This can't possibly be a coincidence.

People drowning in Texas left and right. This can't possibly be a coincidence. Texan Republicans have left that states ability to cope with floods in ruins resulting in many needless deaths.

You can spin something any way you like. See.

Add another racist to the board... Not very Christian of you.
How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.

So you think there is an excuse for criminality? Really?

Actually, that's what I study in college, and no I did not say there was "an excuse" for criminality, but there are factors in it.

The only factor in it is not giving a shit about your fellow man. My fathers family grew up as poor as you can get, 9 kids, father died young of TB, all were successful people, none spent one day in jail. In fact a couple died millionaires.

No, that's your opinion, and a logical fallacy to take one instance and extrapolate that to the entire society. That's like saying my grandpa smoke two packs a cigarettes a day and he lived to be 101, ergo cigarettes don't kill people.

Add another racist to the board... Not very Christian of you.
How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.

He doesn't think. That's his problem.

I've forgotten more than your racist mind will ever hold. Once again, where is your facts, your sources, your links? You have none. Your argument has no basis, and is only rooted in your skin head little mind.

Why have so many racist popped up on this forum lately?
I only require one fact to shut you up. The top ten worst economic disasters in this country have been run by democrats for several decades. This is a fact. Would you care to try to dispute it? And it's because of democrat economic policies. You know how I know this? Because democrat cities occupy ALL TEN SLOTS! That's how. If it was just a few, or even slightly more than half, I would be wrong. But it's ALL OF THEM! You can't spin that one, no matter how hard you try. And I believe that DF has also provided specific examples of just how they managed to destroy these cities. Something about kicking the can down the road, while raiding the piggy bank, if I remember correctly. You're a joke. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? No one with a brain does. That's for sure.

New Orleans is a huge vacation destination, how much of their crime was caused by visitors and not people that live there?
link?

I'm asking the question.
I don't know the psyche of a criminal, but I would guess that if someone is going to commit in a crime, they would choose a spot they are familiar with and would weigh the chances of getting caught by authorities.

People drowning in Texas left and right. This can't possibly be a coincidence. Texan Republicans have left that states ability to cope with floods in ruins resulting in many needless deaths.

No that's just nature taking its course, most of the dead, stupidly drove into flood water. All in spite of a major "Turn around, don't drown" campaign.

I've forgotten more than your racist mind will ever hold. Once again, where is your facts, your sources, your links? You have none. Your argument has no basis, and is only rooted in your skin head little mind.

I only require one fact to shut you up. The top ten worst economic disasters in this country have been run by democrats for several decades. This is a fact. Would you care to try to dispute it? And it's because of democrat economic policies. You know how I know this? Because democrat cities occupy ALL TEN SLOTS! That's how. If it was just a few, or even slightly more than half, I would be wrong. But it's ALL OF THEM! You can't spin that one, no matter how hard you try. And I believe that DF has also provided specific examples of just how they managed to destroy these cities. Something about kicking the can down the road, while raiding the piggy bank, if I remember correctly. You're a joke. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? No one with a brain does. That's for sure.

I just showed you with a source, no of which you have provided, that many democratic run areas of the country have to support Republican states with their tax dollars. You're about as ignorant as they get.

One city that has not been run into the ground by Democrats: New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Boston.

That's more than one.
And who was on the city council? How long was the party in control? By that I mean both the Mayor and city council. That is what I mean by control. Would you care to amend your list?

I just showed you with a source, no of which you have provided, that many democratic run areas of the country have to support Republican states with their tax dollars. You're about as ignorant as they get.
That tired old myth again. I would take the time to debunk it, but it's been done so many times already.

Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
And what about the other 27 'most dangerous cities in the world'? Are they also predominately black and controlled by American Democrats? You have ZERO critical thinking skills.

No, I'm not the one shouting you're a racist here.

Black culture? What is black culture? South African culture is different to Ghanaian culture, in fact there are many cultures within South Africa and maybe Ghana. And these are different to cultures in the Americas, and US black culture is different to black culture in other American countries and no doubt southern Black culture is different to northern or western Black culture.

"Black culture" doesn't exist.

However, take a look at history.

"All men are created equal" was stated in 1776. Slavery existed until 1865. Segregation existed until 1954. Even beyong slavery and segregation black people have suffered at the hands of some white people, especially in the South.

Moving on from there, many black people were under educated, or not educated at all. They moved to cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore from the South. Others moved to New Orleans. Some stayed and worked for money in the South. The problem was opportunities for black people were not as good as for white people, education wasn't as good, separate and definitely not equal until 1954 and no doubt afterwards too.

The racist and bigoted whites (I'm not saying all whites were racist or bigoted) managed to keep things as they liked it. Restricting voting so white politicians always remained in charge, having education which was based on house prices, ie, black people were poor and then went to poor schools and found it difficult to move upwards.

A place like Detroit was car manufacturing. Jobs were in that industry and it wasn't a job that required amazing academic skills, so the people stayed, followed their fathers and grandfather and education wasn't pushed. It was about getting a job and working.

So it's hardly a surprise that when the auto industry had a massive downturn that a city like Detroit would deteriorate. Many have got out, many stay and crime is their only way of surviving.

Ghettos exist, a cycle of poverty and crime and single parent families and gangs and it's very, VERY hard to get out of that. You don't get educated then you have no options and so you stay and do what you have to do.

Black people have had a raw deal in the USA. The expression "everyone can make it in the USA" forgets that in a country only a certain number of people can actually "make it" and the powers that be want a cheap labor force and the blacks ended up as that and the rich had no desire to see this change, so kept as many as they could where they were.

Blacks are not the only people getting the "raw" deal. Anyone who did not continue with their education and acquire a trade or degree for a profession have had a hard time. And it is not going to stop if family units are fractured and the "easy way out" appeals to the underdog. Stop looking for hand outs and look for some business to give you a hand UP.

NAFTA and other trade deals have had major impacts on the middle class. If Trump is successful in bringing those jobs back to the US, we will see prices rising but more people would be employed and paying taxes. Let's make sure those getting these jobs are citizens and this may help keep the family unit intact.

No, blacks aren't the only ones getting raw deals.

Trump wants to bring back low paid jobs, it won't make the US a better place. He wants the US to be like China, and China has a lot of people with not much money.
I do not agree. The reason we have so many low paying jobs is that the illegals are bringing down the going hourly wages.

If we brought manufacturing back, we would have trained skilled workers working again and the administration would not be playing winners and losers with our skilled labor. Just look at Obama and his penchant for green energy ( Solyndra...a bust that cost tax payers bundles) and now work for coal miners.

Let's send the illegals back and bring our economy up to sustainable levels again.

That can be a part of it. But many illegals are doing low paid jobs. The more low paid jobs you have, the more people doing low paid jobs you have. If the US then goes and increases the number of low paid jobs, what do you think the impact will be?
Some of these jobs are just taking advantage of illegals. I would like to see a law ( and there may be one on the books) that fine employers for hiring illegals. I would like it to be a substantial fine of $10,000 for each illegal. As they would find that to be cost prohibitive, the current wage should be increased to $10.00 an hour for the most menial of jobs. That would result in $400 a wk in gross wages.

Yes, some jobs are taking advantage of illegals.

And Trump wants to bring cheap jobs to America to take advantage of what? The illegals doing this cheap labor, or trying to get Americans, accustomed to higher wages, to do lower waged jobs.

Why?

If they got rid of illegal immigrants, do you think many Americans would be happy doing minimum wage jobs?

Or do you think it might be a better idea to try and get BETTER PAID JOBS in the USA?

Alright, peeps. I've reached my quota of liberal stupidity for the day. You'll have to carry on without me, for a bit. I know that you are equal to the task, and that this forum is in good hands. God bless and good night.

Time to move on, Lutroo has been outed for the racist troll he is, and there really is nothing left to be said in this thread. Democrat run or Republican run, cities run by bad politicians happens, we all lose in the end.

Time to move on, Lutroo has been outed for the racist troll he is, and there really is nothing left to be said in this thread. Democrat run or Republican run, cities run by bad politicians happens, we all lose in the end.
And yet the ten worst cities have been run by liberals for decades. LOL! Keep trying. You might actually find someone as stupid as you, who will believe what you say. But I wouldn't count on it.

No that's just nature taking its course, most of the dead, stupidly drove into flood water. All in spite of a major "Turn around, don't drown" campaign.

Conservatives have a never ending list of excuses why they fail.

Never, ending.

Most Dangerous Cities in the World
Murder Rate (per 100,000)

Almost all of it has to do with poverty and drug trafficking. Notice that no European countries are listed: yet those countries are by far the most liberal and democratic on the planet. It is not liberalism or democracy that causes violence: it is lack of education and poverty.

1 Caracas, Venezuela 119.87
2 San Pedro Sula, Honduras 111.03
3 San Salvador, El Salvador 108.54
4 Acapulco, Mexico 104.73
5 Maturin, Venezuela 86.45
6 Distrito Central, Honduras 73.51
7 Valencia, Venezuela 72.31
8 Palmira, Colombia 70.88
9 Cape Town, South Africa 65.53
10 Cali, Colombia 64.27
11 Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela 62.33
12 Fortaleza, Brazil 60.77