🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

I would have laughed at noah. And then when he died of pain from his arthritis and cramps, I would have laughed some more.

Like the reason peter the hermit invading Jerusalem. "where is your apocalypse now, faggot"?

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.

You liberal progressives laughed at Noah also..

So what's your point?
They laughed at him for 120 years. I bet when the water started rising he looked at them from the bow, pointed at them, and uttered the most roaring belly laugh in history.

Or at least that's what I would have done.

I would have laughed at noah. And then when he died of pain from his arthritis and cramps, I would have laughed some more.

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

You would be lucky to get a hard on with four popsicle sticks and duck tape at 70 years old.

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

You would be lucky to get a hard on with four popsicle sticks and duck tape at 70 years old.
Im laughing at the idea of someone being that old. Im laughing at a story about a guy building an ark for the end of the world.
I guess its a good thing he did keep two of all animals. How else would we have evolved from apes?

Forum List

Back