This is a TOTAL bastard

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

1587676118284.png

^^^^ This :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

• Banned
This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

^^^^ Tabasco Sauce illustrate the EVIL at work in this world. I am NOT a happy bunny :( :omg:

This:

View attachment 327055

Ha ha, it doesn't have the same affect on me. Of course I AM used to eating hot jalapeno slices!

This:

View attachment 327055

LOL. It's not even all that hot. Check out Daves insane sauce if ya want hot. I make a cajun shrinp significantly hotter than tabasco.!LOL we have all had this happen happened to me when I was young I ate some menudo that scalded my shit and I was miserable. Now that stuff is light weight compared to what i eat today.

• Banned
That'll teach ya not to try and chug a bottle.o_O

I put approx four little drops onto a pizza and OMG a terrible situation occur, it says it is made in Avery Island Louisiana, okay as Devil Worship obviously occur on this Avery Island and this illustrated by them producing this creation then the only solution is for that place to be carpet bombed and wiped off the planet :tank:

This:

View attachment 327055

You should try this:

HH407_2.jpg

I put approx four little drops onto a pizza and OMG a terrible situation occur, it says it is made in Avery Island Louisiana, okay as Devil Worship obviously occur on this Avery Island and this illustrated by them producing this creation then the only solution is for that place to be carpet bombed and wiped off the planet :tank:
There are major health benfits to hot food. If you get use to them a little at a time you can take advantage of these benefits. Not to mention how fun it is to set it on a table eat it like it is nothing and then watch some one go into convulsions over it is fun.

There are major health benfits to hot food. If you get use to them a little at a time you can take advantage of these benefits. Not to mention how fun it is to set it on a table eat it like it is nothing and then watch some one go into convulsions over it is fun.

What are these major health benefits?

This:

View attachment 327055

You should try this:

View attachment 327058
That shit is the real deal right there. My ex wifes uncle is the guy who makes that. I still like him. Gunna miss those bottles at the family reunion.. I do not think I will be receiving invites any more. Well at least I know her cousin still loves me she is doing my enterior design right now. Bet that burns the ex a bit. Think maybe I will go see if her little sister still loves me. LOL

What are these major health benefits?

Love me some Tabasco Sauce.
Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.
Such flavor...you'll never go back to the old way.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.

Forum List

Back