This can't possibly be a coincidence.

I just love how these fools try to say I'm racist for stating the simple facts.

If I had said something like "Those damn ******* are responsible for this shit. They're the spawn of Satan. We need to send them all back to Africa. Should have picked our own damn cotton." I could see their point. But I didn't. I merely stated the facts. And if you are offended by the facts, then you are on the wrong side of the truth. I'll leave it there.
3 of the top 30 have blacks in them?

Move along, Hitler Youth.

Yep, a fake Christian skin head troll.
Nah, the freak is over in another thread argueing there are 32 sexes with humans.

Yeah he has been a troll since day one.

If I had said something like "Those damn ******* are responsible for this shit. They're the spawn of Satan. We need to send them all back to Africa. Should have picked our own damn cotton." I could see their point. But I didn't. I merely stated the facts. And if you are offended by the facts, then you are on the wrong side of the truth. I'll leave it there.

Nah, the freak is over in another thread argueing there are 32 sexes with humans.
Six, that usually live.

As for genders, far more, bitch.

So, why am I allowed here, dumbfucks?

Right, you have no clue.

Six, that usually live.

See!? The lack of self awareness is mind boggling.

Right, you have no clue.

Haha I thought Weatherman was talking about Lutroo...

Six, that usually live.

Self awareness? This is science, dumbass.

The White Pride bitch is you, dumbass.
Wow! Race cards flying everywhere. Think I'll just sit back and watch the show. This is freakin hilarious!
You played it, pointy hood.
And just how did I do that?
By blaming blacks, dumbfuck.
Placing blame has nothing to do with racism, if it is supported by the facts. You need to show me where I stated something that was incorrect. If you cannot, then you need to shut your mouth. Show me one racist comment I made. Just one. You can't. Like I said before. The only racism exists in your warped little mind.

Right, you have no clue.

Haha I thought Weatherman was talking about Lutroo...
He makes a fucking box of rocks worth debating with.

Six, that usually live.

Be a good little scientist then and tell what it says under sex on your birth certificate.

Wow! Race cards flying everywhere. Think I'll just sit back and watch the show. This is freakin hilarious!
Placing blame has nothing to do with racism, if it is supported by the facts. You need to show me where I stated something that was incorrect. If you cannot, then you need to shut your mouth. Show me one racist comment I made. Just one. You can't. Like I said before. The only racism exists in your warped little mind.
Dumbfuck, your entire OP is just another Hitler Youth.

Save it.

Six, that usually live.

Be a good little scientist then and tell what it says under sex on your birth certificate.
None of your business but in the case of many, it's fucking wrong, shit for brains.

There are plenty of successful liberal run cities... as I said, there are a lot of other MAJOR factors that makes the difference between success and failure. This article is great at outlining these things.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/30/o...es-leave-the-rest-of-america-behind.html?_r=0
A better way to view this, IMHO, is respecting and understanding the fact human beings spent tens of thousands of years evolving in the open wilderness. Being pressed into a human hive and sitting in a cubicle 8-12 hours a day goes against our nature.

So the question isn't about how do we ban guns or otherwise restrict freedoms of Americans, but how do we best handle our natural behavior?

Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?

There are only three cities over 250,000 in the USA which have a lower murder rate than Canada. That's Chandler in Arizona, Henderson in Nevada and Plano in Texas. Only Chandler has a murder rate lower than the UK's, and most of western Europe.

Most big cities are run by Democrats. Poverty ends up in big cities, poverty causes more crime.

If you want to make out that Democrats are causing violent crime, you're going to have a very tough time.

Cities are in states. States also play a part in how cities are run and managed.

On the other side, the coincidence you might find is that Republican states have more crime than Democratic states.

I already showed you one. St. Louis is almost 50/50 black and white. So you need to just...:anj_stfu:

Six, that usually live.

None of your business but in the case of many, it's fucking wrong, shit for brains.
checkmate, you lose again.

Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.
Dude! You really crack me up! Seriously! This is just too funny. I suppose you will try to use that lame excuse to explain away the fact that the ten most violent and economically depressed cities in America have been controlled by democrats for several decades now. You're not fooling anyone here. Really, you aren't.

Once again for the slow kids-- or in this case the binary thinking slow kids addicted to cherrypicking --- virtually ALL cities are run by Democrats. So yes, the most violent cities.. "run by Democrats". The least violent cities..."run by Democrats". The most intermediately violent cities.... all together now... "run by Democrats" And everything in between.
duh.gif

Not that the letter after the mayor's name means jack-all anyway. If you're a Republican and you want to get elected, you just change to Democrat. Like Ray Nagin did. In New Orleans. Means nothing.

Six, that usually live.

checkmate, you lose again.
I never lose, because I post reality, and science, and truth.

That's why you never win.

Forum List

Back