This can't possibly be a coincidence.

"Feel free to point out were I claimed it was only conservatives adopting. Damn you regressive sodomite enablers are so pathetic.
Post by: OKTexas, 31 minutes ago in forum: Politics"

Regressive sodomites? Is that your Love of Jesus bit?

If you're gonna be an asshole that's fine, but don't lie about it.

Can't even get a quote right when it's staring you in the face, I guess you're just a compulsive liar like your dear leader. Who knows you to may be named Liar of The Year.
Your quote is exactly as written, dumbfuck.

And, exactly as I said, you're an asshole so stop pretending to be a decent human being.
View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

I never used "sodomites", did I?

And guess what child, I consider respect like a tip in a restaurant, the waitress starts with 20%, it's up to her to keep it with good service. Same with respect, you have it till you prove your not worthy, then you don't. And you don't. Live with it, you earned it.
Sodomites? Sodomite? What's with the trifling semantic shit you asshole? Over one letter, singular versus plural?

Grow up.

As for respect, if anyone does respect you, they're fools.

I guess you can't see the difference between a regressive sodomite enabler and a regressive sodomite, the latter would be appropriate for you if you were queer. And we do have some regressive sodomites on this board. See how simple communications are when you pay attention. Oh and now you can quote that accurately, because I actually used the combination you accused me of using.
I quoted you exactly, dumbfuck. It is right above my comments for anyone to see, in fucking Q U O T E S """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

That is how you quote correctly, you worthless prick.

Oh I almost forgot, do I not respect people I don't like, or do I not like people I can't respect? When you figure that one out, you will have taken another step in growing the fuck up.
And I can, yet again, help you out.

You do not respect people you do not like or disagree with, no matter how worthy or accomplished or deserving of respect, like most mental toddlers.

Can't even get a quote right when it's staring you in the face, I guess you're just a compulsive liar like your dear leader. Who knows you to may be named Liar of The Year.

And, exactly as I said, you're an asshole so stop pretending to be a decent human being.
View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

And guess what child, I consider respect like a tip in a restaurant, the waitress starts with 20%, it's up to her to keep it with good service. Same with respect, you have it till you prove your not worthy, then you don't. And you don't. Live with it, you earned it.
Sodomites? Sodomite? What's with the trifling semantic shit you asshole? Over one letter, singular versus plural?

Grow up.

I guess you can't see the difference between a regressive sodomite enabler and a regressive sodomite, the latter would be appropriate for you if you were queer. And we do have some regressive sodomites on this board. See how simple communications are when you pay attention. Oh and now you can quote that accurately, because I actually used the combination you accused me of using.
I quoted you exactly, dumbfuck. It is right above my comments for anyone to see, in fucking Q U O T E S """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

Yet you questioned a combination of words I hadn't used, now you're making excuses for yourself, typical of regressive sodomite enablers.

View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

Grow up.

Yet you questioned a combination of words I hadn't used, now you're making excuses for yourself, typical of regressive sodomite enablers.
Tell you what, asswipe. Do you think saying this make you a decent person, yes or no?

"regressive sodomite enablers".

Is that your version of saving souls for Jesus?

Oh I almost forgot, do I not respect people I don't like, or do I not like people I can't respect? When you figure that one out, you will have taken another step in growing the fuck up.
I'll help.

You do not respect people you do not like, no matter how worthy or accomplished or deserving, like most mental toddlers.

Poor child, worthlessness is a matter of opinion, and I am completely entitled to mine. And the hildabitch is only where she's at because of her husband, such a well accomplished feminist. LMFAO

I'll help.

You do not respect people you do not like, no matter how worthy or accomplished or deserving, like most mental toddlers.

Poor child, worthlessness is a matter of opinion, and I am completely entitled to mine. And the hildabitch is only where she's at because of her husband, such a well accomplished feminist. LMFAO
Yeah, you're a real humanitarian.

I guess the current First lady is just some kind of stupid monkey but if I called Laura Bush a killer, you'd be offended even though she killed a 17-year-old boy and she was driving?

Add another racist to the board... Not very Christian of you.
tumblr_loo5n5ccCq1qi564p.gif

Grow up.

Tell you what, asswipe. Do you think saying this make you a decent person, yes or no?

"regressive sodomite enablers".

Is that your version of saving souls for Jesus?

Yes, because it's accurate in my opinion. And I'm not here to save souls, I'm here to set people straight on what's right and wrong. BTW right and wrong don't exist in popularity contest, so public opinion either way are irrelevant. Your regressive moral relativism is pure unadulterated bullshit.

I'll help.

I guess the current First lady is just some kind of stupid monkey but if I called Laura Bush a killer, you'd be offended even though she killed a 17-year-old boy and she was driving?

No, the current first bitch is just another regressive sodomite enabler worthy of nothing but disdain. And I could have easily killed a guy today that pulled out in front of me, he's damned lucky I don't use my cell when I'm driving because his little 3000 pound car would have been no match for my 11000 pound truck with a big steel cattle guard bumper on the front. Would that have made me a killer, possibly, would it have been intentional, no. So, without knowing the circumstances you are referring to on Laura Bush, I have no opinion either way.

Last edited:
I'll help.

No, the current first bitch is just another regressive sodomite enabler worthy of nothing but disdain. And I could have easily killed a guy today that pulled out in front of me, he's damned lucky I don't use my cell when I'm driving because his little 3000 pound car would have been no match for my 11000 pound truck with a big steel cattle guard bumper on the front. Would that have made me a killer, possibly, would it have been intentional, no. So, without knowing the circumstances you are referring to on Laura Bush, I have no opinion either way.
You have the morals of a dog, at best, and not even a loyal one.

Right from wrong? Don't kid yourself, you don't know what that is.

The same with what respect is. You respect only what you approve of, just like any other child. You are a child in a man's body.

We have a word for people like you - scum, worthless scum.

I'll help.

The same with what respect is. You respect only what you approve of, just like any other child. You are a child in a man's body.

And your post proves you're any different, HOW? Keep it up, you're great entertainment. makes me not miss having a TV so much.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll help.

And your post proves you're any different, HOW? Keep it up, you're great entertainment. makes me not miss having a TV so much.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Finance company took that back as well I see.

No surprise, scum like you never pay their bills.

Texans are usually big hat, no cattle. You are tiny brain, no TV.

Nope, a tree crushed my dish in Thursdays storms, they can't get me a new one till Friday, but thanks for playing. Your typical regressive sodomite enabler assumptions are wrong as always.

Nope, a tree crushed my dish in Thursdays storms, they can't get me a new one till Friday, but thanks for playing. Your typical regressive sodomite enabler assumptions are wrong as always.
Get some rabbit ears, and a reality check.

And that shouldn't stop you from using the DVR or a Ruko. Time to upgrade.

This and rabbit ears will save you $90.00 a month.

Roku | Streaming TV & Media Player

Last edited:

Get some rabbit ears, and a reality check.

And that shouldn't stop you from using the DVR or a Ruko. Time to upgrade.

This and rabbit ears will save you $90.00 a month.

Roku | Streaming TV & Media Player

Yeah, I'm sure that would work well with an internet download speed of .31mbps, not. I guess I didn't mention that my DSL got screwed up in the storm also, still trying to get an appointment to get it fixed. That's just the advantages of living in the boonies away from all the big city crime. My next major upgrade will be a standby generator. The last storm convinced me I should part with the 8-10 K it will cost.

It definitely is true that blacks and hispanics, on average, are more likely to be involved in a criminal incident. When you put a lot of them in the same city crime is bound to go up.

I agree, it's not good. But it has mostly to do with neighborhoods with high drug problems and drug trafficking as well as a lot of poverty. Nothing to do with liberalism or race. Cape Town is number 9, not at the top of the list, and yet if any place has a predominantly black population, Cape Town does and has a ton of racial issues. Also lots of poverty.

Be honest, be real: this issue of violence is down to poverty and mainly, MAINLY, drug problems.

And another tries to excuse criminality. It all boils down to not giving a shit about your fellow man, if you respect others you don't victimize them, period, end of story.
You respect others? No.

But you like yourself and people like you okay. The rest you couldn't care less about.

Really, tell the rest of the class how many hours you volunteer a week at your local food pantry or other charitable organizations. My wife and I do 8-9 hours.

Most people don't brag about the charity work they do, and it's meaningless on an anonymous forum.

I personally rescued 356 nuns and orphans from a dragon this morning before coffee. They're all living happy productive lives now. The end.
Under a giant sized toadstool?

And another tries to excuse criminality. It all boils down to not giving a shit about your fellow man, if you respect others you don't victimize them, period, end of story.
You respect others? No.

But you like yourself and people like you okay. The rest you couldn't care less about.

Really, tell the rest of the class how many hours you volunteer a week at your local food pantry or other charitable organizations. My wife and I do 8-9 hours.

Most people don't brag about the charity work they do, and it's meaningless on an anonymous forum.

I personally rescued 356 nuns and orphans from a dragon this morning before coffee. They're all living happy productive lives now. The end.

That's incredible! I am in awe of the Pogo! Now I don't even feel worthy to be posting with you!
:spinner:

Forum List

Back