This is a plebiscite on the Trump Boom

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Do the American people approve of soaring markets and plummeting unemployment rates, particularly for minorities?

Or do they want a return to Obama Era Malaise, when America's best days were behind us?

I know what I want, and I know how I will vote, but its really up to the people as they are sealed in the voting cubicle. If they want a government tied up in deadlock, not getting things done by Congress, an economy being flushed down the toilet, they will vote Democrat and we'll get impeachments and investigations, and IMHO, a guaranteed Trump reelection in 2020 as people will blame the Democrats rightfully if the D's win and things go south.

Do the American people approve of soaring markets and plummeting unemployment rates, particularly for minorities?

Or do they want a return to Obama Era Malaise, when America's best days were behind us?

I know what I want, and I know how I will vote, but its really up to the people as they are sealed in the voting cubicle. If they want a government tied up in deadlock, not getting things done by Congress, an economy being flushed down the toilet, they will vote Democrat and we'll get impeachments and investigations, and IMHO, a guaranteed Trump reelection in 2020 as people will blame the Democrats rightfully if the D's win and things go south.
Different people have different priorities.

Jobs and the current state of an ever-changing economy are not the top priority for many.

Yes, that’s why Obama was so popular when he left office...but also because he wasn’t a pathologically lying, narrowly self-serving A.D.D riddled swine.

Yes, that’s why Obama was so popular when he left office...but also because he wasn’t a pathologically lying, narrowly self-serving A.D.D riddled swine.
Do you think 95% of MSM media reporting on BO was favorable, has something to do with his favorable ratings?

And besides, BO was clearly a pathological liar. It’s just that the DNCMSM never told you this fundamental fact.

Immmigration is a big deal.

Funny how Russia is no longer a big deal. Everyone knows that was a big fucking lie.

The Democrats have decided to make Immigrant Luis Bracamontes the poster child for their campaign, the man is being portrayed as a victim of Trump's "racism".

But the GOP isn't ignoring immigration at all. President Trump contends Señor Bracamontes isn't one of their finest, the D's disagree.

Soaring markets? Are you drunk this morning?

The DJI has gained less than 700 points in the last 11 months, that us worse than a malaise.

The S&P 500 has lost nearly 100 points in the last 11 months, that is worse than malaise.

The NASDAQ has gained less than 200 points in the last 11 months, now that might be malaise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, idiot.

Every president who leaves office who wasn’t removed enjoys a significant boost the approval. Bush’s approval ratings are higher than Obama’s and Bush left with a really low approval rating.

Last edited:

The DJI has gained less than 700 points in the last 11 months, that us worse than a malaise.

The S&P 500 has lost nearly 100 points in the last 11 months, that is worse than malaise.

The NASDAQ has gained less than 200 points in the last 11 months, now that might be malaise.

Why the 11 month cherry picking?

Exactly, if you look at the markets for the entire period from 11/9/16 when traders found out that Trump was elected President, the results are outstanding.

No, idiot.

Every president who leaves office who wasn’t removed enjoys a significant boost the approval. Bush’s approval ratings are higher than Obama’s and Bush left with a really low approval rating.

Why the lies? Obama left office with 60% approval...Bush had like 35%

Do you think 95% of MSM media reporting on BO was favorable, has something to do with his favorable ratings?

And besides, BO was clearly a pathological liar. It’s just that the DNCMSM never told you this fundamental fact.
Obama has never been called a pathological liar by a credible source. He has been accused of lying, but "pathological" is a medical and technical term.

That is when the new year started, seems a reasonable landmark.

We could use 22 Jan as the starting point, the day Trump leveled his first tariffs, all the markets are way down since that day

We could use 22 Jan as the starting point, the day Trump leveled his first tariffs, all the markets are way down since that day

It would be 10 months, really.

I would say it’s better to look at since Trump took office, especially because the prediction from the left was the economy crashing.

Exactly, if you look at the markets for the entire period from 11/9/16 when traders found out that Trump was elected President, the results are outstanding.

They are ok, but nothing to write home about.

I would say it’s better to look at since Trump took office, especially because the prediction from the left was the economy crashing.

Yeah, they were wrong, who cares.

I am a “what have you done for me lately” sort of guy. Trump had a nice bump due to the unknown factor, but that has faded and now the markets are treading water at best.

Obama was not popular, he campaigned for Hillary and put his legacy on the line, vote for my legacy he said, and voters rejected his stupid ass.

Yeah, they were wrong, who cares.

I am a “what have you done for me lately” sort of guy. Trump had a nice bump due to the unknown factor, but that has faded and now the markets are treading water at best.

We should all care, because that was a reason they were saying to not vote for Trump.

We should care because if people continue to listen to people who don’t know what they fuck they are talking about, we will repeat the mistakes.

The economy is doing well. Fucking period.

Obama was not popular, he campaigned for Hillary and put his legacy on the line, vote for my legacy he said, and voters rejected his stupid ass.

Obama is every bit the narcissist that Trump is.

The difference is that Trump doesn’t pretend he isn’t.

Obama is a snake oil salesman.

Trump is bad news for a lot of people. These are hard times for Welfare Caseworkers, Unemployment Claims takers, Food Stamp clerks, manufacturers of EBT cards.

I feel for those people, but their boom time is over.

Forum List

Back