Democratic watch is more importat than 95 people killed on the republican watch.

The point is nobody should have died. The sad thing here is that YOU are making political sport out of it. Utterly sickening.

That's the definition of irony right there.

You guys have been attempting to make political sport over Benghazi for the last 2 years.

Let me ask you a question: if Obama had said on day one that it had been a planned terrorist attack, would that have magically brought Ambassador Stevens and the others back to life?

No, but it would have put the Benghazi attack and actions of this administration in the spotlight much like the previous embassy tragedies were. That meant people would have been held accountable for whatever actions were or were not taken. Assuming the State Department and the White House handled the 9/11/12 attacks in the same way that the previous administration handled the other embassy attacks it would have had similar repercussions.

And yet for some reason there was this bullshit about a video. I think someone stepped on their crank in that case and the cover-up has grown larger than the actual scandal.

Are really that stupid, if your dear leader hadn't lied and had his administration lie to cover his ass for the election this would have been for gotten a long time ago. The crime is the lies and trying to cover the lies. The new emails prove that the state dept notified the Libyan government with in 12 hours they knew exactly who was responsible, yet continued to lie to the American public for weeks in a coordinated attempt to deceive the voters. That is the crime here, nothing more nothing less.

Indeed. Anyone who goes into service for the State Department and takes overseas assignments understands (and accepts) the possibility of being killed. It's part of the job - just like the military.

The difference here is that 4 Americans were murdered and this clown president covered it up in order to be re-elected. There is no equivocation here.

Nixon lied about knowledge of a break in at the Watergate during his reelection - no one was hurt, no one was killed. He was forced to resign.

Obama is responsible for the deaths of 4 people (as is Hillary) and it's a "witch hunt".

Conspiracy to break into the DNC headquarters and steal campaign information is a crime. National intelligence failures are not criminal acts.

Smuggling arms to Syria might be though. ;)

It would certainly make sense, and it would be a plausible reason to have a partisan investigation and it's why the video and talking points seem to be a simple sideshow in this act of political theater.

We'll leave the unpatriotic, party first, brainwashed idiocy to you loudmouth hater dupes...

Fuck off commie!

Perfect example...mulatto? AND a racist lol...:cuckoo:

It's called an accurate description, check your dictionary. Call me racist, I really don't give a shit, you assholes have used that bullet up, it means nothing now. Hell you can't even quote the post you're responding to. Are you a senile commie, you seem to have trouble composing complete sentences.

Conspiracy to break into the DNC headquarters and steal campaign information is a crime. National intelligence failures are not criminal acts.

"National intelligence failures" - yeah, right. You sound just like Bill Clinton.

What would you call it?

Anyway, "lying to the American people" isn't a crime, either.

So, I take it that lying by your president ls perfectly OK, right? And you're not a Nazi.....

Benghazi occurred on Sept 11, 2012.
statements:
“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12
“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13
“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”
— Obama, campaign event in Golden, Colo., Sept. 13
Isn't an act of terror, terrorism? Exactly where is the cover-up?

Looks to me your dear leader needs a new speech writer, he seems to be repeating himself, he made no direct reference to what happened in Benghazi. Then he and the hildabeast told the families of the dead they were going to get the guy that made the video. Then he sent Rice on her deflection tour on the 5 Sunday shows blaming the video and again he went before the UN a bit later and blamed the video. All this time his mouth piece Carney was blaming the video. So try to rewrite history all you want but it doesn't change the facts.
OKTexas, you can't be as stupid as your post appears. I'll go through this slowly for you. I...Posted...three...quotes...that...were...taken...from statements...made...about...Benghazi....Those...statements...were...made...within...two...days...of...the...attack...on...the...embassy....In...each...of...those...statements...he...uses...the...words..."acts...of...terror." Are you really so dense that you cannot figure out that "an act of terror" is synonymous with the word "terrorism?" Are you really that dense?

So your saying your dear leader and the hildabeast didn't tell the families of the dead they were going to get the guy that made the video, or he didn't send Rice out to blame the video, or he didn't go before the UN and blame the video and his mouthpiece Carney didn't blame the video and I won't even try to name the other commiecrats that join in the blame the video chorus. Are you seriously saying none of that happened? If indeed he was saying terrorism was responsible for Benghazi in those speeches, why was the narrative changed 3 days later?

GET A CLUE, dimwit. we don't CARE if you lock up the repubs that are guilty of this TOO. We just want clinton and obama locked up, while we've still got a chance.

Forum List

Back