This can't possibly be a coincidence.

Most people don't brag about the charity work they do, and it's meaningless on an anonymous forum.
Agreed. While most people are honest, some definitely are not. Mostly sorry, pathetic, needy people whose lives are so miserable they create a virtual one online where they are rich, successful, veterans and/or charitable patrons.

Most people don't brag about the charity work they do, and it's meaningless on an anonymous forum.
Agreed. While most people are honest, some definitely are not. Mostly sorry, pathetic, needy people whose lives are so miserable they create a virtual one online where they are rich, successful, veterans and/or charitable patrons.
Most people are honest? No.

They sure think they are, but they aren't.

And another tries to excuse criminality. It all boils down to not giving a shit about your fellow man, if you respect others you don't victimize them, period, end of story.
You respect others? No.

But you like yourself and people like you okay. The rest you couldn't care less about.

Really, tell the rest of the class how many hours you volunteer a week at your local food pantry or other charitable organizations. My wife and I do 8-9 hours.

I personally rescued 356 nuns and orphans from a dragon this morning before coffee. They're all living happy productive lives now. The end.

That's incredible! I am in awe of the Pogo! Now I don't even feel worthy to be posting with you!
:thewave::thewave:

Being on welfare doesn't make you a criminal.
True. However, as Dragonlady alluded, there's a difference between someone simply being down on their luck, elderly or infirm and someone who was raised as a welfare child to become a welfare adult.

People can't respect anything if they can't respect themselves. People who think mooching off others or being given other people's money is a right are not good citizens even if they are not convicted criminals.

Thanks for your work in a food pantry. I'm sure you and your wife have seen as my wife and I have seen that far too many of those people are in need of mental health care, but they aren't getting it. While government-funded mental health care is weak, at best, the major problem is there is no law requiring these people to get help and most of them think they are fine.

Unfortunately most of the people we see are illegals, unless there's a local disaster, then you might see anyone who lost their food supply. We also help with clothing and a few household goods when their donated, we do a lot of clothes.

14, 19 and 28 out of 50, in the US, that's embarrassing.
I agree, it's not good. But it has mostly to do with neighborhoods with high drug problems and drug trafficking as well as a lot of poverty. Nothing to do with liberalism or race. Cape Town is number 9, not at the top of the list, and yet if any place has a predominantly black population, Cape Town does and has a ton of racial issues. Also lots of poverty.

Be honest, be real: this issue of violence is down to poverty and mainly, MAINLY, drug problems.

And another tries to excuse criminality. It all boils down to not giving a shit about your fellow man, if you respect others you don't victimize them, period, end of story.
You respect others? No.

But you like yourself and people like you okay. The rest you couldn't care less about.

Really, tell the rest of the class how many hours you volunteer a week at your local food pantry or other charitable organizations. My wife and I do 8-9 hours.

I normally don't unless some asshole makes accusations like this one:
My bold
You respect others? No.

I agree, it's not good. But it has mostly to do with neighborhoods with high drug problems and drug trafficking as well as a lot of poverty. Nothing to do with liberalism or race. Cape Town is number 9, not at the top of the list, and yet if any place has a predominantly black population, Cape Town does and has a ton of racial issues. Also lots of poverty.

Be honest, be real: this issue of violence is down to poverty and mainly, MAINLY, drug problems.

You respect others? No.

My bold
You respect others? No.

If you respect others, no one can tell.

You respect others? No.

My bold
You respect others? No.

I suppose excusing bad behavior is a sign of respect in your book, it's not in mine.

You respect others? No.

My bold
You respect others? No.

I suppose excusing bad behavior is a sign of respect in your book, it's not in mine.
Your behavior is bad, that's the point.

My bold
You respect others? No.

Really, feel free to elaborate.

My bold
You respect others? No.

The former First Lady, Senator, Sec. of State, and likely next President is dumb bitch?

No.

OKTexas said - "So the dumb bitch doesn't know it's already illegal for domestic abusers to buy guns? Just what we need, more fucking clueless politicians.

Clinton, meanwhile, has made strict gun laws a centerpiece of her presidential campaign. On Monday, she will vow to use executive power to expand background checks for sellers at gun shows and online and back legislation banning domestic abusers from purchasing guns.

Good job libs, more worthless proposals."

My bold

The former First Lady, Senator, Sec. of State, and likely next President is dumb bitch?

No.

OKTexas said - "So the dumb bitch doesn't know it's already illegal for domestic abusers to buy guns? Just what we need, more fucking clueless politicians.

Clinton, meanwhile, has made strict gun laws a centerpiece of her presidential campaign. On Monday, she will vow to use executive power to expand background checks for sellers at gun shows and online and back legislation banning domestic abusers from purchasing guns.

Not only is she a dumb bitch, she's also a criminal, but hey I'm sure you can come up excuses why she violated the records keeping act, national security act and many state dept guidelines and rules.

But here's the law that's been on the books for a couple of decades now the the dumb bitch was apparently unaware.

Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Feel free to point out were I claimed it was only conservatives adopting. Damn you regressive sodomite enablers are so pathetic.
Post by: OKTexas, 31 minutes ago in forum: Politics"

Regressive sodomites? Is that your Love of Jesus bit?

If you're gonna be an asshole that's fine, but don't lie about it.

Can't even get a quote right when it's staring you in the face, I guess you're just a compulsive liar like your dear leader. Who knows you to may be named Liar of The Year.

"Feel free to point out were I claimed it was only conservatives adopting. Damn you regressive sodomite enablers are so pathetic.

Can't even get a quote right when it's staring you in the face, I guess you're just a compulsive liar like your dear leader. Who knows you to may be named Liar of The Year.
Your quote is exactly as written, dumbfuck.

And, exactly as I said, you're an asshole so stop pretending to be a decent human being.
Asshole.PNG

No.

Not only is she a dumb bitch, she's also a criminal, but hey I'm sure you can come up excuses why she violated the records keeping act, national security act and many state dept guidelines and rules.

But here's the law that's been on the books for a couple of decades now the the dumb bitch was apparently unaware.

Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your lack of respect for anyone you don't like is clear.

/point.

And, exactly as I said, you're an asshole so stop pretending to be a decent human being.
View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

I never used "sodomites", did I?

And guess what child, I consider respect like a tip in a restaurant, the waitress starts with 20%, it's up to her to keep it with good service. Same with respect, you have it till you prove your not worthy, then you don't. And you don't. Live with it, you earned it.

View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

And guess what child, I consider respect like a tip in a restaurant, the waitress starts with 20%, it's up to her to keep it with good service. Same with respect, you have it till you prove your not worthy, then you don't. And you don't. Live with it, you earned it.
Sodomites? Sodomite? What's with the trifling semantic shit you asshole? Over one letter, singular versus plural?

Grow up.

As for respect, if anyone does respect you, they're fools. Respect is earned, and you are unworthy, just another asswipe for Jesus.

View attachment 76614

Regressive sodomites?

Sodomites? Sodomite? What's with the trifling semantic shit you asshole? Over one letter, singular versus plural?

Grow up.

As for respect, if anyone does respect you, they're fools.

I guess you can't see the difference between a regressive sodomite enabler and a regressive sodomite, the latter would be appropriate for you if you were queer. And we do have some regressive sodomites on this board. See how simple communications are when you pay attention. Oh and now you can quote that accurately, because I actually used the combination you accused me of using.

Oh I almost forgot, do I not respect people I don't like, or do I not like people I can't respect? When you figure that one out, you will have taken another step in growing the fuck up.

Forum List

Back