This can't possibly be a coincidence.

Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
What is the color of the other 27, green?

Add another racist to the board... Not very Christian of you.
How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.
That merely shows that you are quick to play the race card. Once again, how am I racist for stating the facts? You are also falsely accusing me of blaming the cities woes on blacks. I did not say that. In fact, I believe that the root cause of it all is democratic policies. The only way blacks figure into the equation is that there are a lot of them, and they almost always vote Democrat. Now, I believe you owe me an apology.

dude, there might be some stupid people on this forum, but I'm not one of them. When you say the U.S. has three of the most violent cities in the world and then say they have high black populations... YOU ARE BLAMING it on the Blacks. You are worse than any non-Christian believer that you talk so badly about. You are a paper Champion Christian hypocrite. For a true Christian, God is blind and sees everyone as his children no matter what the color of their skin is. You ARE a revolting human being.
Where did I blame it on the blacks? Show me where I said that. I simply stated the facts. Nothing more. And I believe that democratic policies are the direct cause of the problems in these cities. And YOU are a perfect example of a knee-jerk liberal with a race card. Get over yourself.

BTW, blacks ARE largely responsible for this mess because they voted for the ones who run their cities. That's not racist. It's a bloody fact. Get over yourself, fool!

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
Do you think if they would have had GOP leadership they would be less dangerous as far as crime is concerned?

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
Mostly cities in the Middle East and central America. A few in Africa, I believe.

How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.
That merely shows that you are quick to play the race card. Once again, how am I racist for stating the facts? You are also falsely accusing me of blaming the cities woes on blacks. I did not say that. In fact, I believe that the root cause of it all is democratic policies. The only way blacks figure into the equation is that there are a lot of them, and they almost always vote Democrat. Now, I believe you owe me an apology.
The Progressive the control freaks they are don't want the facts to get in the way of their political agenda...

See, how wrong you are. Just because a person has a certain belief on a specific issue, doesn't make them a "Progressive." I believe in a lot of the things Bernie Sanders does, BUT I believe in the right to bear arms and other issues that some would consider "Conservative" issues. I can think for myself, unlike some of you that think if you belong to a certain political party that you have to follow ALL of their issues. I'm a free-thinking Independent that votes for the best candidate based on the majority of their positions and not a party ticket voter.
I'm a libertarian, I don't vote for career politicians no matter who they are.

dude, there might be some stupid people on this forum, but I'm not one of them. When you say the U.S. has three of the most violent cities in the world and then say they have high black populations... YOU ARE BLAMING it on the Blacks. You are worse than any non-Christian believer that you talk so badly about. You are a paper Champion Christian hypocrite. For a true Christian, God is blind and sees everyone as his children no matter what the color of their skin is. You ARE a revolting human being.
Where did I blame it on the blacks? Show me where I said that. I simply stated the facts. Nothing more. And I believe that democratic policies are the direct cause of the problems in these cities. And YOU are a perfect example of a knee-jerk liberal with a race card. Get over yourself.

BTW, blacks ARE largely responsible for this mess because they voted for the ones who run their cities. That's not racist. It's a bloody fact. Get over yourself, fool!

No, I said exactly why you were a racist. The FIRST thing you mentioned was the large black populations and none of the other issues common with those cities. From day one you have been nothing but a troll.

I used to identify as a Republican, but being around so many "Republicans" on this forum, why are so many of them racist? Not saying ALL Republicans are, but I have yet to see a racist on this board that isn't a Republican.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
Mostly cities in the Middle East and central America. A few in Africa, I believe.
Must be because blacks live there.

Try again.

No, I said exactly why you were a racist. The FIRST thing you mentioned was the large black populations and none of the other issues common with those cities. From day one you have been nothing but a troll.

I used to identify as a Republican, but being around so many "Republicans" on this forum, why are so many of them racist? Not saying ALL Republicans are, but I have yet to see a racist on this board that isn't a Republican.
Would you consider it a racist comment to claim that most blacks vote for Democrats? If you were honest, you would have to say no. It is a well documented fact. The reason I mentioned blacks is because of this very fact. There was nothing racist about it. I was trying to tie democratic policies to the troubles these cities are having. Also well documented. There is a direct correlation between being black and voting democrat. Can you deny this? How is bringing it up racist? That's like saying someone is racist for mentioning that most rednecks are white.

Would you consider it a racist comment to claim that most blacks vote for Democrats? If you were honest, you would have to say no. It is a well documented fact. The reason I mentioned blacks is because of this very fact. There was nothing racist about it. I was trying to tie democratic policies to the troubles these cities are having. Also well documented. There is a direct correlation between being black and voting democrat. Can you deny this? How is bringing it up racist? That's like saying someone is racist for mentioning that most rednecks are white.
What makes San Francisco a bad place to live, dumbfuck?

All the blacks there in that Democratic city?

Last edited:

Now you are reaching...REALLY reaching. :bsflag: Why would you have to even mention the black population then? Why not just say they are democratic cities?

As I said, why didn't you mention that Baltimore has a 23.3% poverty percentage? New Orleans 27.7% St. Louis 28.8%.

FYI, St. Louis as of 2014 Census, 46.6% white, 47.5% Black...

You are so full of it...and a troll.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
Detroit, Chicago, LA. The list goes on and on what Democrats have done to destroy civilization.

Now you are reaching...REALLY reaching. :bsflag: Why would you have to even mention the black population then? Why not just say they are democratic cities?

As I said, why didn't you mention that Baltimore has a 23.3% poverty percentage? New Orleans 27.7% St. Louis 28.8%.

FYI, St. Louis as of 2014 Census, 46.6% white, 47.5% Black...

You are so full of it...and a troll.
Must be nice, living in your own little fantasy world. I mentioned blacks because they vote democrat. Democrats are responsible for running these cities into the ground. So, by extension, blacks are responsible for this. Democrats are also responsible for the poverty, as well as everything else you mentioned. Mentioning culpability is not racist. I did not denigrate blacks in any way. I merely stated the facts. The only racism exists solely in your poor, twisted little mind. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

What makes San Francisco a bad place to live, dumbfuck?

I don't have to step over dog stool in my neighborhood.

Why would I go to San Francisco to step over homeless stool?
Because it's a fucking great Democratic city. One of the very best, on earth, dipshit.
If you think cities where people sh#t in the streets are great PLEASE go there.
Grow up if you don't think that happens in any city anyone gives a fuck about.

This ain't Branson, Missouri, where Greg from the Brady Bunch is a big star.

I just love how these fools try to say I'm racist for stating the simple facts.

If I had said something like "Those damn ******* are responsible for this shit. They're the spawn of Satan. We need to send them all back to Africa. Should have picked our own damn cotton." I could see their point. But I didn't. I merely stated the facts. And if you are offended by the facts, then you are on the wrong side of the truth. I'll leave it there.

Forum List

Back