This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Does George Stephanopoulos consider himself a "journalist"? Sure seems desperate to get Rand Paul to play along

View attachment 579847
First of all you should watch the whole interview...this is an edited small part of it.
Second... if you see this and think the same as Stephanopoulos, then you are as guilty as he is for REFUSING to get out of binary thinking.
Just because it looks like there was not an amount of fraud enough to change the election, doesn't mean we don't look at the fraud we know exist.
Court documents show that in Wisconsin over 10,000 ballots had no address which for decades were always thrown out.... always. But in 2020 - they were counted. When that became an issue the election supervisor changed the rules so it wasn't against election rules after the fact. That happened. Among other things. So stop being a binary sheep and think for yourself.
A valid election is important. It could be a red state that did these things - you think that would be okay??? Of course you wouldn't

No, you're obviously upset over your intellectual impotence.
Nah. You’re just lashing out because you’re STILL upset about losing the last election.

It’s going to be ok, snowflake. Only 3 more years of crying to go. Maybe more.

First of all you should watch the whole interview...this is an edited small part of it.
Second... if you see this and think the same as Stephanopoulos, then you are as guilty as he is for REFUSING to get out of binary thinking.
Just because it looks like there was not an amount of fraud enough to change the election, doesn't mean we don't look at the fraud we know exist.
Court documents show that in Wisconsin over 10,000 ballots had no address which for decades were always thrown out.... always. But in 2020 - they were counted. When that became an issue the election supervisor changed the rules so it wasn't against election rules after the fact. That happened. Among other things. So stop being a binary sheep and think for yourself.
A valid election is important. It could be a red state that did these things - you think that would be okay??? Of course you wouldn't
Rejection rate:

2014: 0.31%
2016: 1.35%
2018: 0.23%
2020: 0.20%

Other than 2016, which apparently had new requirements missed by many voters, I'm not seeing your point here.

Rejection rate:

2014: 0.31%
2016: 1.35%
2018: 0.23%
2020: 0.20%

Other than 2016, which apparently had new requirements missed by many voters, I'm not seeing your point here.
How could you when across America lawsuits to look into data was dismissed on technicalities WITHOUT looking at data.
The numbers you put up are inconsequential since they do not include loads of data that was never looked at.
For instance the over 10,000 ballots place in Wisconsin that legally should not have been counted, when found out, the election official changed the rules on the fly to allow them. Not one of those show up as a rejection. That is one small example.
I do not believe there was so much fraud that allowed Biden to win. Or even that close.
But there was a lot of fraud discovered, fraud that was allowed and therefore doesn't show up in statistics.

How could you when across America lawsuits to look into data was dismissed on technicalities WITHOUT looking at data.
The numbers you put up are inconsequential since they do not include loads of data that was never looked at.
For instance the over 10,000 ballots place in Wisconsin that legally should not have been counted, when found out, the election official changed the rules on the fly to allow them. Not one of those show up as a rejection. That is one small example.
I do not believe there was so much fraud that allowed Biden to win. Or even that close.
But there was a lot of fraud discovered, fraud that was allowed and therefore doesn't show up in statistics.
I already showed Wisonsin's rejection rate in 2020 was in line with several other recent elections. You repeating your claim of 10000 votes, of which you provided no evidence anyway, doesn't refute what I said.

As far as lawsuits, not all were dismissed due to lack of standing. Others were dismissed due to lack of merit and lack of evidence. Still, not a single lawsuit proved any widespread fraud. And those lawsuits even included some judges appointed Republican by Trump.

No, xiden got sworn in, but he didn’t win! And Trump didn’t lose as I already said
LOLOL

Numbnuts, if Trump didn't lose, he would have been sworn in. Don't you know anything about our Constitution?

Forum List

Back