This is a plebiscite on the Trump Boom

Do the American people approve of soaring markets and plummeting unemployment rates, particularly for minorities?

Yes, that’s why Obama was so popular when he left office...but also because he wasn’t a pathologically lying, narrowly self-serving A.D.D riddled swine.

Obama was not popular.

That is what we call a counter factual.

60% aproval for Obama by definition means he was popular.

Reality seems tough for rightwingers to deal with, so you guys keep making up alt-facts.

Obama was so popular that even after pleading with voters in 2016 to vote for Hillary and his legacy he got destroyed, oh wait :eusa_think:

Obama is not Hillary...what don't you understand about that concept?

Obama endorsed Hillary and put his legacy on the line, choke on those facts.

Do the American people approve of soaring markets and plummeting unemployment rates, particularly for minorities?

Or do they want a return to Obama Era Malaise, when America's best days were behind us?

I know what I want, and I know how I will vote, but its really up to the people as they are sealed in the voting cubicle. If they want a government tied up in deadlock, not getting things done by Congress, an economy being flushed down the toilet, they will vote Democrat and we'll get impeachments and investigations, and IMHO, a guaranteed Trump reelection in 2020 as people will blame the Democrats rightfully if the D's win and things go south.
Different people have different priorities.

Jobs and the current state of an ever-changing economy are not the top priority for many.
explain why that would be?

Yes, that’s why Obama was so popular when he left office...but also because he wasn’t a pathologically lying, narrowly self-serving A.D.D riddled swine.

Obama was not popular.

Reality seems tough for rightwingers to deal with, so you guys keep making up alt-facts.

Obama was so popular that even after pleading with voters in 2016 to vote for Hillary and his legacy he got destroyed, oh wait :eusa_think:

AAAND? No matter the endorsements Hillary is not Obama. What can't you understand about that?

Hillary can't communicate like Obama,
Comey was not re-opening investigations into Obama's emails,
DNC's communications with Obama were not stolen and propogated by Russians.
Obama did not run Clinton Foundation.
Obama did not testify before congress about Beghazi.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CANDIDATE. If they were, Hillary would smash Trump just as he smashed McCain, Romney...and oh by the way Hillary.

Obama was not popular.

AAAND? No matter the endorsements Hillary is not Obama. What can't you understand about that?

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CANDIDATE. If they were, Hillary would smash Trump just as he smashed McCain, Romney...and oh by the way Hillary.

McCain rana cvnt campaign, and Romney backed off after poleaxing Obama in the first debate.

Fuck both of them.. Obama was so beatable.

Obama was not popular.

Hillary and Obama offered voters 4 more years of Obama policies...voters said hell no. :itsok:

Hillary and Obama offered voters 4 more years of Obama policies...voters said hell no. :itsok:

Obama won because many were scared of being called a RACIST if they didnt vote for him.

Or do they want a return to Obama Era Malaise, when America's best days were behind us?

I know what I want, and I know how I will vote, but its really up to the people as they are sealed in the voting cubicle. If they want a government tied up in deadlock, not getting things done by Congress, an economy being flushed down the toilet, they will vote Democrat and we'll get impeachments and investigations, and IMHO, a guaranteed Trump reelection in 2020 as people will blame the Democrats rightfully if the D's win and things go south.

What Obama Era Malaise? Do you believe this simply because Donald told you so?

800px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg

Last edited:

Obama won because many were scared of being called a RACIST if they didnt vote for him.

There might be some truth to that.
But I think Obama won because of the huge backlash against Bush and his vanity wars.
Bush's approval rate was at 22% by the time he left office.
(Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent)
And John McCain made the horrible mistake of putting the idiot from Wasilla on the ticket, who publicly proclaimed she didn't know what the Federal Reserve was and fell for the trick question, "Who's the president of Africa?"
She didn't know.

With Trump's approval rating averaging continually in the mid-40%, one can only imagine how far down the toilet it will be by the time we get the slime ball con man out of office.

Obama was not popular.

Cruz crawled up Trump's ass after Trump insulted his wife and father, and now he's clawing at trying to keep his senate seat by an unknown congressman from a tiny district in west Texas. There's Beto signs everywhere here but I've only seen one for Cruz.

Soaring markets? Are you drunk this morning?

The DJI has gained less than 700 points in the last 11 months, that us worse than a malaise.

The S&P 500 has lost nearly 100 points in the last 11 months, that is worse than malaise.

The NASDAQ has gained less than 200 points in the last 11 months, now that might be malaise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why the 11 month cherry picking?

Exactly, if you look at the markets for the entire period from 11/9/16 when traders found out that Trump was elected President, the results are outstanding.

Here you fucking moron.....Learn something....LOL

The Dow’s rise was even more impressive under Obama if you start measuring at the market’s low point, on March 9, 2009, during the depths of the Great Recession. That day, the Dow closed at 6,547. Between then and Jan. 5 — a 10-month period — the Dow rose by a stunning 61 percent. That’s more than three times faster than Trump’s rise over the same period in his term.

Here's the reality: Trump hasn't fucked up the economic trend....yet.
His tax cut to the super wealthy corporations gave it a sugar rush, but that's all it is.

But he will fuck this country's economy.
He wasted his inheritance from his father and managed to amass losses of almost $1B in the mid-90s.
So give him enough time, and he'll tank this country, too.

OH WAIT!
He already is!

Under Trump's watch, national debt tops $21 trillion for first time ever

Soaring markets? Are you drunk this morning?

The DJI has gained less than 700 points in the last 11 months, that us worse than a malaise.

The S&P 500 has lost nearly 100 points in the last 11 months, that is worse than malaise.

The NASDAQ has gained less than 200 points in the last 11 months, now that might be malaise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why the 11 month cherry picking?

Exactly, if you look at the markets for the entire period from 11/9/16 when traders found out that Trump was elected President, the results are outstanding.

Here you fucking moron.....Learn something....LOL

The Dow’s rise was even more impressive under Obama if you start measuring at the market’s low point, on March 9, 2009, during the depths of the Great Recession. That day, the Dow closed at 6,547. Between then and Jan. 5 — a 10-month period — the Dow rose by a stunning 61 percent. That’s more than three times faster than Trump’s rise over the same period in his term.

And the total rise of the Dow over Obama's 8 years was very impressive.

The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow - Business
https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/investing/obama-stock-market.../index.html
Jan 10, 2017 - The Dow plummeted 20% from mid-January to early March2009. ... If the Dow goes up 140% during the next eight years (yes, I amgoing to ...

Inside The Obama Stock Market's 235% Return - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/.../inside-the-obama-stock-markets-235-rise/
Jan 17, 2017 - The big stock winners of the Obama years were a beauty store chain, a shopping mall ... of the United States on January 20, 2009, the U.S. stock market was in free fall. ... Both Silicon Valley and Wall Street did well under Obama. ... macular degeneration, Eylea, which produced $4.09 billion in 2015 sales.

Obama was not popular, he campaigned for Hillary and put his legacy on the line, vote for my legacy he said, and voters rejected his stupid ass.

Obama is every bit the narcissist that Trump is.

The difference is that Trump doesn’t pretend he isn’t.

Obama is a snake oil salesman.
You meant "uppity", didn't you?

Jobs and the current state of an ever-changing economy are not the top priority for many.
Why? Are you serious?

Because we all have different lives and different experiences and different preferences and different needs.

You really think we're all supposed to have YOUR priorities? Is that what you're saying?

Last edited:
Why? Are you serious?

Because we all have different lives and different experiences and different preferences and different needs.

You really think we're all supposed to have YOUR priorities? Is that what you're saying?
you're saying that jobs isn't number one on everyone's list. just bullcrap. I don't care what party one's for. Money is the number one asset in the world.

Why? Are you serious?

you're saying that jobs isn't number one on everyone's list. just bullcrap. I don't care what party one's for. Money is the number one asset in the world.
Wow. Okay.

Forum List

Back