This can't possibly be a coincidence.

Still Waiting for someone to point out the racist comments I supposedly made. All I did was post some facts. How is that racist?
Don't fret. All I did was post facts showing people in many southern red states are dumber than those in many northern Liberal states and I'm still waiting for a lucid response.
You are off topic. I was called a racist for posting the facts. I did not even comment on them. I simply posted them. I was called a racist for doing so. So. Explain how what I did was racist, or STFU!
LOL

You're a funny troll.

Who knows why you think I either take orders from you or speak for others other than to indicate it reveals a severe case of rightardism on your part. Regardless, my guess is that you're from one of them "dumb" red states.
Don't fret. All I did was post facts showing people in many southern red states are dumber than those in many northern Liberal states and I'm still waiting for a lucid response.
You are off topic. I was called a racist for posting the facts. I did not even comment on them. I simply posted them. I was called a racist for doing so. So. Explain how what I did was racist, or STFU!
LOL

You're a funny troll.

Who knows why you think I either take orders from you or speak for others other than to indicate it reveals a severe case of rightardism on your part. Regardless, my guess is that you're from one of them "dumb" red states.
You can be anything you want to be, online. Why do you insist on being an idiot?
Could bw worse. I could be you. But it's rather odd, isn't it? I just did what you did -- posted facts.
Nope. Posting facts and posting the truth are two different things. For instance, the "facts" you posted do not measure intelligence. They measure education. Of course, you are not intelligent enough to understand this. Sucks to be you.
You really are dumb enough to think IQ, one of the measures of what I posted, measures education and not intelligence. :eusa_doh:

One can only guess what rightards think the "I" in IQ stands for if not intelligence. :dunno:

Still, I posted facts, just as you did.

Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
What is the color of the other 27, green?
:D

They are probably in South and Central America.

Still Waiting for someone to point out the racist comments I supposedly made. All I did was post some facts. How is that racist?
LOL

You're a funny troll.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

You can be anything you want to be, online. Why do you insist on being an idiot?
Could bw worse. I could be you. But it's rather odd, isn't it? I just did what you did -- posted facts.
Nope. Posting facts and posting the truth are two different things. For instance, the "facts" you posted do not measure intelligence. They measure education. Of course, you are not intelligent enough to understand this. Sucks to be you.
You really are dumb enough to think IQ, one of the measures of what I posted, measures education and not intelligence. :eusa_doh:

One can only guess what rightards think the "I" in IQ stands for if not intelligence. :dunno:

And you are not bad at twisting the facts. The simple fact is that there is no difference in IQ between red and blue states. Here is the truth, if you can handle it. I suggest you take a look at this. I'm guessing that you don't like looking like a fool. So educate yourself, then get back to me. We'll see if it's really impossible to fix stupid.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji

LOL

You're a funny troll.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

And you are not bad at twisting the facts. The simple fact is that there is no difference in IQ between red and blue states. Here is the truth, if you can handle it. I suggest you take a look at this. I'm guessing that you don't like looking like a fool. So educate yourself, then get back to me. We'll see if it's really impossible to fix stupid.

You started a topic claiming 3 of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks.

Faun posted that 8 of the 10 dumbest states are red.

Please explain how Faun's methodology is wrong and yours is correct.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

You started a topic claiming 3 of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks.

First of all, I did not comment on what I posted. Second, I posted another article proving how Faun, regardless of the "facts" was dead wrong. Did you read it?

LOL

You're a funny troll.

First of all, I did not comment on what I posted. Second, I posted another article proving how Faun, regardless of the "facts" was dead wrong. Did you read it?
I did read it. Your link did not prove Faun wrong. In fact, it confirmed what Faun said. 8 of the 10 dumbest states are red.

Please explain how saying 3 of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks is fine, while saying 8 of the 10 dumbest states are red is not.

8 of the 10 dumbest states are red. This has been confirmed by two sources. One from Faun, and one from Lutroo.

8 of the 10 dumbest states are red.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

Actually, had you looked at the underlying census data the author of that article relied upon...

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf

... you would have seen the average IQ's of red versus blue states are not "identical." There is a deviance of several points with the all of the top 10, almost all northern Liberal states, leaning north of 100; while all of the bottom 10, almost all southern conservative states, leaning south of 100.

Even worse for you -- regarding IQ by state, the underlying census data which was referenced in the article YOU linked is the exact same data source I posted.

You're such a dullard, you actually confirmed what I posted without even realizing it.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

Please explain how saying 3 of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks is fine, while saying 8 of the 10 dumbest states are red is not.
I don't recall saying either one was right or wrong. Like I said, I posted statistics. The political affiliation of a city determines how it does socially and economically. The three cities I mentioned are among the most violent in the world. Since blacks are the majority in each city, it is only logical that they are part of the problem. I'm not saying that they are a problem because they are black. It's all about their culture. The way they vote. They voted for democratic leaders for three or four decades. Not a single Conservative was elected, or at least very few were. Certainly not enough to make a difference. These cities are a mess because of who their residents voted for. There was no racism involved in what I posted. Just the facts.

Faun, on the other hand, used misleading graphics to make the case that Conservatives are idiots. That they are inferior. That's all he did. It was an attempt to make his political party look better at the expense of others. Nothing wrong with that, as long as one does not lie in order to do so.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

Not just red, but mostly southern conservative states.

I don't recall saying either one was right or wrong. Like I said, I posted statistics. The political affiliation of a city determines how it does socially and economically. The three cities I mentioned are among the most violent in the world. Since blacks are the majority in each city, it is only logical that they are part of the problem. I'm not saying that they are a problem because they are black. It's all about their culture. The way they vote. They voted for democratic leaders for three or four decades. Not a single Conservative was elected, or at least very few were. Certainly not enough to make a difference. These cities are a mess because of who their residents voted for. There was no racism involved in what I posted. Just the facts.

Faun, on the other hand, used misleading graphics to make the case that Conservatives are idiots. That they are inferior. That's all he did. It was an attempt to make his political party look better at the expense of others. Nothing wrong with that, as long as one does not lie in order to do so.
I ask again.

Please explain how claiming 3 out of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks is fine, while proving 8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red states is not.

LOL

You're a funny troll.

Actually, had you looked at the underlying census data the author of that article relied upon...

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf

... you would have seen the average IQ's of red versus blue states are not "identical." There is a deviance of several points with the all of the top 10, almost all northern Liberal states, leaning north of 100; while all of the bottom 10, almost all southern conservative states, leaning south of 100.

Even worse for you -- regarding IQ by state, the underlying census data which was referenced in the article YOU linked is the exact same data source I posted.

You're such a dullard, you actually confirmed what I posted without even realizing it.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif
Looking more carefully at the list, the results are not that consistent. Red Midwestern and Mountain states such as the Dakotas, Montana, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming and Idaho do quite well. Meanwhile, large blue states such as California, Maryland and Illinois have unimpressive scores. So let’s just estimate the average for all the Red states, and all the Blue states, weighted by the population of each state.

The result is not really surprising: The average I.Q level of Blue and Red States is identical: Blue States have an average IQ of 99.5 and Red States have an average I.Q of 99.4.

It would be strange if we found large differences, since we know from exit polls that Republican voters are on average no less educated than Democrat voters, and since I.Q and education are strongly correlated.

If the District of Columbia is included, the Red States would score slightly higher than the Blue states (although with I.Q a 1 point difference is meaningless).

Unless Democrats can produce a micro-study of adult voters that demonstrates that Democrat voters have significantly higher I.Q than Republican voters, they should respect the state of science and stop spreading the myth that they are smarter than everyone else.

Now, who's the idiot? I believe you are.

8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red. This is a proven, undeniable fact. It was even confirmed by Lutroo.

8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red.

See how that works, Lutroo? Get it now? See how half-truths can twist things to a deliberate bigoted point of view?

THAT is how we know you are a racist fuckhead.

I ask again.

Please explain how claiming 3 out of the 30 most dangerous cities have a lot of blacks is fine, while proving 8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red states is not.
That's funny. I thought I just did. Maybe you should read it again. If you can't understand what I posted, that's not my problem.

Now you're either lying, stupid, or a blend of the two. I did the same as you. I posted the fact that most of the dumbest states are southern conservative red states while most of the smartest states are northern Liberal states. Like you, I'm just stating facts and letting the reader decide underlying implications for themselves.

But then again, I am posting to a rightard loser who thinks IQ's measure education and not intelligence. :eusa_doh:

8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red. This is a proven, undeniable fact. It was even confirmed by Lutroo.

See how that works, Lutroo? Get it now?
The average IQ of red and blue states is the same. What part of that don't you understand? Maybe YOU are the one suffering from a less than adequate IQ?

See how that works, Lutroo? Get it now?
The average IQ of red and blue states is the same. What part of that don't you understand? Maybe YOU are the one suffering from a less than adequate IQ?
I see you are too stupid to get it.

You can't deny 8 out of 10 of the dumbest states are red states. No matter how much you twist and turn and squeal.

You have had your own methodology turned on you and you have been fatally wounded, and can't comprehend that it has happened.

But everyone else understands. And we understand how that proves you are a racist fuckhead with a severe case of confirmation bias.

Forum List

Back