🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This great Obama economy!

126,000 new jobs, half of what was expected.
62% americans employed, lowest since the 70's.
0% growth.
Thank you Obama supporters.

8 million new jobs total.......can we compare to the 1 million Bush gave us

Want to tell everyone how workforce participation has been dropping for 15 years due to 4 million Baby Boomers dropping out of the workforce every year?

You meant the nearly 2 million PUBLIC sector jobs under Dubya as he lost over 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in his 8 years (not even counting the 4+ million lost in 23009 thanks to his policies). You gave Dubya's policies to much credit

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Can you believe that our President has created more jobs just this year than Bush did in eight years?
I think your talking about welfare recipients, they are at record numbers. If Obama created 8 million jobs. Welfare recipients would be low.

Really? Get off hate talk radio Bubba
Hate? Why are liberals talking hate all the time? If Obama really created 8 million good paying jobs. Welfare would be way down! I think that would be great. But in reality he is lying to you again, and again you're Grubering it up! Stop being an idiot and get back to reality. And quit hatin. Lol

So we can assume from this post that:

1. You believe the jobs report is a good measure of the economy
2. You believe the jobs report is a good measure of the President
3. You believe the jobs numbers are accurate

Where were you over the past few months? I must have missed the posts you made when job numbers were good, singing the praise of glorious leadership.
You obviously can't read, I think Obama sucks.

0% growth.

Want to tell everyone how workforce participation has been dropping for 15 years due to 4 million Baby Boomers dropping out of the workforce every year?

You meant the nearly 2 million PUBLIC sector jobs under Dubya as he lost over 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in his 8 years (not even counting the 4+ million lost in 23009 thanks to his policies). You gave Dubya's policies to much credit

Can you believe that our President has created more jobs just this year than Bush did in eight years?
I think your talking about welfare recipients, they are at record numbers. If Obama created 8 million jobs. Welfare recipients would be low.

I have an idea!

How about we raise the minimum wage so we don't have as many welfare recipients?
I'm not the one praising Obama's 8 million jobs. So know your telling me those jobs suck? You're the one bragging. Are they good jobs or are they the low paying suckey jobs?

Can our economy ever improve?

What is our economy about?

We had an industrial economy and then the owners decided to fire Americans and move the jobs to low wage countries.

Then we were a service economy. Now we're a consumer economy.

How unsustainable is that? There is no longer anything to put people to work doing that pays a living wage.
No, jobs moved because Americans are undereducated, unskilled, self-centered boobs.

Until Americans realize they cause their own problems, and quit blaming others, expect it to get worse not better.

Hate? Why are liberals talking hate all the time? If Obama really created 8 million good paying jobs. Welfare would be way down! I think that would be great. But in reality he is lying to you again, and again you're Grubering it up! Stop being an idiot and get back to reality. And quit hatin. Lol

Willful ignorance isn't a virtue Bubba

JAN 2009 PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES

FEB 2009 PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES

MARCH 2015 PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES

OBAMA WAS SWORN IN JAN 20TH 2009, SINCE FEB 1, 2009 THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 8+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS CREATED. 12+ MILLION SINCE OBAMACARES PASSED FEB 2010!!

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2005_2015_all_period_M03_data.gif

Under President Obama's leadership, the economy has added private sector jobs for 61 straight months

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll040315.png

OBAMA WAS SWORN IN JAN 20TH 2009, SINCE FEB 1, 2009 THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 8+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS CREATED. 12+ MILLION SINCE OBAMACARES PASSED FEB 2010!!

Under President Obama's leadership, the economy has added private sector jobs for 61 straight months

Then why record number on welfare? No charts answer that question. If 8 million jobs are created, then welfare roles would reduce than increase. Find a graph for that one. Lol

Then why record number on welfare? No charts answer that question. If 8 million jobs are created, then welfare roles would reduce than increase. Find a graph for that one. Lol

Really? You mean the lowest sustained tax burden on the "job creators" isn't creating good paying jobs? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you

U.S. Economy Is Pulling Ahead, towing of Rest of the World & it's not a scam like Bush's sub-prime lending that caused the worlds biggest economic disaster

When hard-working people earn a living wage with benefits, they pay taxes instead of receiving government assistance and actually have more disposable income to spend on growing the (local) economy,

So many people refuse to recognize that poorly-paid workers have no choice but to be dependent on government and/or charities.
More jobs with better pay (so people could churn the economy) would solve a lot of our problems.

The US corporate business model has changed: It used to be based on sharing profits with workers to incentivize them and generate loyalty. Now, the model has shifted to rewarding not workers, but shareholders and upper management.. So, as corporate profits soar, the rich get richer and workers are told they are lucky to even have a job so stop whining about income disparity.

Really? You mean the lowest sustained tax burden on the "job creators" isn't creating good paying jobs? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you

U.S. Economy Is Pulling Ahead, towing of Rest of the World & it's not a scam like Bush's sub-prime lending that caused the worlds biggest economic disaster

When hard-working people earn a living wage with benefits, they pay taxes instead of receiving government assistance and actually have more disposable income to spend on growing the (local) economy,

So many people refuse to recognize that poorly-paid workers have no choice but to be dependent on government and/or charities.
More jobs with better pay (so people could churn the economy) would solve a lot of our problems.

The US corporate business model has changed: It used to be based on sharing profits with workers to incentivize them and generate loyalty. Now, the model has shifted to rewarding not workers, but shareholders and upper management.. So, as corporate profits soar, the rich get richer and workers are told they are lucky to even have a job so stop whining about income disparity.
Obama is president, in charge. Why no change? In over 6 years?

Are you better off now, than you were before the Pelosi/Reid Congress sabotaged America?

If you are, you should probably thank the taxpayers that pay for your benefits.

Obama is president, in charge. Why no change? In over 6 years?

No change? amnesia 2001-2009 huh?

01d-political-cartoon-28-07-11.jpg

01b-12-08-11-political-cartoons.jpg

Are you better off now, than you were before the Pelosi/Reid Congress sabotaged America?

If you are, you should probably thank the taxpayers that pay for your benefits.

STILL waiting for the bills that changed Dubya/GOP policy Jan 2007-Jan 2009??? Oops

You obviously can't read, I think Obama sucks.
I can read just fine, and I'd counter that you are a simpleton who missed my point.

I'll try again... since you are posting about the low job numbers this month being indicative of Obama's performance, how do you rationalize that with so many previous months with very strong job creation numbers?

You seem comfortable selectively celebrating job numbers when they match your political predispositions.

This great Obama economy!

roflmao.gif

I know, I know, we want to go back to the great economy of 2008 which was due to all that wonderful conservative leadership we had at the time. While this recovery has been slow, it has taken place at a time when the rest of the world's economies are still struggling.

Nope, there were SEVERAL other times the same thing happened. Why aren't they marked the same?

Yeah, inflation is going to take off like crazy any minute and interests rates will soar right, predicted by the anti feds for close to a decade now, lol

There are some inflationary pressures but we are not going to see inflation take off. How do we know this? Because the dollar continues to gain strength against almost all other currencies. It's just another sign that the US economy is stronger than most others in the world currently.

0% growth.

And Carter created more than Bush and Reagan combined.

How many jobs have been created by Republicans? Zip.

How many jobs bills have the Repubs voted against? All of them.

Forum List

Back