This guy is so right!

I think women should be allowed to walk around without a top on.

We need more of it!

Conservatism is fucking dumb

Go to damn near any beach in the Mediterranean, or those in Brazil, and you will have your wish. Those places aren't as hung up as this country that was founded by Puritans, so their take on beaches is that women can wear a top if they want, but if they don't want to, they don't have to. Was one of the reasons I didn't mind going on deployment much during the summer.

And, women are only objectified if you treat them like objects. Yeah, I have to admit, the first couple of times on the beaches over there, I kinda tried to stare without looking like I was staring, but after the first time or two, I was used to it, and it didn't bother me (because I was no longer really interested in looking any more). When I met girls on the beach, I was more interested in finding out about what they did for fun rather than staring at their chest.

Interesting sidenote.................when I worked at a biker bar a few years later, women would offer to show me their breasts in exchange for a free beer. Never gave away a beer, because I'd already seen every size and shape of breast imaginable.

I think women should be allowed to walk around without a top on.

Beware of what you wish for ...

hunched-old-lady-in-a-bikini.jpg

Forum List

Back