This Evangelical Leader Denounced Trump. Then the Death Threats Started.

When it comes to killing and human rights abuses, nobody does it better than the Democrats. From slavery to the KKK to two separate world wars to firebombing and nuking civilian populations to putting their own citizens in concentration camps to Korea to Vietnam to the ME to 60 million unborn and more.

Give me an atheist any day over an evangelical.
---------------------------------------- pick as you like , USA is still said to be a free country Penny .

When it comes to killing and human rights abuses, nobody does it better than the Democrats. From slavery to the KKK to two separate world wars to firebombing and nuking civilian populations to putting their own citizens in concentration camps to Korea to Vietnam to the ME to 60 million unborn and more.

Neither slavery nor the KKK had anything to do with political parties.

You must be new here.
I'm not new to American history, but let's remove those two debits. That leaves us with two separate world wars to firebombing and nuking civilian populations to putting their own citizens in concentration camps to Korea to Vietnam to the ME to 60 million unborn and more.

Not a great record when it comes to humanity.

---------------------------------------- pick as you like , USA is still said to be a free country Penny .

That's right , but for her I guess it was not free. Also I do not like evans coming up to my door and knocking on it and preaching their garbage evangelical nonsense. What nerve to do that.

I'll take the peace loving Republicans over those slimey lowlife murderous Democrats.

You must be new here.
I'm not new to American history, but let's remove those two debits. That leaves us with two separate world wars to firebombing and nuking civilian populations to putting their own citizens in concentration camps to Korea to Vietnam to the ME to 60 million unborn and more.

"Debits'" yeah that seems appropriate.

I stopped there simply because it's my area of expertise and it was enough. But no, what you're left with is a grand Composition Fallacy. For instance --- a political party didn't nuke civilian populations --- a moron CinC did that.

Once again we pause to digest.

I'll take the peace loving Republicans over those slimey lowlife murderous Democrats.

Why do you talk about Dems like that?

You must be new here.

I stopped there simply because it's my area of expertise and it was enough. But no, what you're left with is a grand Composition Fallacy. For instance --- a political party didn't nuke civilian populations --- a moron CinC did that.

Must be a coincidence they're all Democrats.

That's right , but for her I guess it was not free. Also I do not like evans coming up to my door and knocking on it and preaching their garbage evangelical nonsense. What nerve to do that.
------------------------------------- and thats a pretty 'wusslike' attitude . I thought that you were a STRONG WOMAN [like hilary :afro:] but sounds like you can't tell an 'evan' to get off yer own lawn Penny . .

Why do you talk about Dems like that?
It's called history.

Jen Hatfield is doing well emotionally, professionally, and financially.

She is now writing an opus to expose the inner evil workings of certain evangelical groups.

Just like the Puritans or the KKK donating in southern churches, the evil always tries to corrupt from the inside the apparently blameless of our society.
Do you think theyll throw her off a tall building? Ten to one odds she's a lesbo.
-------------------------- lesbian , logical guess , could be true but i think she is just 'new age' christian tickling the ears of her congregations and money suppliers . Besides that , threats are nothing new , liberals may be penning the threats , who knows ??

Based on --- what?

Didn't read the article didja.

i had a couple stop by yesterday . All i said was hey , let me guess , you guys are either JW or Mormons so which is it ?? After a few pleasant moments of verbally messing around they just politely took off . Truth be known , i like both groups but i didn't want to waste their time Penny .

It's evil to not sell her books?

Who knew.

My guess is she's a shill and she was outed.

You must be new here.

Must be a coincidence they're all Democrats.

I already eliminated your first two "debits" so no, even your biased sample won't work.

Not even sure what "firebombing" refers to but I do happen to live near where Eric Rudolph was fugitiving, so yeah bring that on too. Vietmam, see Dulles, who I doubt was a "Democrat". Korea is the same moron CinC. After that it got vaguer and vaguer so to revisit today's earlier lesson, try to have a point in mind before you post.

Jen Hatfield is doing well emotionally, professionally, and financially.

She is now writing an opus to expose the inner evil workings of certain evangelical groups.

Just like the Puritans or the KKK donating in southern churches, the evil always tries to corrupt from the inside the apparently blameless of our society.
Do you think theyll throw her off a tall building? Ten to one odds she's a lesbo.
-------------------------- lesbian , logical guess , could be true but i think she is just 'new age' christian tickling the ears of her congregations and money suppliers . Besides that , threats are nothing new , liberals may be penning the threats , who knows ??

Based on --- what?

Didn't read the article didja.
-------------------------------- Naw , i didn't read the foolishness and i said in my first or second reply that i would GUESS that she MAY be lesbian . I then went on to say that she is probably 'new age' pretend christian Pogo .

Forum List

Back